Another story of bullying in HS (teacher edition)

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
As rotten pos in HS we also went after teachers who were ass. One teacher was our precalc teacher. Lady was low key a bitch and would always talk like she had something shoved up her ass. Anyways we found out one day she got pregnant but wasn’t even married. So in the middle of class we would quietly call her a slut in the middle of class and half the kids would laugh their asses off. She could never figure out who was saying it so she tried ignoring us, But one day we pestered her so bad that someone said she was crying in the teachers bathroom.

In another story we had a pretty shit biology teacher who never taught for shit and would always yell at the class for no apparent reason. So one day while he was walking in I pulled the shower cord while he was under it and he got drenched. Man was so pissed that literally everyone was laughing their asses off that he gave me 10 days of detention. But it was so totally worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18494, Scammer, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Do you have any stories of bullied girls?

Do you have any stories of bullied girls?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
As rotten pos in HS we also went after teachers who were ass. One teacher was our precalc teacher. Lady was low key a bitch and would always talk like she had something shoved up her ass. Anyways we found out one day she got pregnant but wasn’t even married. So in the middle of class we would quietly call her a slut in the middle of class and half the kids would laugh their asses off. She could never figure out who was saying it so she tried ignoring us, But one day we pestered her so bad that someone said she was crying in the teachers bathroom.

In another story we had a pretty shit biology teacher who never taught for shit and would always yell at the class for no apparent reason. So one day while he was walking in I pulled the shower cord while he was under it and he got drenched. Man was so pissed that literally everyone was laughing their asses off that he gave me 10 days of detention. But it was so totally worth it.
You got off lightly lol. In my school, you’d have been excluded maybe even expelled for that lol

• Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger
You got off lightly lol. In my school, you’d have been excluded maybe even expelled for that lol
My school was gigabased so I won popularity points. Girls would giggle and ask me to recount the stories and dudes would fist pump.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and FailedNormieManlet
My school was gigabased so I won popularity points. Girls would giggle and ask me to recount the stories and dudes would fist pump.
Chad af. I only got respect from guys, girls thought I was evil

• So Sad
My teacher used to pretend he didn’t see me getting bullied even though I was sitting right by him. Fatass faggot white cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Kozner and Scammer
My teacher used to pretend he didn’t see me getting bullied even though I was sitting right by him. Fatass faggot white cuck.
Brutal. I bullied teachers so its too bad I didn't go to your school. I would have weggied this homo so hard there would be stomach acid on his underwear. If you live in Texas we can egg this fags house

Brutal. I bullied teachers so its too bad I didn't go to your school. I would have weggied this homo so hard there would be stomach acid on his underwear. If you live in Texas we can egg this fags house
Let’s blow his brains out then rape his whore wife with a chainsaw. Deal?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger, Hueless and Scammer
Let’s blow his brains out then rape his whore wife with a chainsaw. Deal?
JFL that's a little to far. I think egging should be enough. Prob piss off his wife and they'll get a divorce jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
JFL that's a little to far. I think egging should be enough. Prob piss off his wife and they'll get a divorce jfl.
Let’s chadfish his wife with my pics and get her to cheat on him then drive him to suicide

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer
Reading mumbai stories in school toilet :feelsohh:

• JFL
That was great!

• Love it