Reminder for Roidcucks (and SARMsCucks too)

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
TEMPORARY GAINS, PERMANENT NEGATIVE SIDE AFFECTS.

see my other thread -> https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/

JFL at destroying your organs and homeostasis for "muh gainz brah". The human body can't handle being on cycle forever. Once you cucks cycle off, you are back to your natty size (or even less cause of the T drop and E spike :lul: ) and along with that you get tons of health problems and medical issues.

JFL @ YOU IF YOU'RE NOT NATTY.

Roidcucking = paying for an early death and tons of extra health issues.

Laugh 10

Laugh 5

Laugh 9

I can already see it now. angry roid cucks with destroyed bodies will probably reply with shit like this:
"b-b-but... Arnold blasted until 70 and he's fine. y-y-you're just high inhib!" Cope more. 99.9999% of Roidfags don't have arnold genetics you fucking cucks.

Unless you're an athlete, etc, with a multi-million dollar contract on the line, PEDs are not worth it.

Conclusion: Drugs are bad. Don't do them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 11758, terrorblade and 63 others
dnrd aslo cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 11748, warpsociety and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, terrorblade, AscendingHero and 26 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4332
Drugs are good but I don’t roid. I drink and smoke weed
Thats not good either.

Alcohol = destroyed liver & higher E
Weed = destroyed lungs & lower T

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 7785 and 17 others
More like permanent gains with no side effects if you know what you're doing
Roids are poison for the low iq and ambrosia for the high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Jarate, Deleted member 4946 and 26 others
BlankSeparateArrowana max 1mb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, CANI, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
I thought people were joking when they said they roided or recommended it the hell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 9641 and 7 others
Agreed, however, I can justify cycling RAD + osta once a year for 8 weeks until I'm 30 then TRT which is healthy and a huge life/looksmax.
If you want the benefits of PEDs, and just want to look "ideal", use then to get to your natty limit via PEDs (which can be done in like a year if you cycle 8 weeks on 8 weeks off non stop) then use mild shit like ostarine to prep for summer each year

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 5 others
I thought people were joking when they said they roided or recommended it the hell.
Can I ask where all of you new users are coming from? Nothing against you or anything I'm just confused.

Low T Thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Acromegaly_Chad, oldcelloser and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 1680, oldcelloser and 5 others
JFL at not using every possible chemical to looksmax, anyone who isn’t cruising on T for the rest of their life has no right to call themselves a looksmaxxer. (It helps in other areas too like working hard, I literally have so much energy to achieve my goals on it it’s god tier). Self preservation is bullshit the only years that matter are teens and 20s, no point living if you don’t mog 99% of the population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, CANI, Deleted member 2729 and 20 others
cope, i look great

55555555555-png.524091

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
Can I ask where all of you new users are coming from? Nothing against you or anything I'm just confused.
Personally I was getting mse for health reasons and wanted more information on it and basically all the information on it lead me to this site everytime. Now I’m hooked browsing this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Need2Ascend, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
even funnier is the people who decide to take roids who have zero training knowledge, zero strength base, zero routine etc in the first place. Like they automatically assume it’s impossible to get a good physique without steroids for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 685, Elgoblino and 12 others
Honestly no point in roiding to looksmax, you'll have a great body but your face will age rapidly which will make you ugly, Face>body.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5393, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Cope more. 99.9999% of Roidfags don't have arnold genetics you fucking cucks.
Arnolds probably had a lot of health problems & bad side effects. We know he's had 2 serious heart surgeries & the dude keeps his health & steroid use a secret. There's no way he doesn't need an overdose of blood thinners & hrt every morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Need2Ascend, diggbicc and 9 others
Thats not good either.

Alcohol = destroyed liver & higher E
Weed = destroyed lungs & lower T
Gotta cope how I cope nigga it’s that or rope G

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4332
shut up sarms aren't that bad and with enclomiphene citrate you're absolutely safe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and maxmendietta
Arnolds probably had a lot of health problems & bad side effects. We know he's had 2 serious heart surgeries & the dude keeps his health & steroid use a secret. There's no way he doesn't need an overdose of blood thinners & hrt every morning.
What people don't understand about pros and steroids is that professional athletes and actors are rich, Arnold didn't get his infos from a forum moded by autists like this one, arnold had professionals (coaches and pharmacists) taking care of it, they do the tests for him, plan the cycles, keep up the new chemicals in the market, calculating dosages, monitoring his hormones.

Roiding was part of his full time job.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Yerico7, Gaia262 and 13 others
JFL at not using every possible chemical to looksmax, anyone who isn’t cruising on T for the rest of their life has no right to call themselves a looksmaxxer. (It helps in other areas too like working hard, I literally have so much energy to achieve my goals on it it’s god tier). Self preservation is bullshit the only years that matter are teens and 20s, no point living if you don’t mog 99% of the population.
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
What people don't understand about pros and steroids is that professional athletes and actors are rich, Arnold didn't get his infos from a forum moded by autists like this one, arnold had professionals (coaches and pharmacists) taking care of it, they do the tests for him, plan the cycles, keep up the new chemicals in the market, calculating dosages, monitoring his hormones.

Roiding was part of his full time job.
Based, Blackpilled & High IQ.

"Recreational" Steroid users aka Roidfags will never understand this

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, KnoxHarrington, diggbicc and 4 others
Keep coping, just hop on trt theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 4332
This post screams high inhib pussies

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
BTW ANOTHER REMINDER FOR ROID CUCKS:
idiots forget that for every David laid there are 1000 men who roided and ended up as balding acne ridden subhumans

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 4946, CANI and 9 others
Abusing steroids will cause the problems you state. This is the case with any drug , take 20 aspirin tablets and you will be dead.

I use anavar , which is the safest steroid made, originally designed for kids after surgery, so you can get the idea of how mild it is.

It's a tool that gives me a slight edge, I use a low dose of 30mg . It optimizes my body completely for training , slight reduction in belly fat, slight muscle gain, tighter athletic look, better pumps , basically a swimwear model body.

Basically zero androgenic issues, so no balding etc

I still have to train and diet, but this is the icing on the cake.

People being low iq and thinking ALL steroids are bad even at low dose and using roid heads on tren to prove their point is a good thing as it reduces competition. So they stay natural with their shitty genetics .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Albeacho, CANI and 19 others
Ofcourse Roids and SARMs have sides no shit.
But the vast amount of sides can be prevented.
The majority of problems with Steroid abusers come from people who know jackshit about it, use whatever they see without researching it and think they can have a shit diet and training regimen on AAS.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Good_Little_Goy
its cope anyways / not needed

i got this body natty and i had several girls tell me that my body is „perfect“. in our eyes a body like jeff seids is perfect but foids dont want someone too big tbh

i dont like my body too much cuz shitty chest insertions but rest is okayish

my hips are rly narrow its just that im standing wide all the time for some reason

Attachments

• 6D1C509C-F978-469E-949A-7A47E4B12573.jpeg
    6D1C509C-F978-469E-949A-7A47E4B12573.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 63DD8ECA-EAE8-4E01-8374-09B33FEB3162.jpeg
    63DD8ECA-EAE8-4E01-8374-09B33FEB3162.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 276
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, AsGoodAsItGets, Gaia262 and 13 others

i got this body natty and i had several girls tell me that my body is „perfect“. in our eyes a body like jeff seids is perfect but foids dont want someone too big tbh

my hips are rly narrow its just that im standing wide all the time for some reason
How tall?

Agreed, however, I can justify cycling RAD + osta once a year for 8 weeks until I'm 30 then TRT which is healthy and a huge life/looksmax.
If you want the benefits of PEDs, and just want to look "ideal", use then to get to your natty limit via PEDs (which can be done in like a year if you cycle 8 weeks on 8 weeks off non stop) then use mild shit like ostarine to prep for summer each year

Then this post is useless because no one on this forum is at their genetic limit, and everyone here who would you PEDs would be using them to try to get there.

I agree if you try to go past your genetic limit with PEDs and you're not a professional bodybuilder you're a fucking retard, but there's nothing wrong with using SARMs to speed up the process as long as you take low doses and spread the cycles out.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lmao, Donc0ck and 3 others
Honestly no point in roiding to looksmax, you'll have a great body but your face will age rapidly which will make you ugly, Face>body.
this is the biggest problem with cruising, TRT etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7820 and MentalistKebab
You are the biggest retard on this forum if this post isn't a troll. Steroids can come in 100 different compounds, dosages and cycles. How can you say that all of them destroy your health? I think you associate steroids with professional bodybuilders but the general low dose steroids users are your movie stars.

Chris Hemsworth? Roids. Henry Cavill? Roids. Sylvester Stallon? Roids.
These are the bodies girl swool over, these are the bodies girl get wet for, these bodies get touched and groped by girls. Look at Connor Murphy, he gets hit on my so many girls in his videos, you really think he would be 1% of the Slayer he is right now if it wasn't for roids?
I mean, I am happy that the general population is so again roids and high inhib. At least, I have a bigger advantage for myself and steroids are a cheat code to life. Even if you are a basement dwelling incel, try at least 2-3 cycles, learn how to train and eat properly find a trainings partner and look how your life changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, Over, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
I'm not sure why people want to hop on TRT if they don't have to. Injections for the rest of your life and constant health checkups not to mention having to monitor and dial in your estrogen which is a pain in the ass.

If you want to do roids do a sweet little 200mg test E a week and 60mg Anavar for 8 weeks. I don't even need to PCT on that low of a dose and my balls don't get shut down.

Won't make you big but will make you strong and a bit more cut.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Then this post is useless because no one on this forum is at their genetic limit, and everyone here who would you PEDs would be using them to try to get there.

I agree if you try to go past your genetic limit with PEDs and you're not a professional bodybuilder you're a fucking retard, but there's nothing wrong with using SARMs to speed up the process as long as you take low doses and spread the cycles out.
That's what I'm saying.

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope
Abusing steroids will cause the problems you state. This is the case with any drug , take 20 aspirin tablets and you will be dead.

I use anavar , which is the safest steroid made, originally designed for kids after surgery, so you can get the idea of how mild it is.

It's a tool that gives me a slight edge, I use a low dose of 30mg . It optimizes my body completely for training , slight reduction in belly fat, slight muscle gain, tighter athletic look, better pumps , basically a swimwear model body.

Basically zero androgenic issues, so no balding etc

I still have to train and diet, but this is the icing on the cake.

People being low iq and thinking ALL steroids are bad even at low dose and using roid heads on tren to prove their point is a good thing as it reduces competition. So they stay natural with their shitty genetics .
I bodymog you while being natty.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Im starting my first cycle in a month or less, as soon as i get all the supplies ready. I have some physical objectives i need to achieve before next summer and a couple cycles are probably going to be needed. Hopefully i end up same as before but with many more kgs of muscle.
Basically reaching my genetic limit faster and then just maintaining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Why not use anavar+test instead of those sarms?
Personally I was getting mse for health reasons and wanted more information on it and basically all the information on it lead me to this site everytime. Now I’m hooked browsing this shit.
Yeah, i just wanted to unlock BOTB to know what creams to buy for my face, started shitposting and haven't stopped shitposting since.
Ended up with the whole soft looxmaxing packet, from roids to teeth whitening JFL. Im so much better now than i was before to be honest, i may have let my hair go norwood 2 or who knows what other bluepilled shit i would have done.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
How maany of this roiders aar at the genetic limit as a natty? most of them are not, most of them train improperly, most of them have shit diet, most of them are not disciplined, most of them dont workout with good form, most of them hae 80% of the mistakes you can make while working out, most of them have shitty sleep schedual. You need atleast 2-3 years of training to know where your genetic limit is, look if you are not planing to get on high doses then you are waasting your time, money, health, most of them will hop on low doses, so what is the benefit? thaat you get faster to your natural limit or little bit better then that(with low doses), on the other way with high doses you get more muscular than the genetic limit, but most of this retards will never reach their genetic limit even with higher doses and only get shitty side effects and permament health problems, because they dont know how to workout proprely, how many of you who are considering roiding, have professional traainer?? i m not talking about vshred types of gurus you have. In short taking roids in low doses, does not have benefits aand only have problems, taking high doses have high benefits and lot of side effects, second option is only good for professional atlhetes not for the retards here, you better spend money on bimax or something if you are roiding on high doses for women lol. Taking low doses is not neccecery for good looking body you are looking for and i know for certain when you start to take low doses and dont see lot of results instead of you changing your shitty workout program, diet, scheduale, sleep and start training properly, you will start to blast even higher doses and get nothing more than shitty side effects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Loud_Jock
My plan is to do a few cycle until I have a very aesthetic body, do a photoshoot with insane pictures for tinder and ig, then go back to natty and just profit from the pictures. If you meet foids in real life and they see you less ripped, just say you got an injury and had to stop working out.

You are the biggest retard on this forum if this post isn't a troll. Steroids can come in 100 different compounds, dosages and cycles. How can you say that all of them destroy your health? I think you associate steroids with professional bodybuilders but the general low dose steroids users are your movie stars.

Chris Hemsworth? Roids. Henry Cavill? Roids. Sylvester Stallon? Roids.
These are the bodies girl swool over, these are the bodies girl get wet for, these bodies get touched and groped by girls. Look at Connor Murphy, he gets hit on my so many girls in his videos, you really think he would be 1% of the Slayer he is right now if it wasn't for roids?
I mean, I am happy that the general population is so again roids and high inhib. At least, I have a bigger advantage for myself and steroids are a cheat code to life. Even if you are a basement dwelling incel, try at least 2-3 cycles, learn how to train and eat properly find a trainings partner and look how your life changes.
dn rd (didn't read) as soon as I read "youre the biggest retard troll on the forum".

post physique, cuck. I posted mine on the first page (even though I'm a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder).

You are a clown if you're on roids but look worse and/or weaker than me JFL

• +1
Reactions: CANI

Mirin

how many years have you been lifting?

I definitly agree, and I think most guys can get great bodies while being natural.

But there shouldnt be any harm at hoping on TRT (with a moderate dose of course) for good. Your free T will still be higher than most naturals, and at low dose you wont need an AI, so you should feel great, with little to no side.

And after that going on and off a mild, mostly side effect free steroid like Anavar is also good.

What is not good is blasting Tren for 2 years and giving millions of incels false hope while being 6'2 with a 6/10 face just to end up dying from a heart attack near Thai whores. (cough cough Zyzz)

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
dn rd (didn't read) as soon as I read "youre the biggest retard troll on the forum".

post physique, cuck. I posted mine on the first page (even though I'm a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder).

You are a clown if you're on roids but look worse and/or weaker than me JFL
I am not on roids right now but I am gonna hop on next year. Your pictures are shit, one is in a weird lighting so that u dont look like the fat power lifter you are and on the second one, your back Is decent but high bf%

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 4332