Another proof hair matters for prettyboys and why skull and bones matter.

HalfGypsyMogger

HalfGypsyMogger

the 1%

Look at him, he descended hard and looks like a girl with a buzzcut.
Cope more if u think bones and skull doesn't matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, czwarty, subhuman incel and 14 others
Wish my hair would do that.

Wish I didn’t have a recessed jaw so I could be a clean shaved pretty boy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, BongMog, Lautrec and 1 other person
he's mtn anyway lmao I'd oneshot him

also water

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Wish my hair would do that.

Wish I didn’t have a recessed jaw so I could be a clean shaved pretty boy
There s a difference between prettyboys and robust prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
He is 12 though, that's why he has no definition.
Point still stands though, agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 13710, tombradylover and 4 others
he's mtn anyway lmao I'd oneshot him

also water
Yeah water but many thinks that prettboys is the ideal, now imagine u will bald at 20yo, what would u do if u dont have the bones and skull for it?

• +1
he probably will look like a rotten bag of yogurt at his 30s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, malicieusss, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I WILL CUT MY HAIR BUZZCUT to see if i have the skull for it(haven t been buzzcut since 13) and i will make a post. Next week i ll go to my barber.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and poopoohead
How do u know he s 12? He has a gf :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28896

His new tiktok lmao, he regrets it so deeply because it doesn t suit him, also if he s really 12 like someone pointed out, braces will fuck him up and will never get good forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and poopoohead

I got very short hair recently and it’s been interesting. people tell me I look like a thug Jfl

• +1
I got very short hair recently and it’s been interesting. people tell me I look like a thug Jfl
Of course, short hair will make ur bones pop if u have them also it would increase ur masculinity. Longer hair has more appeal tho, but in some man buzzcuts it s the go for them.

• +1

His new tiktok lmao, he regrets it so deeply because it doesn t suit him, also if he s really 12 like someone pointed out, braces will fuck him up and will never get good forward growth.

Do braces really fuck you up? I had them and my forward growth is above avg in jaw and maxilla? Do braces only mess up maxilla?

• +1
"Prettyboy" he looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and HalfGypsyMogger
Do braces really fuck you up? I had them and my forward growth is above avg in jaw and maxilla? Do braces only mess up maxilla?
Depends, on his tiktok pic he has that fucking things idk what are they called since i didn t got them, that makes ur gaps between ur teeth to close if u have any and that will stunt ur maxilla from growing forward and outward. There are exceptions too.
If u have only braces that is making ur palate "wider", you wont lose forward growth, also, after puberty braces doesn t make u recessed if it s not retractive or u extract teeth.

• +1
"Prettyboy" he looks like shit
Ik, but longer hair suited him better also this was a way to demonstrate that hair is life for someone with no bones.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and poopoohead
Depends, on his tiktok pic he has that fucking things idk what are they called since i didn t got them, that makes ur gaps between ur teeth to close if u have any and that will stunt ur maxilla from growing forward and outward. There are exceptions too.
If u have only braces that is making ur palate "wider", you wont lose forward growth, also, after puberty braces doesn t make u recessed if it s not retractive or u extract teeth.
Shit. I still have a retainer for the gap given by the people who gave my braces. I might thumb pull and pray I get some more growth which I missed

Shit. I still have a retainer for the gap given by the people who gave my braces. I might thumb pull and pray I get some more growth which I missed
How old are u?

• +1
  • JFL
Hair matters, dreadheads and tiktok haircut MTN's get most attention from teenage girls

• +1
If u got powerchains
Images 4
around 8-14 it s kinda fucked up, above that it will not impact the maxilla very much. Also I dont think ur gonna get more forward growth, I still have braces and i will wear them to keep my teeth straight, I will get dental implants as my premolars are missing from birth and I will abuse Hgh for my teeth to become glued in that new bone so I wont need the retainer anymore

• Love it
I bet you girls are simping for him in the comments JFL
They are saying he should get his hair back actually..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Hair matters, dreadheads and tiktok haircut MTN's get most attention from teenage girls
Yea this true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and poopoohead

Yeah. Bones are EVERYTHING. Literally.

If I am going bald in my current state, it's truly over and this would be enough ropefuel to actually do it for good.

Hair is good but for a lot of guys out there (including me at present) it's a cover up for lacks of bones.

As I said, in most cases, bones + hair mogs bones with no hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and poopoohead
If u got powerchainsView attachment 2208581 around 8-14 it s kinda fucked up, above that it will not impact the maxilla very much. Also I dont think ur gonna get more forward growth, I still have braces and i will wear them to keep my teeth straight, I will get dental implants as my premolars are missing from birth and I will abuse Hgh for my teeth to become glued in that new bone so I wont need the retainer anymore
Yeah 18 is a shit age but tbh it’s still worth a shot. Yeah I had those exact braces, tbh wearing a retainer isn’t that annoying but it kinda takes a lot room in my mouth and might fuck up mewing gains unironically. Also my wisdom teeth are coming in but I’m too blackpilled to take them out.

• +1
Yeah 18 is a shit age but tbh it’s still worth a shot. Yeah I had those exact braces, tbh wearing a retainer isn’t that annoying but it kinda takes a lot room in my mouth and might fuck up mewing gains unironically. Also my wisdom teeth are coming in but I’m too blackpilled to take them out.
Mewing is cope and a marketing for John Mew and Mike Mew, didn t u get it until now? Good posture is from birth and there will give ur maxilla a guidance, after that the maxilla just grows in size in that direction ur posture guided at young age also at our age(18) it s just for more relapsing than anything and taking wisdom teeth out if they are not impacted is retarded.
Some guys experienced better hollow cheeks extracting wisdom teeth, I m so thankful to have missing wisdom teeth from birth but missing upper second premolars cucked me as I have a kinda flat face.

• +1
Mewing is cope and a marketing for John Mew and Mike Mew, didn t u get it until now? Good posture is from birth and there will give ur maxilla a guidance, after that the maxilla just grows in size in that direction ur posture guided at young age also at our age(18) it s just for more relapsing than anything and taking wisdom teeth out if they are not impacted is retarded.
Some guys experienced better hollow cheeks extracting wisdom teeth, I m so thankful to have missing wisdom teeth from birth but missing upper second premolars cucked me as I have a kinda flat face.
I thought taking out wisdom teeth fucks you over.

I thought taking out wisdom teeth fucks you over.
The least important teeth for aesthetic is wisdom teeth, they wont make ur face more recessed or anything like that, u can search for wisdom teeth extracted results and u will see majority of people experienced only good things about their faces.

• +1
The least important teeth for aesthetic is wisdom teeth, they wont make ur face more recessed or anything like that, u can search for wisdom teeth extracted results and u will see majority of people experienced only good things about their faces.
Ah so only extracting other teeth isn’t good? I honestly just thought extracting any teeth is bad for aesthetics. I saw a few before and after and some jaws looked worse after

@Graham Brutal Baldpill

• +1
Reactions: Graham and HalfGypsyMogger
buzzcut suit guys with masculine features for hes pretty boy feminine face long hair is better

• +1
Ah so only extracting other teeth isn’t good? I honestly just thought extracting any teeth is bad for aesthetics. I saw a few before and after and some jaws looked worse after
Yes, other teeth are important for aesthetics, extracting wisdom teeth u would be fine, just search it on looksmax forum or reddit or anywhere and see faces before and after wisdom teeth removal.

• +1
buzzcut suit guys with masculine features for hes pretty boy feminine face long hair is better
There is also maesthetic guys, which will suit buzzcut better cause they have prettyboy soft features and robust bones, Meeks for example.

• +1
Buzzcut suits almost no one , even Masculine guys should have some hair

• +1
There is also maesthetic guys, which will suit buzzcut better cause they have prettyboy soft features and robust bones, Meeks for example.
Meeks is an outliner , 90% of guys look better without a buzzcut

• +1
Meeks is an outliner , 90% of guys look better without a buzzcut
of course, but I was sayinf that those guys exist and buzz will look good on them.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ArcticStorm

Attachments

• 3407996_3369396_3333014_3319127_3316129_IMG_7154.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, GalacticHero, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
3416905 3414942 download 1
Maesthetic indeed

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, GalacticHero and HalfGypsyMogger
I’ve met teenage women with higher test

• +1
tbh a lot of .orgcels could get laid if they simply took care of their hair, and completely remove themselves from this site. Looksmaxxers have traumatised themselves with their own ideology.
all this shit about bones and Skulls is just comical to see. Don't be a slob, and go out more. That will cure 99% of incel cases.

i want to punch that faggots face so hard
he looks and acts like a fucking girl

First time on looksmax or what? All everyone talks about are bones and canthal tilt :lul:

@Graham Brutal Baldpill
Indeed. Meeks is also better looking with hair as he looks healthier. A buzz cut also counts as hair (although not as good as mid length hair).

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HalfGypsyMogger
First time on looksmax or what? All everyone talks about are bones and canthal tilt :lul:
Nope, 4 years into this shit, but I post just for fun and for some greycels that think hair is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Graham