Another Incelcon

This was cringe and depressing to read ngl. :(

what about rtt

If she's at the club she's not HQNP
Why not?? Surely every girl has been to the club, and probably half have had a couple of ONS in the club

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Ceo of cope and Deleted member 21620
@forevergymcelling have you ever done an actual facereveal.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
We all have different looks tbh
Doc looksmax is HTN high class pheno
FG is Chadlite med with good harmony and soft features
I'm a Chadlite with bones facially and ambiguous ethnic
Which of you 3 mogs the most facially.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and forevergymcelling
How can you call us normie dudes when you can't even see our faces

Funny GIF

We literally mogged every single guy we saw that night and it wasn't even close
Doesn't make sense. There are users on here getting rated chadlite who keep getting mogged and want to get surgeries.

Doesn't make sense. There are users on here getting rated chadlite who keep getting mogged and want to get surgeries.
What's that got to do with the thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What's that got to do with the thread?
People here (including me) see chadlite+ men all the time. I mean mostly young white guys. No dwarves, deformed people, ethnics, oldcels etc. They don't matter.

People here (including me) see chadlite+ men all the time. I mean mostly young white guys. No dwarves, deformed people, ethnics, oldcels etc. They don't matter.
So what? lmao

I don't see the relevance here, what's your point?

Just going to bullet point key moments of the night, I cba to write an extensive essay

• We were all in lifts, I was 5'11. @DoctorLooksmax was 6'1 and @Chadethnic101 was 5'10
  • We started the night by watching the boxing at a sports bar, not much really happened except for some girl near us who kept looking over and smiling when her boyfriend was in the toilet. @Chadethnic101 also got approached by 2 black girls as he was coming out of the toilet, one of them said he friend is single and if he was interested. He told them he had a wife jfl
  • After the boxing we left to go to the club. We did not see even one Chad in the entire night, we mogged every single guy in the club and at every bar we went to afterwards. To reiterate, zoomers look like utter shit
  • The club was kind of dead tbh, it was nowhere near capacity. @Chadethnic101 did countless approaches with many rejections, but I think he managed to pull 4 girls in total inside the club. He also approached a 4'5 turbo womanlet, he was literally squatting to speak to her :lul::lul: he started dancing with her but her friends weren't having any of it and tried to pull her back jfl
  • Me and Chadethnic approached two womanlet ugly landwhales and they outright rejected us despite being mogged to the cloakroom and back
  • He then approached a blonde gymcel girl who was with her friend.
This is the girl

View attachment 1833349

This is her friend

View attachment 1833350

• We had lost @DoctorLooksmax in the dance room, but we asked them if they wanted to come smoke with us.
  • In the smoking area Chadethnic was pulling the gymcel girl and I was left talking to her friend
  • I was standing with my hands behind my back because I didn't want to touch her ect I didn't want it to escalate. But she started running her fingers up and down my chest and abs telling me about her toy collection and how she wants me to dominate and punish her jfl. She was getting too close and wanted me to pull her, I couldn't take the pressure and told her I had to go to the toilet jfl. If I were single were would've easily been able to take them back to the house since they didn't even live in the city and were expecting to take a 40 min coach home.
  • We left the club after that and decided to hit the bars.
  • We begin cold approaching outside and found a group of three girls. It was funny because one guy who was out alone tried to approach them and they literally looked at him in disgust even though he didn't look bad. Just because he was by himself they saw it as a massive failo
  • The girls asked us what we did for a living and do we LARPed as boohooMan models and two of them believed us. The other girl (shortest and ugliest one) said, "you guys aren't tall enough to model"
View attachment 1833355

• I began trolling them after, I said "So I'm just gonna be honest with you guys, all three of us are actually virgins but we literally can't get anything". They seemed shocked, saying "Really?! I can't tell if you're joking or not". Doctor looksmax then asked "do you think it's our looks?" and the hottest one said "no way, all three of you are gorgeous"
I replied "Yeah that's the problem, girls in 2022 only care about fucking personality. We never stood a chance"

Chadethnic then turned aspie and started getting them to call him a mulatto mogger out loud :lul:

After that we appraoched two utterly insanely hot girls who were sitting outside the bar. We spoke to them for a bit but nothing came of it

Conclusion

Most girls were insanely receptive
Club game is dead unless you're giga low inhb and your logistics are perfect. So much luck is involved in getting the slay
Low inhb is everything
Social circle is insanely important, if we came out alone we'd get no results
All in all was a great night

We went home and ordered pizza

View attachment 1833416

I may have missed some things, @Chadethnic101 and @DoctorLooksmax will fill in the rest

@6ft4
@geezcel
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@fucclife
@Anstrum95
@misterstabone
Why crop out the faces? Aren't you guys mogging machines? Let's see the looks son!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ethniframementalcel and Chadethnic101
Post makes my old ass want to go out to clubs now but I know the environment is total ass. I'm going to metal show this Saturday though so we'll see what happens.

Holy shit OP. Fuckin mirin your post to rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
We were up north not in london so was subhuman central

There was one high class mogger getting out of a cab with a hot girl at the start of the night in a silk top who looked very good.

There was a tiktok pheno zoomer in front of us in the queue who looked like he could go viral if he did a few cringe videos but he was a Manlet + twink still top tier JB appeal tho I guess

Other than that no guys of any note tbh

With the exception of forevergymcelling since he's in a relationship, how do the others in OP do in online dating? Seems like you had genuine interest in person from hot girls. Are you guys playing up how poorly you do in OLD?

With the exception of forevergymcelling since he's in a relationship, how do the others in OP do in online dating? Seems like you had genuine interest in person from hot girls. Are you guys playing up how poorly you do in OLD?
I slay from OLD

Chadethnic is logisticscel tbh cos he lives in a small town whereas I’m in a mid sized city with tons of students and I live right in the centre so my logistics are ideal.

I don’t slay irl cos no friends to go out with- if I had some I could probably slay a bit

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Chadethnic101
We were up north not in london so was subhuman central

There was one high class mogger getting out of a cab with a hot girl at the start of the night in a silk top who looked very good.

There was a tiktok pheno zoomer in front of us in the queue who looked like he could go viral if he did a few cringe videos but he was a Manlet + twink still top tier JB appeal tho I guess

Other than that no guys of any note tbh
That tiktok zoomed lad looked good but when I approached his female friend he looked hopeless at trying to defend them lmao
Like if the girl was looking for something he'd be powerless lol

But he probably has insane zoomed appeal
His side and nose profile looked really feminine in a harmonious way zoomed girls probably love him

• JFL
Me on OLD get some decent matches but they don't meet
Ethnic tax is very brutal despite passing as latin/mulatto
It's very tough coz I'm low inhib irl however you need insane luck and logistics to slay on nights out

Irl I have no perceived tax that I can feel, women treat me very well day to day.
Best I can do is max my pictures out and keep mogging irl and get my logistics right (I'm a money master so can't rent(

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Also where I live is a very middle class white area
So im legit a minority here and white High class phenos are more preferred

However irl this helps me coz I stand out a but more to an extent

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Me on OLD get some decent matches but they don't meet
Ethnic tax is very brutal despite passing as latin/mulatto
It's very tough coz I'm low inhib irl however you need insane luck and logistics to slay on nights out

Irl I have no perceived tax that I can feel, women treat me very well day to day.
Best I can do is max my pictures out and keep mogging irl and get my logistics right (I'm a money master so can't rent(
What do you do for a living btw? Are you a povertycel?

What do you do for a living btw? Are you a povertycel?
I live on streets man

I find women that find me hot to have places to stay tbh

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and forevergymcelling
I live on streets man

I find women that find me hot to have places to stay tbh
What? How do you manage your day to day expenses? Why don't you workcel?

Career isn't cope btw.

• JFL
What? How do you manage your day to day expenses? Why don't you workcel?

Career isn't cope btw.
Bhai how can I have expenses if I live on street? It's thrilling ngl approaching women asking them can I stay over for the night making them feel sorry for me and that they can save me from my ordeals.

Career is cope imo coz I don't want baldcel manlet boss thinking he can cuck me in the office like a slave lol at careermaxxing, streetmaxxing is way forward

Bhai how can I have expenses if I live on street? It's thrilling ngl approaching women asking them can I stay over for the night making them feel sorry for me and that they can save me from my ordeals.

Career is cope imo coz I don't want baldcel manlet boss thinking he can cuck me in the office like a slave lol at careermaxxing, streetmaxxing is way forward
You can't keep this up forever. Need to have a constant stream of income.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Chadethnic101
y
Just going to bullet point key moments of the night, I cba to write an extensive essay

• We were all in lifts, I was 5'11. @DoctorLooksmax was 6'1 and @Chadethnic101 was 5'10
  • We started the night by watching the boxing at a sports bar, not much really happened except for some girl near us who kept looking over and smiling when her boyfriend was in the toilet. @Chadethnic101 also got approached by 2 black girls as he was coming out of the toilet, one of them said he friend is single and if he was interested. He told them he had a wife jfl
  • After the boxing we left to go to the club. We did not see even one Chad in the entire night, we mogged every single guy in the club and at every bar we went to afterwards. To reiterate, zoomers look like utter shit
  • The club was kind of dead tbh, it was nowhere near capacity. @Chadethnic101 did countless approaches with many rejections, but I think he managed to pull 4 girls in total inside the club. He also approached a 4'5 turbo womanlet, he was literally squatting to speak to her :lul::lul: he started dancing with her but her friends weren't having any of it and tried to pull her back jfl
  • Me and Chadethnic approached two womanlet ugly landwhales and they outright rejected us despite being mogged to the cloakroom and back
This is the girl

View attachment 1833349

This is her friend

View attachment 1833350

• We had lost @DoctorLooksmax in the dance room, but we asked them if they wanted to come smoke with us.
  • In the smoking area Chadethnic was pulling the gymcel girl and I was left talking to her friend
  • I was standing with my hands behind my back because I didn't want to touch her ect I didn't want it to escalate. But she started running her fingers up and down my chest and abs telling me about her toy collection and how she wants me to dominate and punish her jfl. She was getting too close and wanted me to pull her, I couldn't take the pressure and told her I had to go to the toilet jfl. If I were single were would've easily been able to take them back to the house since they didn't even live in the city and were expecting to take a 40 min coach home.
  • We begin cold approaching outside and found a group of three girls. It was funny because one guy who was out alone tried to approach them and they literally looked at him in disgust even though he didn't look bad. Just because he was by himself they saw it as a massive failo
  • The girls asked us what we did for a living and do we LARPed as boohooMan models and two of them believed us. The other girl (shortest and ugliest one) said, "you guys aren't tall enough to model"
View attachment 1833355

• I began trolling them after, I said "So I'm just gonna be honest with you guys, all three of us are actually virgins but we literally can't get anything". They seemed shocked, saying "Really?! I can't tell if you're joking or not". Doctor looksmax then asked "do you think it's our looks?" and the hottest one said "no way, all three of you are gorgeous"
I replied "Yeah that's the problem, girls in 2022 only care about fucking personality. We never stood a chance"

Chadethnic then turned aspie and started getting them to call him a mulatto mogger out loud :lul:

After that we appraoched two utterly insanely hot girls who were sitting outside the bar. We spoke to them for a bit but nothing came of it

Conclusion

Club game is dead unless you're giga low inhb and your logistics are perfect. So much luck is involved in getting the slay
Low inhb is everything

View attachment 1833416

I may have missed some things, @Chadethnic101 and @DoctorLooksmax will fill in the rest

@6ft4
@geezcel
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@fucclife
@Anstrum95
@misterstabone
you guys in europe?

4 pages yet no sight of PiV from our 3 slayers 😍😍

All this work for fucking nothing, not even a BJ

Dana white ravil27 ravil27

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

This is the girl

View attachment 1833349

This is her friend

View attachment 1833350

View attachment 1833355

Conclusion

Low inhb is everything

View attachment 1833416

@6ft4
@geezcel
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@fucclife
@Anstrum95
@misterstabone
B3EC7B9B 45F9 4BDC 93AB CB6D2C4BF98D

Guy on the right frame mogs tbh how many guys in the club were getting female attention?

good thread. Would read again. I'd come to a looksmax meet up in Brighton or something despite you all mogging me into oblivion lol. London is hassle

good thread. Would read again. I'd come to a looksmax meet up in Brighton or something despite you all mogging me into oblivion lol. London is hassle
Brighton is hell on earth for slaying

The girls there are fucking weirdos too

Next incelcon has been booked for the summer in a med country for 7 days

psl jocks go international

Will be brutal

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Group of narcy ethnic normies

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and forevergymcelling