another reminder this is the validation i get, i never had a girlfriend still

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
thread

and + literally the school principal saying i dont look like my parents and i look completely different from my brother, saying im gling, + a 6 foot tall girl calling me hot and her friend agreeing with her both over 6.75 psl
ive never had a girlfrined

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
it is what it is

Jawline is so underrated here. I always see girls talking about jawlines

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Gebirgscel and xit
you need to start slaying

How good is your jaw? Post a pic of just jawline and nothing else tbh

Dude good for you just NTmaxx and get a gf

thread

and + literally the school principal saying i dont look like my parents and i look completely different from my brother, saying im gling,

Your dad is a cuck, and your mum is a whore. But you're lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Butthurt Dweller
Never had a gf but women throw themselves at you

Low t and/or gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 3 others
I TOLD YOU GUYS JAWLINE IS NUMBER 1😂😂😂
Theres is no denying

eye area > jaw keep coping guys

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Kade, Mateusz74 and 7 others
jaw is law no one denies this.
Yeah there was 1 guy who said cheekbones are more important.Jfl at that.
Also @Rugged
Post your jaw or your face brah.Pls
eye area > jaw keep coping guys
Honestly both.But yeah Having a decent eye area is important too.Both are highly attractive

• +1
Reactions: xit
Also @Rugged

Honestly both.But yeah Having a decent eye area is important too.Both are highly attractive

jfl, cheekbones are the least important

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and xit
*using imagination since no pics of jawline .gif*

Can you sednd me pic in dm?

Id say the order of importance is eye area, jaw, cheekbones, though lets be frank here, a ogee curve is aesthetic as fuark,

Rami Malek with better ogee curve gained like a full 1.5 PSL points IMO. You can only get away with flat cheekbones if you have a good lower third and really good eye area, like chad pitt.

Id say the order of importance is eye area, jaw, cheekbones, though lets be frank here, a ogee curve is aesthetic as fuark,View attachment 159645
Rami Malek with better ogee curve gained like a full 1.5 PSL points IMO. You can only get away with flat cheekbones if you have a good lower third and really good eye area, like chad pitt.
Well the morph improved his overall eye area too...

But yeah given that front angle though is the most important then 3/4 then profile that takes into account that eye area and jaw then cheekbones. Ogee curves are very beautiful though I agree

Well the morph improved his overall eye area too...

But yeah given that front angle though is the most important then 3/4 then profile that takes into account that eye area and jaw then cheekbones. Ogee curves are very beautiful though I agree
Another reason zygos are important is that people with good zygos age better, as that extra bone mass supports their face better as they grow older, its why cillian murphy has aged so well, he has excelent protrusive zygos.

Jawline is so underrated here. I always see girls talking about jawlines
Theres is no denying

We are evolving backwards

first of all, females only know the term jawline eyes and hair

second, at a certain level, the lower third gets unimportant, except it goes into 99% percentile

And cheekbones are important because they are part of maxilla, so lower third, midface and eye area

So if we say, the infra orbital is very wide and angular, you can guess that he has a good eye area

we could also say that the malars are very wide, which often means the upper palate is wide too and thus also the lower palate and jaw.

So afterall, pretty much every bone is connected, but if we ignore this, the "eye area" could halo many failos, "jaw" draws more attention of course but "cheekbone" with extensive zygomatic arch gives you an exotic look, because 99 percentile "cheekbones" is rarer than 99% "jaw"

But, what I tried to say is, that it is more common that someone has both on 99% because good developement goes hand in hand

and ofc no one did read this

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, RichardSpencel, hebbewem and 2 others
We are evolving backwards

first of all, females only know the term jawline eyes and hair

second, at a certain level, the lower third gets unimportant, except it goes into 99% percentile

And cheekbones are important because they are part of maxilla, so lower third, midface and eye area

So if we say, the infra orbital is very wide and angular, you can guess that he has a good eye area

we could also say that the malars are very wide, which often means the upper palate is wide too and thus also the lower palate and jaw.

So afterall, pretty much every bone is connected, but if we ignore this, the "eye area" could halo many failos, "jaw" draws more attention of course but "cheekbone" with extensive zygomatic arch gives you an exotic look, because 99 percentile "cheekbones" is rarer than 99% "jaw"

But, what I tried to say is, that it is more common that someone has both on 99% because good developement goes hand in hand

and ofc no one did read this

YXATYnc

Other 15 year olds that are good looking...are having sex..they’re REALLY doing it...

You are getting messages on discord and posting it on here..clean your shit up lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and RichardSpencel
Balkan brickskulled high T slayer

didtn read a single pixel

Jawline is more noticeable feature but eye area is probably the more impactful feature on your looks. Good midface features and ratios is what makes someone truly good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@Rugged do you keep your teeth together or atleast close together?

what servers do you recommend for validation farming?

kPIhycr.jpg

Welcome back neetfif

How good is your jaw? Post a pic of just jawline and nothing else tbh
hahaha wtf u gay bro?
Theres is no denying
actually its cheekbones, cos my jaw is narrow.
Also @Rugged

no, ru gay?!
LMFAOOO imagine saying this
how does it feel to stand in backlighting and have no zygos and no ogee curve?
girls on omegle would say that my cheekbones are too wide, unironically, i never thought that they even knew what it is.

Welcome back neetfif
i dont look like that anymore sorry bro
@Rugged do you keep your teeth together or atleast close together?
Not even close. I keep my bite normal, why would you jut or clench? looks aspie
close together would mean that your gonial angle is high. if you have a low angle and deep bite if you keep them close your chin will just look bad.
its over for you though since you think keeping them together works, that means youre dolichocephalic.
btw it also means you think masseters is what they mean by jawline, so its over again lol
Jawline is more noticeable feature but eye area is probably the more impactful feature on your looks. Good midface features and ratios is what makes someone truly good looking.
thats why im super ugly, i have neither
Other 15 year olds that are good looking...are having sex..they’re REALLY doing it...

You are getting messages on discord and posting it on here..clean your shit up lol
yep because im ugly, wdym?

Last edited: