Another oneitis thread

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I heard good news today. The tyronelite rapper who I talk to said my oneitis dubbed him, meaning she wants nothing to do with him, she was just playing him, I guess. I don’t think I have a chance, though. She seems to be eyeing this soylent looking male who’s going to flight school next year. She dosen’t smile at him, just blank stares. She gives him her full attention, though. It pisses me off. It’s like she’s kinda into him.

She seems to be eyeing this soylent looking male who’s going to flight school next year. She dosen’t smile at him, just blank stares.
No other facial reaction, just staring at him?

Image result for estrogen

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, FatmanO, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
my oneitis dubbed him, meaning she wants nothing to do with him, she was just playing him
You know what girls mean when they say "x is a jerk/asshole".
Was it similar to this?
Maybe she just wants an orbiter?
Girls give attention to the same guy they call "jerk"
vaginas speak louder than words imo

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
You know what girls mean when they say "x is a jerk/asshole".
Was it similar to this?

Girls give attention to the same guy they call "jerk"
vaginas speak louder than words imo
I’m a dumbass, please use simple terms.
Maybe she just wants an orbiter?
Maybe. But this potential orbiter she’s eyeing has more value than me. She don’t even want me as a orbiter.

• +1
She is kinda into him = its over for you, she is heads over heels for him.
No, nigga. Let me ask you something @Extra Chromosome, if a girl constantly gives you blank stares, what does it mean? It has to mean something if she does it frequently.
No, nigga. Let me ask you something @Extra Chromosome, if a girl constantly gives you blank stares, what does it mean? It has to mean something if she does it frequently.
Answer me, nigga.

Last edited:
Didn't read having a oneitis is low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, dogtown, Falimcel and 4 others
inject T

I suspect that the food you eat daily is lowering your T levels, legit lose weight. Do you know what's in most food?

• +1
Good for you. Want a weight loss program?
No thanks I'm currently on one and I lost 6 pounds in the same time you were worrying about "beard" and "hair".

• +1
Reactions: Autist
No thanks I'm currently on one and I lost 6 pounds in the same time you were worrying about "beard" and "hair".
Nigga I lost 12 pounds 4 years ago from no weight loss program. Just really exercise and reduced eating.

She is kinda into him = its over for you, she is heads over heels for him.
I like you. You're such a good listener like honestly. If I didn't have a tall boyfriend already I would totally date you. You just seem to get it unlike my boyfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui, FatmanO and 2 others
embrace 2D females

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
inject asap

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
I like you. You're such a good listener like honestly. If I didn't have a tall boyfriend already I would totally date you. You just seem to get it unlike my boyfriend.
No, nigga.

Last edited:
Speaking from personal experiences, if a girl is not attracted to you from start she wont probably change her mind

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Speaking from personal experiences, if a girl is not attracted to you from start she wont probably change her mind
What about the soylent male? Is she interested in him?

What about the soylent male? Is she interested in him?
Maybe, maybe not we arent there. Im going for a yes tho. Why should you care tho, If she rejected you

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Maybe, maybe not we arent there. Im going for a yes tho. Why should you care tho, If she rejected you
Cuz I still want her.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You making fun of the soylent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
You are never ever ever gonna get with her get over it. keep dreaming about her at night and wank over her while she fucks others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO and Extra Chromosome
Lose weight and she'll notice you

Lose weight and she'll notice you
Lose weight build muscle and she will. She didnt notice me when I lost all my weight, Im a living example.
You are never ever ever gonna get with her get over it. keep dreaming about her at night and wank over her while she fucks others

Sadly this, even after we tell him how he could potentially attract her he acts autistic srs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sizzurp
Lose weight build muscle and she will. She didnt notice me when I lost all my weight, Im a living example.

Sadly this, even after we tell him how he could potentially attract her he acts autistic srs
How do I act autistic?

No other facial reaction, just staring at him?

If a femoid wants you, she will make it clear, and JFL at the copers who think girls who ignore them could have a crush on them.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and hebbewem
If a femoid wants you, she will make it clear, and JFL at the copers who think girls who ignore them could have a crush on them.
First of all, I didn’t say she liked me. Speaking of her, what does it mean if a girl gives a guy frequent blank stares?

First of all, I didn’t say she liked me.

It was about the other guy, no need to say she will never like you, there is simply a 0% chance she will since you're an incel.

She never will. Now fuck off
The brutal truth but someone had to say it. Tbh Id rather swallow that pill sooner than believe my crush who faked being into me at the time.

The brutal truth but someone had to say it. Tbh Id rather swallow that pill sooner than believe my crush who faked being into me at the time.

Yeah exactly, Moving on is always so difficult for males... this should not be it angers me really. Some people cant get it through their thick skull,
Males should not create a bond to their females counter part, Its weak, Its beta, Its far from masculine.

Fucking move on and realize she dont want you. Imma say it again, There is a difference between a man and a male, Blackoutfatin you are just a male sorry to break it to you kid.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
It was about the other guy, no need to say she will never like you, there is simply a 0% chance she will since you're an incel.
So she likes the other guy?

Too low iq. Over when you don’t understand this
If you are on PC or Android chrome then you can reverse search to see that this is the estrogen molecule.

• Love it
Reactions: dogtown
If you are on PC or Android chrome then you can reverse search to see that this is the estrogen molecule.
Answer my question, bitch ass nigga. Does she like the other nigga?

Answer my question, bitch ass nigga. Does she like the other nigga?
Who gives a shit who she likes? Just focus on your self and you'll get more out of life.

I wish I had the mental capacity to do that.
You develop it slowly. I'm too focused and obsessed with gymcelling, hair loss prevention, and my other forms of looksmaxing to even care about who some dumb bitch likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back