Another saturday spent alone while normies are out having fun and enjoying life!

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Being friendless is beyond brutal, not getting pussy is one thing but this is just cruel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, vaseqmoherad, goo25 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and JohnDoe
Look at it from your perspective would you even have fun being outside? If no, it mogs that you are home. Partying is useless if you arent wired in a way to like it

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, DeadTrees, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
Beyond brutal indeed. This life is full of pain for subhumans.
not only is our life so brutal but then we are gaslighted and told it's all in our head bro!!!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, aestheticsrespecter and Nick.Harte
Order a pizza and watch babic vs fisher later

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Nick.Harte
not only is our life so brutal but then we are gaslighted and told it's all in our head bro!!!
Yep. We were just unlucky.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Tyrone will order a hot snowbunny Stacy while he orders a hot pepperoni pizza, and will watch her suck his 8inch BBC, while he watches Babic vs fisher. Real life is fucking great man.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Darkeningstar and forevergymcelling
Tyrone will order a hot snowbunny Stacy while he orders a hot pepperoni pizza, and will watch her suck his 8inch BBC, while he watches Babic vs fisher. Real life is fucking great man.
legit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Nick.Harte
could do, would be better with some guys around. Most guys are probably going on dates with their gf then coming home to fuck/spend time with them. Brutal tbh, I need companionship both male & female.
turkiye are really fisting NL, exciting match tbh

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Being friendless is beyond brutal, not getting pussy is one thing but this is just cruel.
True. Although personally this year I went out with some acquaintances (I wouldn't call them friends) and got tired and a bit bored. I also have strict relationship standards due to non-neurotypicality, so I didn't benefit much from that.

• So Sad
Unfortunately true, pizza consumed, balls emptied by stacy, and whatever meme activity he does eith the boys. That's water but the real seethe maker is regular guys are still getting pussy and usually have a foid they're dating/fuckinh/ who they spend time with on weekend.
Regular guy wagecucks 9-5 and comes home to empty his balls into their gf, if you don't have gf then pointless wagecucking for peanuts

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
True. Although personally this year I went out with some acquaintances (I wouldn't call them friends) and got tired and a bit bored. I also have strict relationship standards due to non-neurotypicality, so I didn't benefit much from that.
Mogs me, making friends after uni is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Brootal non NT life

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, Latinolooksmaxxer, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Mogs me, making friends after uni is impossible
Yeah, I can relate. I currently have one, of friends, the others lost sight of. I don't think they were ever too good friends of mine. I've been practically alone for two and a half years, sometimes it weighs like a boulder, especially since I was used to it so well. And for that I can't complain too much.

Yeah, I can relate. I currently have one, of friends, the others lost sight of. I don't think they were ever too good friends of mine
N9rmies are scum, my "friends" abandoned me when they realized there was nothing they could extract from me, most "friendships" are based on potential transactional extraction value, people don't want to be your friend if you can't give them shit.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Darkeningstar
N9rmies are scum, my "friends" abandoned me when they realized there was nothing they could extract from me, most "friendships" are based on potential transactional extraction value, people don't want to be your friend if you can't give them shit.
I generally get on well with people who are very introverted, or with those who are very outspoken. For example, I appreciate the company of a psychopath who recognises that he is one.

• Woah
dont worry after college everybody rots so youll wont be alone

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Darkeningstar
God is a fucking piece of shit. I will piss on his face and beat his ass good if it's possible.
ur a pathetic loser taking out your incel rage on anyone but yourself :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I generally get on well with people who are very introverted, or with those who are very outspoken. For example, I appreciate the company of a psychopath who recognises that he is one.
Nice.. Most normies just ignore introverted people and make them even worse but most normies are fake so there's that

• +1
you gotta find something to fill the hole that's on u

Being friendless is your fault ngl

• +1
Look at it from your perspective would you even have fun being outside? If no, it mogs that you are home. Partying is useless if you arent wired in a way to like it
I'm not referring to partying, people do more than just party with friends and gf

• +1
Reactions: ambi and Darkeningstar
Friends are overrated
My friends just make me stay up late at night and make me play playstation w them midnight :lul::lul:
and at school or real life? They just do super cringey shit and make me lose all
My aura. They say shit like “what the sigma” infront of the hot foids..
ive tried to eat healthy but then they call me and say they wanna eat out im trying to get my 8 hours of sleep while they force me to play minecraft with them at 3 am…

All they do is drag you down brother😢
Life without friends sound great. All u need is 1-2 real brothers

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Being friendless is your fault ngl
Is it? Some are not made for it. It's not just 'either it's your problem or it's other people's problem'. Sometimes we oversimplify dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Friends are overrated. You would just get drunk with them and live vicariously by watching millionaires fight or kick a ball or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Darkeningstar
Friends are overrated. You would just get drunk with them and live vicariously by watching millionaires fight or kick a ball or something like that.
Friends work very well only when you have a girlfriend, generally

Is it? Some are not made for it. It's not just 'either it's your problem or it's other people's problem'. Sometimes we oversimplify dynamics.
Most of the time it is unless you’re autistic to the point you pee your pants if you talk to someone

• +1
Life is impossible to enjoy, even when using hard-drugs.

I'm not referring to partying, people do more than just party with friends and gf
most normie friends i know do exactly that. Get wasted and go to a club. Which is not really that appealing imo

most normie friends i know do exactly that. Get wasted and go to a club. Which is not really that appealing imo
Well maybe 18-22 year olds but not after uni phase unless degenerate

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Friends work very well only when you have a girlfriend, generally
And they have a girlfriend too, otherwise they try cucking you. Never mix your friend group with your gf if they are single.

• +1
I think Fisher was in my 1st year uni accommodation on the floor above mine.

Would like to see him go far, but his ceiling will be around the British level.

R1 KO'ing a punch-drunk Babic didn't show much. Hearn carefully picked Babic after he got ko'd in 1 round by a 37yr old bridgerweight.

Once Fisher goes against someone on the level of Wardley / Clarke it's probably lights out realistically.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I think Fisher was in my 1st year uni accommodation on the floor above mine.

Would like to see him go far, but his ceiling will be around the British level.

R1 KO'ing a punch-drunk Babic didn't show much. Hearn carefully picked Babic after he got ko'd in 1 round by a 37yr old bridgerweight.

Once Fisher goes against someone on the level of Wardley / Clarke it's probably lights out realistically.
Do you know if he slayed due to size?

A lot of power but he started boxing too late. Suspect gas tank too. He should fight David Adeleye next

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Do you know if he slayed due to size?

A lot of power but he started boxing too late. Suspect gas tank too. He should fight David Adeleye next
No clue if he slayed, but there were quite a few other rugby jocks that were around his height. There were even a couple that size-mogged him tbh. And facially he is ogre-tier LTN, so i doubt he slayed shit. Actually on the Fisher youtube channel i saw his father making fun of the fact he didn't have a gf. And I heard Johny himself talk about the fact he has no female fans lol. He can get a becky gf off of size-mog and boxer clout, but for sure his prospects with women would be different if he had Garcia's FACE.

As for his accommodation, it was catered full of posh kids that had finished their gap yarrs, a lot of them seemed to know each other before uni and came from fancy schools. I felt brutally mogged by every metric. The average height for men was around 6 - 6'1 and 5 PSL FACE. Literally 70% of the girls were HTB or higher in rating... a lot of them 5'8+.

A few legitimate 1 in 1000 chads. Remember there was a French Alain Delon-tier clone and a couple of 6'6-6'7 jocks with robust chadlite FACEs. Funnily enough there was a generic, dark triad, 5'10, gym-maxxed med chadlite that seemed to have like 4-5 Becky orbiters during the freshers' week. Personally didn't see how he stood out, but girls seemed to like him at the time.

• +1
No clue if he slayed, but there were quite a few other rugby jocks that were around his height. There were even a couple that size-mogged him tbh. And facially he is ogre-tier LTN, so i doubt he slayed shit. Actually on the Fisher youtube channel i saw his father making fun of the fact he didn't have a gf. And I heard Johny himself talk about the fact he has no female fans lol. He can get a becky gf off of size-mog and boxer clout, but for sure his prospects with women would be different if he had Garcia's FACE.

As for his accommodation, it was catered full of posh kids that had finished their gap yarrs, a lot of them seemed to know each other before uni and came from fancy schools. I felt brutally mogged by every metric. The average height for men was around 6 - 6'1 and 5 PSL FACE. Literally 70% of the girls were HTB or higher in rating... a lot of them 5'8+.

A few legitimate 1 in 1000 chads. Remember there was a French Alain Delon-tier clone and a couple of 6'6-6'7 jocks with robust chadlite FACEs. Funnily enough there was a generic, dark triad, 5'10, gym-maxxed med chadlite that seemed to have like 4-5 Becky orbiters during the freshers' week. Personally didn't see how he stood out, but girls seemed to like him at the time.
My uni accommodation was full of geeks and freaks. Me and my Chad friend mogged all the other guys by a country mile. We both lived on the ground floor, and the girls upstairs referred to us as the 'Hollister models downstairs", but they were all ugly. Every foid in every block was legit ugly. Such bad luck, as a result we were both incel for months since we had no social circle either. Also didn't help that my uni was in the worst city in the UK down south. Girls there didn't like the jock types, they were all art freaks and pansexual central

I can't even imagine how different our uni experience would've been if we went to somewhere like Liverpool or Newcastle.

Girls are weird as fuck though, my chad friend mogged me in height and face yet I still got many girls who chose me over him. He's 6'2 and i'm 5'9, I guess it was a pheno preference since Im med and he's wasp

Him in the background

same guy from here

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
My uni accommodation was full of geeks and freaks. Me and my Chad friend mogged all the other guys by a country mile. We both lived on the ground floor, and the girls upstairs referred to us as the 'Hollister models downstairs", but they were all ugly. Every foid in every block was legit ugly. Such bad luck, as a result we were both incel for months since we had no social circle either. Also didn't help that my uni was in the worst city in the UK down south. Girls there didn't like the jock types, they were all art freaks and pansexual central

I can't even imagine how different our uni experience would've been if we went to somewhere like Liverpool or Newcastle.

Girls are weird as fuck though, my chad friend mogged me in height and face yet I still got many girls who chose me over him. He's 6'2 and i'm 5'9, I guess it was a pheno preference since Im med and he's wasp

Him in the background

View attachment 3017796View attachment 3017799

same guy from here

Oh yeah I can already tell by the side your friend would have slayed high class stacies in Exeter. Tall, WASP chad with a dimorphic FACE was literally the ideal.

I think Exeter is a factory to attract chads and stacies because like 40% came from private schools either from Surrey or the home counties. Not the giga-nerdy types that went to Oxbridge though, but the rejects and sporty types. So the average looks level felt really high at times.

• +1