Another Piece of shit with a Hot Girl

Holy fuck how did that Subhuman gnome pull off that foid holy shit there is always outliers over there i know few examples myself
So girls dont really only think of looks then..? Isnt it good for you?
No they do think of looks this is just an outlier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel
prob got cheated on by some gigachad, left her traumatized and now seeks a normie who's loyal

happens to many bitches

• +1
I have no clue what is going on.

Too young for beta buxx unless his parents are rich.

She might use him for emotional support and fuck other dudes on the side.
Yeah my thoughts exactly he must be really sweet to her and shit and she fucks chad on the side
prob got cheated on by some gigachad, left her traumatized and now seeks a normie who's loyal

happens to many bitches
True af i am sure she still fucks her giga chad ex on the side

• +1
Ethnik women go for any tall white guy. No news here these men are like diamonds to them

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Slayercel and 1 other person
---> this site makes fun of the red pill and PUAs because looks are the only thing that matters, gets mad because girl won't chose him and has instead a uglier boyfriend. Well played looksmax.net.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Angelrun
Looks theory is flawed. While Chad is not a social construct, incel is.

how
I dont doxx but i had a romantic relationship with one considered a stacey in my country. I wanna show all the shit she writes on her body but it has my name on it and her nudes leaked can get her ass murdered lolz
how old are you and was she muslim? why she gets murdered? you are white?
Ethnik women go for any tall white guy. No news here these men are like diamonds to them
Hes average and they dont go for any white
Yeah my thoughts exactly he must be really sweet to her and shit and she fucks chad on the side

True af i am sure she still fucks her giga chad ex on the side
no giga chads around

Why would it be better if he was a Chad with genetics gifted by nature? You guys are so much into Lookism that sometimes start thinking like foids.
cuz it's easy to accept if you see a banging hot Stacy with a Chad, he just looks really fucking good right?

it's harder to accept that there's something to do other than looksmaxxing when you see a hot girl with an average guy considering how MASSIVE the SMV difference usually is

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Pendejo and 1 other person
cuz it's easy to accept if you see a banging hot Stacy with a Chad, he just looks really fucking good right?

it's harder to accept that there's something to do other than looksmaxxing when you see a hot girl with an average guy considering how MASSIVE the SMV difference usually is
Pls chad where are you fuck this hot girls steal them from this ugly brits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, MammothActuary and CopingCel
i swear she is not imo. I find her too much latina looking. without makeup probably average lmao.
For a guy like me into brown girls since young age when i seen a gipsy girl naked,shes a godess

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Adrenochrome, Pendejo and Deleted member 3043
For a guy like me into brown girls from young age when i seen a gipsy girl naked,shes a godess
what do you think about this girl then that said that i was the most attractive guy on earth.
She is brown too, but older than your gipsy :

i'm not a lot into brown girls tbh, i prefer perfect white skin, no whatever if she is ethnic or what, but very white skin tbh

what do you think about this girl then that said that i was the most attractive guy on earth.
She is brown too, but older than your gipsy :

i'm not a lot into brown girls tbh, i prefer perfect white skin, no whatever if she is ethnic or what, but very white skin tbh

I dont like her

His facial bones aren't too bad.

LOL Imagine being so salty, maybe he fucks her & makes her cum better than all the guys be4 and now she's attached like never to him

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
There will always be an exception to any rule.

He could be her dealer ffs who knows, bitches be crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Slayercel, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
you prefer only latina ? bruuuh i can't match them tbh. i even do prefer korean girls tbh
i prefer arab
There will always be an exception to any rule.

He could be her dealer ffs who knows, bitches be crazy.
No its allways like this and i allways see this

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
He got halo'd by his haircut. You jelly.

she's not pretty at all, fuckable at most and nothing more, no status to be extracted, and he looks like a face used to having jerks shooting at him, so the thread is dumb but at the same time very personal, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy and Slayercel
she's not pretty at all, fuckable at most and nothing more, no status to be extracted, and he looks like a face used to having jerks shooting at him, so the thread is dumb but at the same time very personal, so whatever
Guess you are not into brown girls
What did you message them lol?
Just hi and they dont even answer

Last edited:
It's clearly his awesome haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Mansnob and Adrenochrome
I assume you live in a 3rd world country so status counts a lot

frauding self hating ethnic woman

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Adrenochrome

^^ + more than likely, she's a self hating ethnic (whoreships and venerates any other race but her own, especially the white race; because of the high smv) who grew up on the wrong side of town (location theory is often overlooked: she probably grew up i.e. went to school with and/or strong social circle with this grotesque).

It happens... it's disgusting .... but unfortunately it happens.

She could have at-least chose someone who wasn't genetic garbage.

• +1
^^ + more than likely, she's a self hating ethnic (whoreships and venerates any other race but her own, especially the white race; because of the high smv) who grew up on the wrong side of town (location theory is often overlooked: she probably grew up i.e. went to school with and/or strong social circle with this grotesque).

It happens... it's disgusting .... but unfortunately it happens.

She could have at-least chose someone who wasn't genetic garbage.
she meet him on twitter chat

she meet him on twitter chat

• Other users have rightfully mentioned, she's prob f*cking chad on the side.

• Also: $ ¥ £ € (him or parents/family)

• She could have a fetish for phreaks tho tbh haha

@Okiwaga you look good man, don't sweat her - slay something better!

Last edited:
I have no clue what is going on.

Too young for beta buxx unless his parents are rich.

She might use him for emotional support and fuck other dudes on the side.

I've seen this a lot. 100% he gifted her that Gucci bag :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
• Other users have rightfully mentioned, she's prob f*cking chad on the side.

• Also: $ ¥ £ € (him or parents/family)

• She could have a fetish for phreaks tho tbh haha

@Okiwaga you look good man, don't sweat her - slay something better!
she just meet him on twitter and answered him after 2 months then they dated
hes a chav

i swear she is not imo. I find her too much latina looking. without makeup probably average lmao.
Man that's your opinion but i find her ultra hot love the latina phenotype on foids
she just meet him on twitter and answered him after 2 months then they dated
hes a chav
Like holy shit she must have a fetish or something that dude is an atrocity or she might be poor as shit or an immigrant idc

Op crying in his room meh he’s not a model, meh he doesn’t have hunter eyes, meh he doesn’t look tall, meh he looks ethic

I don't personally find this girl hot (prefer pure nordic genes), but I know the feeling. We gymcel for years, take so many supplements, take fin, minoxmaxx, do steroids/sarms, die of hunger to leanmaxx, apply countless creams like sissies, jelq, wear lifts, some of us go through surgery, all this to see inferior males get hot bitches effortlessly?

Boyos, you gotta understand something. When you see a dude with his very hot gf...he's PASSIVELY MOGGING YOU TO DEATH AND HE LOVES IT. A hot gf is like muscles, frame, face, and height, it's used to assess dominance and superiority.

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Man that's your opinion but i find her ultra hot love the latina phenotype on foids

Like holy shit she must have a fetish or something that dude is an atrocity or she might be poor as shit or an immigrant idc
im sure she got allot of better options in her dms
I don't personally find this girl hot (prefer pure nordic genes), but I know the feeling. We gymcel for years, take so many supplements, take fin, minoxmaxx, do steroids/sarms, die of hunger to leanmaxx, apply countless creams like sissies, jelq, wear lifts, some of us go through surgery, all this to see inferior males get hot bitches effortlessly?

Boyos, you gotta understand something. When you see a dude with his very hot gf...he's PASSIVELY MOGGING YOU TO DEATH AND HE LOVES IT. A hot gf is like muscles, frame, face, and height, it's used to assess dominance and superiority.
a hot gf is the ultimate mog
Op crying in his room meh he’s not a model, meh he doesn’t have hunter eyes, meh he doesn’t look tall, meh he looks ethic
he dont looks ethnic lmao thats why she picked him

• +1
Looksmatched

Next

Just be first theory.

Next.

• +1
how

how old are you and was she muslim? why she gets murdered? you are white?

Hes average and they dont go for any white

no giga chads around
I am muslim and 20. No i am not white if i were i couldnt be here like you white incel wannabes

I am muslim and 20. No i am not white if i were i couldnt be here like you white incel wannabes
Lol you would be here becouse you wont have 1k followers on instagram and other social networks
Just be first theory.

Next.
she told on twitter her ex used to call her dirty paki....lmao

Lol you would be here becouse you wont have 1k followers on instagram and other social networks

she told on twitter her ex used to call her dirty paki....lmao
Just use autofollower

fuck you shes perfect
Damn he gets this hot muslim paki meanwhile we get nothing not even a average girl keep in mind shes a instagram model for us shes unreachable would ignore us hard

Bro you just answered your own question. She's paki therefore she's a treacherous whore to her own kind. Indians/Bengals/Paki/asian women will thirst over any white guy that's not deformed. Also why are you mad lol, Elliot Rodger 2.0 :feelskek:

Bro you just answered your own question. She's paki therefore she's a treacherous whore to her own kind. Indians/Bengals/Paki/asian women will thirst over any white guy that's not deformed. Also why are you mad lol, Elliot Rodger 2.0 :feelskek:
im white