ANOTHER STEROID UPDATE FOR PPL WHO THOUGHT I QUIT IT

Cope post tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
@xefo69 what do you think bro

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
u should do a cutting btw one month is very little time to see big differences, but yeah u changed i lil bit, just keep doing it

guys lost weight but tbh who gives a fuck, don't need an update every day
Okay, I will stop posting if you change your profile picture it legit scares me.

are you a favourer of the penis?
Scares me in sense, how the fuck did this guy found picture of a girl I fucked last night

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
How much T are you on @LookMaxingGod73?

your not going to be able to quit XDDDD, once u get off your natty test lvls will be in the gutters, never to return back to normal.

do you even lift?
i would have expected 10x as much progress on a guy taking roids
i means its been like fucking 3-4 weeks jfl and almost no difference
Its obvious the guy doesnt know how to train or even anything basic about lifting or diet.Jfl He injects in his first few weeks going to the gym but hes too lazy to track his calories

your not going to be able to quit XDDDD, once u get off your natty test lvls will be in the gutters, never to return back to normal.
Thats whats PCT is for man...

Show me your physique. That’s going to tell me everything I need to know about your level of knowledge in bodybuilding.
THIS NIGGA ASKS EVERYONE PICS OF THEIR BODY

STOP BEING GAY IMA LINK YOU WITH MY ONLYFANS OK?

do you even lift?
i would have expected 10x as much progress on a guy taking roids
i means its been like fucking 3-4 weeks jfl and almost no difference
LOW IQ also imagine being 6'1 JFL
You must get mogged by girls in 2020

What's your height and cycle?

What's your height and cycle?
I do 500mg of test weekly, the most basic cycle.
I pin every 3.5days with 250mg and take 12.5mg of Aromasin to balance out estrogen
I am 97kg 6'9"

THIS NIGGA ASKS EVERYONE PICS OF THEIR BODY

STOP BEING GAY IMA LINK YOU WITH MY ONLYFANS OK?
That’s the surest way to prove that you have any knowledge in lifting. That’s why when I want relationship advice I don’t take it from you, I take it from people who have been married for 30+ years and still happy and fucking. Get it? You don’t understand the subject fully until you experience it.

That’s the surest way to prove that you have any knowledge in lifting. That’s why when I want relationship advice I don’t take it from you, I take it from people who have been married for 30+ years and still happy and fucking. Get it? You don’t understand the subject fully until you experience it.
No you are just gay and get hard for ppl in their underwear

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Keep coping manlet
You’re such a dick to everyone here. You don’t even listen to advice but you still post for whatever reason. You ignored what I told you about how much you can progress and then you told me that I was full of shit. I showed you proof but you’re still stubborn as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
I do 500mg of test weekly, the most basic cycle.
I pin every 3.5days with 250mg and take 12.5mg of Aromasin to balance out estrogen
I am 97kg 6'9"

Good cycle. Stay on for at least 2 more months and don't drop calories. There is a good chance you are undereating rn. You can always cut later, ideally with a TRT dose test to keep your gains.

Otherwise the muscle building potential of your cycle will be wasted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
You’re such a dick to everyone here. You don’t even listen to advice but you still post for whatever reason. You ignored what I told you about how much you can progress and then you told me that I was full of shit. I showed you proof but you’re still stubborn as shit.
Did I ask for advice, bruh stfu, only person I trust when it comes to gymceling is Greg Doucette

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and 6’1cel
Did I ask for advice, bruh stfu, only person I trust when it comes to gymceling is Greg Doucette
Well either that dude is a clown or you’re a clown since you started roiding even though you haven’t even achieved 30% of your natty limit.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and 6’1cel
yup
you were 6’6 at 16
im gonna be 6’4 ish at 16 and ill get to your height
Best joke I heard today kid ngl
Just pray to god you dont shrink

yup
you were 6’6 at 16
im gonna be 6’7 ish at 16 and ill get to your height
Don’t try to mog him. What’s good about being 6’9 with an IQ of 69?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Well either that dude is a clown or you’re a clown since you started roiding even though you haven’t even achieved 30% of your natty limit.
nigga still looks like a cafeteria lady after taking roids for a month and is acting tough

• +1
nigga still looks like a cafeteria lady after taking roids for a month and is acting tough
Well at 6’9 gains are incredibly hard to notice in the first 3 months, so that’s an alibi for him.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Negative muscle

• +1
Before:
View attachment 808008
Around 91-93kg

After 3 weeks of natty lifting and 3 weeks of roids:
View attachment 808013
View attachment 808015
97-99kg

Muscle wise its okay but I lost alot of bodyfat which made my face look better which is more important imo.
I gained the most muscle in forearms, glutes, biceps and traps.

Should I eat 500 calories less, drop BF% and train abs now? I dont want to end up like that indian bear...m
COME PRIVATE I HAVE QUESTION TO ASK

I hope my cycle yields better results, i don't start from a high E twink body though, neither you should have.
What roids are you using?

Keep on with the updates, I'm really interested in your evolution.