Another question about adapelene and peroxide of benzoyl

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
Im using both of them on all of my face even around nose, mouth and undereyes thin-medium layer. So is this bad and should be using only on acne spots or its fine

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i also use adalpalene only doe, and its working, one week of using and WAY LESS acne and WAY BETTER collagen, its a good thing

• Woah
Reactions: ilyess
you msut live in north africa like me

• +1
i also use adalpalene only doe, and its working, one week of using and WAY LESS acne and WAY BETTER collagen, its a good thing
nice, exprienced hard skin dryness and still through it
5 days of using too early to judge but i can tell its working drastically the thing is still wondering whether to use only on acne spots or on the whole face because i got some irritation under my mouth, that area is sensitive i guess

• +1
you msut live in north africa like me
yup algeria :chad:
i said on a previous thread that this is what every dermatologist in mena region would prescribe for acne lol

• +1
adapalene improves collagen?

• +1
nice, exprienced hard skin dryness and still through it
5 days of using too early to judge but i can tell its working drastically the thing is still wondering whether to use only on acne spots or on the whole face because i got some irritation under my mouth, that area is sensitive i guess
also live in algeria, and yh when i use it my skin gets red and it burns then when i wake up and my skin theres like "gommage" in french dont know what is called in english... but my colllagen got super way better and my acne spots are way way less visible
adapalene improves collagen?
it did for me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and ilyess
Yes, you should use adapalene every day, not just as a spot treatment. No, you shouldn't slather it near your mouth and eyes.

• +1
and yh when i use it my skin gets red and it burns then when i wake up and my skin theres like "gommage" in french dont know what is called in english... but my colllagen got super way better and my acne spots are way way less visible
cool, so that's normal

Yes, you should use adapalene every day, not just as a spot treatment. No, you shouldn't slather it near your mouth and eyes.
i got acne near all around my mouth and few pimples under my eyes soo ..