Another Piece of shit with a Hot Girl

Autofollower tell me more? link also

im good looking
Look up autofollowing apps. You have to pay a small fee but it seems ypu badly want it. Get it so you realize it means nothing

she is deathnik

she is worthless

looksmatched

He probably social circle maxed and knew the girl, not just some online orbiter like you are. She may also want a bf that will worship the ground she walks on, a chad won't do that because he has options.

He probably social circle maxed and knew the girl, not just some online orbiter like you are. She may also want a bf that will worship the ground she walks on, a chad won't do that because he has options.
no he just messaged her on twitter

How the fuck this stupid looking brit got this hot instagram model
Meanwhile they dont even answer my messages
Im going to spazz out soon im soo mad my blood is boiling
This bitches dont even answer our messages meanwhile they dating this ugly MFs
This shit makes me mad
Holy fuck the dude must be a billionaire

she's not hot?

People should date near their own looks level.
Oh yeah just reject a girl better looking than you while landwhales date high tier normies just because PSL autists tell you to. You people are just being envious.

Oh yeah just reject a girl better looking than you while landwhales date high tier normies just because PSL autists tell you to. You people are just being envious.
I doubt that she was the one making a move on him lmao :D

He seduced her with memes

She isn't hot

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is called being nt not personality you fucktard. The girl is clearly ethnic and jbw is in effect. She has her heart for him just look at her pose. Just go find another foid she is invested in him

She looks so paki you are blind
Unless the dude lives in Pakistan, jbw doesn't matter for shit. They probably live in UK or smth. There are literal chads in Europe that would risk their lives for pussy like that. Meanwhile this joker gets it.

Unless the dude lives in Pakistan, jbw doesn't matter for shit. They probably live in UK or smth. There are literal chads in Europe that would risk their lives for pussy like that. Meanwhile this joker gets it.
Yeah it is all about personality and confIdence

Jk I think you underestimate jbw this could be the best she coild do or something

Yeah it is all about personality and confIdence

Jk I think you underestimate jbw this could be the best she coild do or something
Lol no. She could date a tall chad easily. That guy is like under average. Jbw doesn't matter in white majority countries.

Lol no. She could date a tall chad easily. That guy is like under average. Jbw doesn't matter in white majority countries.
wdym doubt we are?
like we will not gonna have a chance?

What is your explanation for this phenomenon

It is what it is

Ive never touched a girl like that fuck

She isn't hot

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel