another proof that gymcelling is unnatural: even monkeys strength-mog humans

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
So, we're living in 2022, where lookism epidemics and hollywood took over people's mind and somehow people actually believe that a physique like Chris Hemsworth's or Cavill's is actually something achievable naturally and natural human bodies are "too skinny" or "scrawny".

Needless to say, this gym mania retardation couldn't be furthest from the truth. Humans are naturally skinny because we're designed to be this way. Humans evolved for resistance, like marathon runners. In fact, our bones are more gracile than most other hominids in our family, which by themselves are usually skinnier than other great apes. We weren't designed for strength.

In fact, according to this article, it is theorized that we actually became even weaker over time as a way to trade off energy for our over developed brains. This is what humans are about, resistance and intelligence.

"But Tenshi, that's because most humans are sedentary and slobs who don't exercise"

Sure, that would make sense. Except that, our bodies really weren't designed to hold on a lot of muscle and our muscle fibers aren't exactly for brute force either.

In fact, in this study untrained chimps and macaques outperformed trained athletes on lifting weights. Even with training, we're only half as strong as them.

The researches went even further: what if we subjected the animals to a couch potato routine, like that of the average modern human, for a few months? They still kept most of their strength:

At the end of the two months, a strength contest with the couch potato macaques found that the animals' strength hadn't declined much. In fact, the scientists deduced from those macaques that humanity's "soft" lifestyle accounts for 3 percent of the strength difference between people and monkeys.

So to summarize, this idea that you have to be this ogre with tons of muscle, even though you have to maintain an absolute stupid and unsustainable routine of lifting heavy objects and having to eat as much as 2.4 grams of protein per kg (lol) which is absurdly unpractical from both a financial and logistical standpoint (imagine if you had to source that by yourself), is just bogus.

The fact that slob monkeys undereating beat us that easily just show how unnatural is this practice and the results people are seeking to obtain. No wonders, so many will jump on roids, you're basically fighting nature trying to build and keep so much muscle.

Let's take a look at your average human still living in nature the way we're designed for:

25A5690900000578-0-image-a-1_1431678127829.jpg
Awa-people.png
CRO.BP5_.00634-250x315.jpg

What you can expect with peak genetics:

sycxu402u3h61.png

So, are you taking the blackpill and accepting you've been brainwashed by jewish retarded media into this gym retardation or you'll keep being delusional and shortening your lifespan (and appeal) by growing bigger and bigger?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, stunna, Boxingfan and 16 others
Pathetic excuse to stay a lazy fuck

Good luck pulling women with your marathon physique

Meanwhile the Slayer who cucks you
E6BB4489 A156 4804 A63B 135D6739F433

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 21620 and 24 others

View attachment 1787729
View attachment 1787733
I generally agree with gymceliing being a coping mechanism. But let's not fool ourselves, no woman would prefer the marathon physique over the slayer physique....even if both men were equally handsome.

Guys here sometimes are too autistic and it shows in their dogshit posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, vaninskybird, KING REIDYZ and 7 others
holy shit what a bunch of cope bullcrap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 21620 and softlysoftly

View attachment 1787729
View attachment 1787733
let's just compare a bald subhuman with a 99 percentile male model and say it's the body making the difference

do you think the first guy is lazy? Probably healthier and stronger (at doing what humans should be able to) than your average meathead roider who can't run 1km without puking out his own lungs.

Bodybuilding has no benefit whatsoever, not even from a athletic or even health-related perspective. It only mogs being a fatass slob.

swipe their faces and you'll see his body will make very little difference, anyways, that's not the subject of this thread.

I generally agree with gymceliing being a coping mechanism. But let's not fool ourselves, no woman would prefer the marathon physique over the slayer physique....even if both men were equally handsome.

Guys here sometimes are too autistic and it shows in their dogshit posts

not really the point, even though this model's body much more aesthetic (mostly because of this guy's genetics which makes him look naturally built, even though I feel like a little bit leaner would be ideal), it is still 'unachievable' for most people for a myriad of reasons, one being the genetic limitation of the human body, which will always work against it.

I'm not saying marathon physiques are more aesthetic, I'm saying they're more natural and will always be. But you perceive it the other way around because you have a wraped idea on what a human body should look like.

It's not your fault, it's this stupid gym retardation in the west.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22930, squirrelcel and 3 others
Bodybuilding has no benefit whatsoever, not even from a athletic or even health-related perspective
Absolutely wrong and I won’t even waste my time linking you 100s of studies which disagree with your claim

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 21620
Absolutely wrong and I won’t even waste my time linking you 100s of studies which disagree with your claim
you won't cause you can't. The only thing you get good at from bodybuilding is being able to lift heavy objects in very specific and conditioned setting. And getting uglier.

The health benefits can be achievable equally by just don't being a sedentary fat slob and exercising regularly, without the risks of having your heart exploding just to lift some dumbbell (this is a hyperbole)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16110, GetShrekt and 1 other person
you won't cause you can't. The only thing you get good at from bodybuilding is being able to lift heavy objects in very specific and conditioned setting. And getting uglier.

The health benefits can be achievable equally by just don't being a sedentary fat slob and exercising regularly, without the risks of having your heart exploding just to lift some dumbbell (this is a hyperbole)
Please just shut the fuck up you clearly don’t know anything about the human body.

Resistance training strengthens your joints, muscles and tendons which will prevent injuries and keep your body fit. There are also benefits for your vascular system etc.

Stop responding because your arguments are based on wrong claims without evidence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Looks234, ArdaxHG and 3 others
Please just shut the fuck up you clearly don’t know anything about the human body.

Resistance training strengthens your joints, muscles and tendons which will prevent injuries and keep your body fit. There are also benefits for your vascular system etc.

Stop responding because your arguments are based on wrong claims without evidence.
and your arguments are based on your low capacity of sentence interpretation

resistence training =/= bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
and your arguments are based on your low capacity of sentence interpretation

resistence training =/= bodybuilding
Bodybuilding is resistance training and resistance training can be bodybuilding.

The problem is your understanding of bodybuilding seems to be just focused on extreme examples who abuse steroids and live their whole life in the gym.

Eating high protein, sleeping well and doing resistance training with progressive overload is healthy and will build muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14392, CEO of Sex and 6 others
Pathetic twink cope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, ArdaxHG, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PapaGremlin and Deleted member 17735
I would rather be muscular than not. It looks better to me. Does it help me get laid? Probably not, but I like the way it looks.
Manlet Destiny is probably the biggest gym coper ever. He’s ugly, short, and doesn’t get a single girl, but he likes the way he looks so it makes his miserable life just slightly more tolerable. Don’t take that away from us.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Looks234, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
I would rather be muscular than not. It looks better to me. Does it help me get laid? Probably not, but I like the way it looks.
Manlet Destiny is probably the biggest gym coper ever. He’s ugly, short, and doesn’t get a single girl, but he likes the way he looks so it makes his miserable life just slightly more tolerable. Don’t take that away from us.

He actually looked quite good after getting very lean with beard transplant. If he was like 5’10 he’d get girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Skywalker
The marathoner is old, bald and ugly, face beats muscles...
FaceBeatsShape.jpg
But that skinny guy would look even better with the ogres body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Skywalker, germanlooks and 2 others
Bodybuilding is resistance training and resistance training can be bodybuilding.

The problem is your understanding of bodybuilding seems to be just focused on extreme examples who abuse steroids and live their whole life in the gym.

Eating high protein, sleeping well and doing resistance training with progressive overload is healthy and will build muscle.
except you're not training for resistance neither strength as a bodybuilder, you're just training to get bigger muscles in which being resistant or strong isn't exactly necessary. In fact, bodybuilder's strength doesn't exactly translate into it's use outside their perfect and conditioned environment, which is the gym. Neither do their resistance, what resistance do you have when you can't even run a few yards without gasping?

just overeat a ton of protein and lift heavy objects every single day so you don't lose your balloon muscles in a week, when you're not even an athlete.

Meanwhile monkeys eat their own feces and ldar all day and get to be twice as big lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, ArdaxHG, GetShrekt and 2 others
except you're not training for resistance neither strength as a bodybuilder, you're just training to get bigger muscles in which being resistant or strong isn't exactly necessary. In fact, bodybuilder's strength doesn't exactly translate into it's use outside their perfect and conditioned environment, which is the gym. Neither do their resistance, what resistance do you have when you can't even run a few yards without gasping?

just overeat a ton of protein and lift heavy objects every single day so you don't lose your balloon muscles in a week, when you're not even an athlete.

Meanwhile monkeys eat their own feces and ldar all day and get to be twice as big lmao.
You should go and join your beloved monkeys, you share the same IQ it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, CEO of Sex, softlysoftly and 6 others
as long as you know that, more power to you

I just don't like stupid copers projecting their gym obsession into others as if a lean person is the unnatural one and not the other way around.

Pathetic twink cope.
I'm not a twink, YOU are an ogre :lul:

an evening drinking is 100x less stressfull on the body than a gym session​

going out, vibing with others,, laughing and sharing energy

vs

wasting energy lifting weights to failure and limping out the gym defeated and stressed adrenals

its amazing how brainwashed people can get

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 16110, GetShrekt and 1 other person
You should go and join your beloved monkeys, you share the same IQ it seems
the only people who seem to be trying to be monkeys (and failing) are gymcels, I guess they're doing the reverse evolutionary process: trading brain for muscles.

• +1
Reactions: aries19 and GetShrekt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17735
it's a cope and reflects body dysphoria in a lot of cases which is why so many overdoing and unnecessarily aging themselves

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Tenshi

vs

wasting energy lifting weights to failure and limping out the gym defeated and stressed adrenals

Or do both

Girls prefer gymcelled phsyiques, it's really that simple

Whether gymcelling is natural or not is irrelevant. Whether it stresses the body is irrelevant. Whether it's healthy is irrelevant

Girls prefer it, so men will do it. Why is that so hard to understand. Having a gymcelled physqiue will improve your chances with women

No guy cares about functionality or what's natural, they all just want to look more attractive to women

Most girls are disgusted by marathon runner physiques, they are low sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, Looks234 and 5 others
gooks on this forum ong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and CEO of Sex
I’m also quite bloated but don’t have pics of me when I was young child lean, I put on weight towards teenage hood and haven’t gotten below 24% bodyfat since. Rn I have put on more weight as I have forgone women entirely so now I jsut eat and play video games and work, still got huge muscles though but also high bodyfat

Are you Christian I think @FailedNormieManlet has seen my build he can vouch for me

I’m also quite bloated but don’t have pics of me when I was young child lean, I put on weight towards teenage hood and haven’t gotten below 24% bodyfat since. Rn I have put on more weight as I have forgone women entirely so now I jsut eat and play video games and work, still got huge muscles though but also high bodyfat

Are you Christian I think @FailedNormieManlet has seen my build he can vouch for me
Sounds like fstcel cope yes I'm Christian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
Sounds like fstcel cope yes I'm Christian
I mean fat doesn’t mean your not muscular though. I’m both as I said, I just don’t look good topless due to high bodyfat but I’m clearly also muscular and always had muscles as my mums muscular for a foid naturally as well. I just love food and thus became fat :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I mean fat doesn’t mean your not muscular though. I’m both as I said, I just don’t look good topless due to high bodyfat but I’m clearly also muscular and always had muscles as my mums muscular for a foid naturally as well. I just love food and thus became fat :feelsautistic:
You're just a fatsdd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Tenshi, GetShrekt and 1 other person
You're just a fatsdd
Joke is in clothes I don’t even look fat or overweight it’s only when I am topless I look fat, I guess I’m at the bodyfat % where you can larp as normal build before becoming truly fatz

Joke is in clothes I don’t even look fat or overweight it’s only when I am topless I look fat, I guess I’m at the bodyfat % where you can larp as normal build before becoming truly fatz
You are fat end of story
If it jiggles it's fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
"giraffes heightmog humans so height doesn't matter"
"elephants dickmog humans so dick doesn't matter"
let's just only read the title and post a low effort reply

go workout your dick then, I'm sure you in need since gymcel ogre

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

vs

Compare how you feel the morning after the workout vs on the morning after the drinking night and say that again lmao

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620, oldcell and 2 others
gave my 7.3x5.5-6 a good workout today
View attachment 1787916

but go ahead, keep comparing us to zoo animals to prove that you're ideal appeal as a 5'7 scrawny normie who fails on tinder and at clubs
good for ya bro, I don't do none of that

I'd rather just go out and talk to girls while you stay at home using medieval devices on your penis jfl

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
So, we're living in 2022, where lookism epidemics and hollywood took over people's mind and somehow people actually believe that a physique like Chris Hemsworth's or Cavill's is actually something achievable naturally and natural human bodies are "too skinny" or "scrawny".

Needless to say, this gym mania retardation couldn't be furthest from the truth. Humans are naturally skinny because we're designed to be this way. Humans evolved for resistance, like marathon runners. In fact, our bones are more gracile than most other hominids in our family, which by themselves are usually skinnier than other great apes. We weren't designed for strength.

In fact, according to this article, it is theorized that we actually became even weaker over time as a way to trade off energy for our over developed brains. This is what humans are about, resistance and intelligence.

"But Tenshi, that's because most humans are sedentary and slobs who don't exercise"

Sure, that would make sense. Except that, our bodies really weren't designed to hold on a lot of muscle and our muscle fibers aren't exactly for brute force either.

In fact, in this study untrained chimps and macaques outperformed trained athletes on lifting weights. Even with training, we're only half as strong as them.

The researches went even further: what if we subjected the animals to a couch potato routine, like that of the average modern human, for a few months? They still kept most of their strength:

So to summarize, this idea that you have to be this ogre with tons of muscle, even though you have to maintain an absolute stupid and unsustainable routine of lifting heavy objects and having to eat as much as 2.4 grams of protein per kg (lol) which is absurdly unpractical from both a financial and logistical standpoint (imagine if you had to source that by yourself), is just bogus.

The fact that slob monkeys undereating beat us that easily just show how unnatural is this practice and the results people are seeking to obtain. No wonders, so many will jump on roids, you're basically fighting nature trying to build and keep so much muscle.

Let's take a look at your average human still living in nature the way we're designed for:

Awa-people.png

sycxu402u3h61.png

So, are you taking the blackpill and accepting you've been brainwashed by jewish retarded media into this gym retardation or you'll keep being delusional and shortening your lifespan (and appeal) by growing bigger and bigger?
It’s all about the Central Nervous System. Our brain artificially limits our power output in order to be able to perform fine motor skills. Chimpanzees don’t and while they weigh about half as much us, their strentgth is 4-5 times ours. If there wasn’t a limitation, we would be much stronger based on our physical size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tenshi
You need a good beating bro, if you were beaten every day by a muscular bullies i assure you, you would pick up those weights and start training your strength instead of doing these coping mental gymnastics to feel better about your lazyness. You probably live in some first world liberal shithole where imaginary set of socially constructed laws (as opposed to law of nature which is physical strength) "protect" you so you dont have to develop capability to exert advanced levels of kinetic energy from your hypertophy induced muscles. Being overpowered by a sheer muscle strength from another man is an experience you desperately need.

also lol @ comparing humans and primates which are 2 different species you low IQ lazy coping subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, KING REIDYZ, CEO of Sex and 4 others

Awa-people.png

sycxu402u3h61.png

I agree 50% with your example. However the human body adapts to the environment it is in. The reason why they're all skinny is because it's the most efficient build for their environment. If their environment requires lots of heavy limiting and ambush hunting then they would all have loads more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tenshi
nigga what are you on about? by workout i meant sliding it up and down the interior of my 17yo girlfriend's tight pussy, hence the image you utter cretin
I didn't even open your pic honestly, it just looked like you had something onto your dick which wouldn't surprise me me at all jfl

It’s all about the Central Nervous System. Our brain artificially limits our power output in order to be able to perform fine motor skills. Chimpanzees don’t and while they weigh about half as much us, their strentgth is 4-5 times ours. If there wasn’t a limitation, we would be much stronger based on our physical size
This is one reason too, and it also complements my point: human muscle fibers and bones aren't designed to use huge amount of strength and the body knows that. Not only for fine motor skills, it's also a protective mechanism.

If you could "turn off" it, potentially you could harm your own body by lifting weights that are too heavy or doing moves that will certainly cause damage. There's still physics involved.

Not so useful to be able to exerce a huge amount of power if you end up breaking your own bones or tearing your muscles apart during the process (it happens all the time at gyms btw).

also lol @ comparing humans and primates which are 2 different species you low IQ lazy coping subhuman

first of all, primates are a group of animals, and humans ARE primates.

I agree 50% with your example. However the human body adapts to the environment it is in. The reason why they're all skinny is because it's the most efficient build for their environment. If their environment requires lots of heavy limiting and ambush hunting then they would all have loads more muscle.

Absolutely, it can only go so far though, at least in this point in time we're still stuck in bodies heavely adapted to our past environments. Even humans living in the arctic aren't nearly as adapted as let's say our neanderthal cousins.

dna-hist-neanderthal-chart.png

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Sexually Disabled
an evening drinking is 100x less stressfull on the body than a gym session
you are retard and @Gestapo already like exposed you chronic stress is not the same as acute stress

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
holy shit what a bunch of cope bullcrap
his argument is a false dichotomy argument
its unnatural which isn't even like 100% true and therrefore it must be bad but in reality it helps get more girls and more respect from other guys and if you do it naturally you also get health benefits

as a well-rounded endurance athlete, i agree with most of what you say op.

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Skywalker
There are some differences in the composition of muscle tissue beetween humans and other mammals. But the major thing making us “weak” is our Central nervous system. If we could use all the muscle force we would be able to sever tendons, break bones and if we were able to use the full force of our masticatory muscles we would crush our teeth and mandibles and maxilla

always knew you were a cuck, OP
OP=
Dance Dancing GIF by Piñata Farms: The Meme App

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Awa-people.png

sycxu402u3h61.png

Monkeys have very limited range of motion. This is why they are stronger. They can only really pull and climb not push and throw.