Another Incelcon

Incelcon 22 sounds lit.

Btw how did ur heights affect u in the club? Are all zoomers like 6'2" and shit and did u feel like u got mogged a lot?
No we weren't noticeably height mogged at all imo
Despite me being 5ft10 just looked normal height
However, nobody came close to our looks level, like at all Bhai jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Just going to bullet point key moments of the night, I cba to write an extensive essay

• We were all in lifts, I was 5'11. @DoctorLooksmax was 6'1 and @Chadethnic101 was 5'10
  • We started the night by watching the boxing at a sports bar, not much really happened except for some girl near us who kept looking over and smiling when her boyfriend was in the toilet. @Chadethnic101 also got approached by 2 black girls as he was coming out of the toilet, one of them said he friend is single and if he was interested. He told them he had a wife jfl
  • After the boxing we left to go to the club. We did not see even one Chad in the entire night, we mogged every single guy in the club and at every bar we went to afterwards. To reiterate, zoomers look like utter shit
  • The club was kind of dead tbh, it was nowhere near capacity. @Chadethnic101 did countless approaches with many rejections, but I think he managed to pull 4 girls in total inside the club. He also approached a 4'5 turbo womanlet, he was literally squatting to speak to her :lul::lul: he started dancing with her but her friends weren't having any of it and tried to pull her back jfl
  • Me and Chadethnic approached two womanlet ugly landwhales and they outright rejected us despite being mogged to the cloakroom and back
  • He then approached a blonde gymcel girl who was with her friend.
This is the girl

View attachment 1833349

This is her friend

View attachment 1833350

• We had lost @DoctorLooksmax in the dance room, but we asked them if they wanted to come smoke with us.
  • In the smoking area Chadethnic was pulling the gymcel girl and I was left talking to her friend
  • I was standing with my hands behind my back because I didn't want to touch her ect I didn't want it to escalate. But she started running her fingers up and down my chest and abs telling me about her toy collection and how she wants me to dominate and punish her jfl. She was getting too close and wanted me to pull her, I couldn't take the pressure and told her I had to go to the toilet jfl. If I were single were would've easily been able to take them back to the house since they didn't even live in the city and were expecting to take a 40 min coach home.
  • We left the club after that and decided to hit the bars.
  • We begin cold approaching outside and found a group of three girls. It was funny because one guy who was out alone tried to approach them and they literally looked at him in disgust even though he didn't look bad. Just because he was by himself they saw it as a massive failo
  • The girls asked us what we did for a living and do we LARPed as boohooMan models and two of them believed us. The other girl (shortest and ugliest one) said, "you guys aren't tall enough to model"
View attachment 1833355

• I began trolling them after, I said "So I'm just gonna be honest with you guys, all three of us are actually virgins but we literally can't get anything". They seemed shocked, saying "Really?! I can't tell if you're joking or not". Doctor looksmax then asked "do you think it's our looks?" and the hottest one said "no way, all three of you are gorgeous"
I replied "Yeah that's the problem, girls in 2022 only care about fucking personality. We never stood a chance"

Chadethnic then turned aspie and started getting them to call him a mulatto mogger out loud :lul:

After that we appraoched two utterly insanely hot girls who were sitting outside the bar. We spoke to them for a bit but nothing came of it

Conclusion

Most girls were insanely receptive
Club game is dead unless you're giga low inhb and your logistics are perfect. So much luck is involved in getting the slay
Low inhb is everything
Social circle is insanely important, if we came out alone we'd get no results
All in all was a great night

We went home and ordered pizza

View attachment 1833416

I may have missed some things, @Chadethnic101 and @DoctorLooksmax will fill in the rest

@6ft4
@geezcel
@FailedNormieManlet
@AscendingHero
@ForeverRecession
@Amnesia
@fucclife
@Anstrum95
@misterstabone
Social circle pill is legit. Chad autists go out and make girls call them mulatto moggers ffs lol. Amazed no one got rape charges jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 6 others
Also with the 3 girls at the end one of them was a legit ideal HQNP and had a subhuman boyfriend on her phone screen but was still flirting with all of us.

I asked them at one point if they’d rather have a boyfriend with 0 slays or 100 slays and they all answered instantly 100 didn’t even virtue signal

Also there was one good looking tiktok pheno zoomer in front of us with two girls in the queue who I tried talking to but they weren’t that receptive.

I saw one guy who was kind of a high class chad get out of a taxi right at the start of the night with a hot girl in an expensive looking silk shirt and go straight into what looked like a private party. The others didn’t really think he looked that good but I thought he was a mogger tbh
If she's at the club she's not HQNP

• +1
Reactions: misterstabone, Deleted member 16110, datboijj and 1 other person
Clapping Applause GIF

"shortest and ugliest" one called you out for being manlets and not real models

:feelsgiga: fds/vindicta or whatever site they post on user detected:oops:

I will elaborate on this gymcel girl

So in the smoking area me and @DoctorLooksmax we went back in with the gymcel girl and her friend coz @forevergymcelling left to go toilet coz the gymcel girls friend was begging for him to get with her.

We wanted to go to different bars, So i had to decide if it's worth going 40 mins to this girls place, I said to her wanna leave she said she can't coz her friend is staying with her.
So I went back in to dancefloor back to the 'BBC corner' where they were looking extra predatory jfl- grinded and shoved my tongue down her throat in front of them, slapped her ass for good measure- just so they know if they get the balls to approach her when I'm gone they can get my sloppy seconds 😉

Ngl I doubt anyone of them even had the balls to go up to either- the girls just lap up the attention.
I left them and we proceeded to hit the bars with the psl broskis
mirin coping skills, but the real truth is, they usually become sloppy seconds shortly after they get periods @JBcollector :feelscry:

but maybe u think virginity resets every 2 weeks or smth :oops:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, misterstabone, Enfant terrible and 5 others
Also with the 3 girls at the end one of them was a legit ideal HQNP and had a subhuman boyfriend on her phone screen but was still flirting with all of us.

I asked them at one point if they’d rather have a boyfriend with 0 slays or 100 slays and they all answered instantly 100 didn’t even virtue signal

Also there was one good looking tiktok pheno zoomer in front of us with two girls in the queue who I tried talking to but they weren’t that receptive.

I saw one guy who was kind of a high class chad get out of a taxi right at the start of the night with a hot girl in an expensive looking silk shirt and go straight into what looked like a private party. The others didn’t really think he looked that good but I thought he was a mogger tbh
What pheno did this high class chad have? What do you rate him and that hot girl?

If she's at the club she's not HQNP
every normal girl in the uk has been to a club at least once
if they haven’t then they’re gna be an aspie freak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, spyspy and 6 others
The brunette HQNP on the streets was sucking my vape for a bit but then she randomly got a phone call and tan off.

Yeah that was some blonde tall girl in BBC corner at the start, I was dancing with her briefly but she didn’t seem that receptive tbh
>white
>hqnp
>in a club

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Amnesia, Lmao and 5 others
This girl was actually on the streets outside the bars not in Przym

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
You haven't even met every normal girl in the UK

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Which of you 3 mogs the most facially.

Clapping Applause GIF

mirin coping skills, but the real truth is, they usually become sloppy seconds shortly after they get periods @JBcollector :feelscry:

No you aspie jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Wholesome thread 😁

Social circle pill is legit. Chad autists go out and make girls call them mulatto moggers ffs lol. Amazed no one got rape charges jfl
Halo effect jfl
The thrill being openly able to play up and act aspie as fuck with PSL lingo to foids was truly delightful

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing, datboijj and 2 others
@forevergymcelling mentalcel confirmed

No offense, but these seem like 3 gymmaxxdd normie dudes, also chad and ethnic seem at odds with each other.

Anyways no good Catholic church going girl would ever frequent such places.
Lol stfu phaggot

Next incelcon we’re all gonna be fucking chode maxxed into oblivion

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Chadethnic101, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Lol stfu phaggot
? excuse me?

my crew mogs ur little crew, my niggas like a squadron marching, an army. gtfo 3 fagaqueers. btw i hit ur bitch like a note, she hopped on my dick like a frog, so i kinda laughed and said she croaked.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
what kind of shoes/lift do you guys wear?

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Nisse, Lmao and 11 others
Clapping Applause GIF

Typical crab in bucket mentality :feelsgiga:
Truth is guys in OP are admirable in their unrelenting fight against the Blackpill :Comfy:

Meanwhile you and I are doomer give uppers :whatfeels::whatfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
I will elaborate on this gymcel girl

So in the smoking area me and @DoctorLooksmax we went back in with the gymcel girl and her friend coz @forevergymcelling left to go toilet coz the gymcel girls friend was begging for him to get with her.

We wanted to go to different bars, So i had to decide if it's worth going 40 mins to this girls place, I said to her wanna leave she said she can't coz her friend is staying with her.
So I went back in to dancefloor back to the 'BBC corner' where they were looking extra predatory jfl- grinded and shoved my tongue down her throat in front of them, slapped her ass for good measure- just so they know if they get the balls to approach her when I'm gone they can get my sloppy seconds 😉

Ngl I doubt anyone of them even had the balls to go up to either- the girls just lap up the attention.
I left them and we proceeded to hit the bars with the psl broskis
NExt time you should take a picture of the blackcels in the club so that us BBCs will know our competition in the UK. You look like an exotic curry mulatto mogger no wonder you were cucking the BBCs in the club.

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior @tyronelite @Racky @mulattomaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadethnic101, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
@forevergymcelling did u host that one on lookism where everyone posted their shoe lifts too?

When are we doing NYC incelcon and creepshotting oofy doofy couples and discussing the NTpill @Octillionaire? :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and gymmaxedhorse
Seems like a good night, you probably all could've slayed that night if FG didn't bail on that situation due to LTR

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15004, Artiste and 3 others
No offense, but these seem like 3 gymmaxxdd normie dudes, also chad and ethnic seem at odds with each other.

Anyways no good Catholic church going girl would ever frequent such places.
their faces are blurred nigga

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Oberyn
Do curries have any success in clubs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Ethniframementalcel
Mirin. We need an incelcon USA. I want to meet all the racists irl

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Do curries have any success in clubs?
@Chadethnic101 does

Me and him and going out 3 nights in a row in budapest soon so if we got this much thread content in just 3 hours being out inaine how much we will have then

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Artiste, tyronelite and 2 others
@Chadethnic101 does

Me and him and going out 3 nights in a row in budapest soon so if we got this much thread content in just 3 hours being out inaine how much we will have then
He looks like a proper "fuckboy" from what I seen in that vid FG sent me, ideal for club slaying

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Chadethnic101
He looks like a proper "fuckboy" from what I seen in that vid FG sent me, ideal for club slaying
he was extremely low inhib too-

I look forward to seeing how he perfomrs in budapest he low inhib mogged me hard I was shy cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15004, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
he was extremely low inhib too-

I look forward to seeing how he perfomrs in budapest he low inhib mogged me hard I was shy cuck
Budapest may bring out your low inhib
Is it known as a good location for clubbing?

Budapest may bring out your low inhib
Is it known as a good location for clubbing?
Its got quite a few places and lots of tourists without having a party island type vibe where its statusmaxxed DJs only type thing.

I went out once a year ago and didnt do well but maybe was one off anomaly

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Blackgymmax and 6ft4
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Barely anyone in the club was gymcelled

I didn’t see a single impressive physique all night. I think RTT maxxed dudes just stay at home at order grls on tinder like pizza - it’s just subhumans going out on nights out
eh well to be fair, do you know how big you actually have to be to look like you lift weights outside of frauded gym lighting?

Halo effect jfl
The thrill being openly able to play up and act aspie as fuck with PSL lingo to foids was truly delightful
Shoulder routine? How do u get them so round? Are they visible in other clothes\without them(no homo)?
eh well to be fair, do you know how big you actually have to be to look like you lift weights outside of frauded gym lighting?
malegazedmaxx, just dont say that u lift and instead say u do some karate shit

what's the point of going out then if you're gonna turn down women interested in you

coulda stayed home and shitposted on looksmax tbh
he is turbo validation attention seeker narcy dark triad med wide framed manlet psychopathic nt gigachad :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
my tyronelite brother, tell me how to get delts like yours inshallah what workouts do you do for delts?