another shit eminem album dropped JFL

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
i listened to this album and its fucking shit :lul::lul: i can't believe i thought we'd get the old eminem back after that megan thee stallion line which was gold but it was the only good line in the entire 1 hour album

doing everything in his power to be offensive but he just isn't that man anymore :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: "oh no gen z is going to cancel me" this guy is still rapping about christopher reeve in 2024 no one even knows who he is to be offended from that :lul::lul: he could easily offend by making a satirical song about going ER but he's still stuck in 1999 and thinks cancel culture is some new thing everyone's doing :lul::lul: he made 2 more sentimental songs about hailie..... why is he still making sappy raps about her? she's a grown ass 30 year old woman now!!!!!!

this is the worst eminem album of all time, at least in previous albums he tried to innovate but this is just him trying to be his old self so bad and failing miserably

i just give up on eminem now, he's never going to make a good album again:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: The Grinch, GabachoCopium, murdah and 8 others
@ElTruecel thoughts?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ambi and ElTruecel
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and ambi
@ElTruecel thoughts?
I told you. I need to listen to the new Lupe album though. But yea eminem is super corny now and it’s even worse since he’s trying to appeal to gen x faggots

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: silencio, GabachoCopium, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I told you. I need to listen to the new Lupe album though.

I’m done with hip hop, I tried listening to other artists and the shit got stale after a while. All the “legends” rap about nothing but street life, black people, or their personal problems I don’t give a fuck about.

But yea eminem is super corny now and it’s even worse since he’s trying to appeal to gen x faggots

JFL he kept saying Gen Z was coming after to cancel him like any of us give a fuck :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ElTruecel
I’m done with hip hop, I tried listening to other artists and the shit got stale after a while. All the “legends” rap about nothing but street life, black people, or their personal problems I don’t give a fuck about.
Listen to Shoegaze

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Listen to Shoegaze
JFL weren’t you a sfcel a few years ago? I’m surprised you listen to hip hop and rock. I thought you would’ve called it n word music pushed by the jews :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ElTruecel
JFL weren’t you a sfcel a few years ago? I’m surprised you listen to hip hop and rock. I thought you would’ve called it n word music pushed by the jews :forcedsmile:
I grew up with it (more rock) and I was originally a groyper in like 2020/2021 which contains many hip hop fans. JFL Nick Fuentes is a bigger hip hop head than me even

His ghost writers are woke retards

Last edited:
i listened to this album and its fucking shit :lul::lul: i can't believe i thought we'd get the old eminem back after that megan thee stallion line which was gold but it was the only good line in the entire 1 hour album

doing everything in his power to be offensive but he just isn't that man anymore :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: "oh no gen z is going to cancel me" this guy is still rapping about christopher reeve in 2024 no one even knows who he is to be offended from that :lul::lul: he could easily offend by making a satirical song about going ER but he's still stuck in 1999 and thinks cancel culture is some new thing everyone's doing :lul::lul: he made 2 more sentimental songs about hailie..... why is he still making sappy raps about her? she's a grown ass 30 year old woman now!!!!!!

this is the worst eminem album of all time, at least in previous albums he tried to innovate but this is just him trying to be his old self so bad and failing miserably

i just give up on eminem now, he's never going to make a good album again:feelswah:
I don’t know how to explain it but he raps the same way all the time now and it reallly sucks

eminem is an old retarded faggot with no talent that was promoted by the jews with the goal of degrading western culture, to the point of believing his own bullshit. he needs to stop acting like a 15 year old "gangsta" mad dogging everyone and just be the cuck he was always meant to be.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, SoundnVision and thereallegend
Honestly Nevermind by Drake is my muse

@AlexBrown84

Eminem is a homo. It should be obvious to everyone.

The future of rap right here, OsamaSon and NettSpend