Another thread why blonde hair mogs on males

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
You should dye ur hair blonde tbh if it isnt already

the ultimate high class trait

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22099, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
albino niggers gotta cope somehow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 13626 and 4 others
Strawberry blonde is ideal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22099, copefuel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, autisticretard, Deleted member 23017 and 3 others
true but if he had darker hair he could at least dark triad thug max
why would dark hair make him dark triad?

dark hair is associated with the lowest T, shortest, poorest, abused dog countries

and light hair assoicated with the highest t, tallest, richest, and countries that invade and bomb other countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 7580
true but if he had darker hair he could at least dark triad thug max
Indians/Asians are least thuggish yet have pitch black hair (no other ethnicity has hair that dark)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and twilight
why would dark hair make him dark triad?

dark hair is associated with the lowest T, shortest, poorest, abused dog countries

and light hair assoicated with the highest t, tallest, richest, and countries that invade and bomb other countries
whatever helps you cope bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Indians/Asians are least thuggish yet have pitch black hair (no other ethnicity has hair that dark)
That's why most curries only redeeming feature is their hair jfl while the rest of the package is subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

That's why most curries only redeeming feature is their hair jfl while the rest of the package is subhuman
Na curries have subhuman greasy straight hair

Wavy hair mogs

Na curries have subhuman greasy straight hair

Wavy hair mogs
only greasy because they don't shower and swim in shit, the curries that actually bathe every now and then have mogger hair

but yeah wavy does mog on ethniks

stop this cope and go back to posting based truth bombs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and ChadpreetMaxxer
prove me wrong?

found 3 threads on reddit within 30 secs with 75% of the commenters saying they prefer darker hair lol, maybe to self hating gooks blonde is ideal but generally you are wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 22099 and Deleted member 13626
only greasy because they don't shower and swim in shit, the curries that actually bathe every now and then have mogger hair

but yeah wavy does mog on ethniks
Wavy mogs on everyone
Ethnics rarely have wavy hair naturally

Most whites have wavy (not curly) hair when long

My country is mostly Indian (Canada) and never seen one with nice hair

Asians and Indians have shittiest hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and twilight
Predeterminism I remember you dyed your hair black before you deleted your predeterminism acc
What is this
Wind of change?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and twilight
I hate this stupid high class cope. You'll never be "high class" unless you're rich and you wouldn't consider any of those guys high class if they weren't attractive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 23154 and 2 others

found 3 threads on reddit within 30 secs with 75% of the commenters saying they prefer darker hair lol, maybe to self hating gooks blonde is ideal but generally you are wrong

Reddit "women"

there has been 0 reputable studies that show women prefer men with darker hair

And its actually blonde men who are the tallest, best looking, richest whites

https://looksmax.org/threads/statis...-males-putting-an-end-to-the-med-cope.602472/

Blonde hair is an asset, The med pill is COPE

Look at the biggest mogger on this entire forum who gets the most matches on tinder , what colour hair does he have? @
Niko
@Niko

Look at the biggest moggers everyone on this forum simps over? Tyler Maher, Jordan Barret. What colour hair do they have?

There's a few articles that show dark hair is ideal on white men. But they literally have 0 studies or sources. There is 0 studies saying the truth.
and blonde men are only like 1% of the population so ofc darker haired men would be picked more...

Muh dark hair is more masculine. Just so happens dark hair is from the shortest, lowest T, smallest dick, poorest countries?

And blonde hair actually occurs in the tallest, highest T, biggest dick, richest countries?

Blonde hair = beauty, high t, tall, high class, rare, valuable, youthful

Dark hair = low t, low class, short, poor, common

masculinity = facial bones and height, not hair colour

So the most beautiful country for men in the world statistically is Sweden.....

Also happen to be the ones with the lightest hair and eyes in the entire world?

It's almost asif... im right?... and the med pill..... is cope?

Edit: I almost forgot the most brutal mog of all.

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is the most sought after in sperm banks in the west + imported across the globe
While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.
The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin, blonde hair and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”
Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”
Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj
“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is no.1 in sperm banks by far in the west+imported across the globe

Also only 1 in every 280 million people on this planet are blonde blue eyes white males

What's rare is valuable. What common is cheap.

@Xangsane what u asked for

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22099 and Xangsane
Reddit "women"

https://looksmax.org/threads/statis...-males-putting-an-end-to-the-med-cope.602472/

Look at the biggest mogger on this entire forum who gets the most matches on tinder , what colour hair does he have? @
Niko
@Niko

Look at the biggest moggers everyone on this forum simps over? Tyler Maher, Jordan Barret. What colour hair do they have?

There's a few articles that show dark hair is ideal on white men. But they literally have 0 studies or sources. There is 0 studies saying the truth.
and blonde men are only like 1% of the population so ofc darker haired men would be picked more...

Muh dark hair is more masculine. Just so happens dark hair is from the shortest, lowest T, smallest dick, poorest countries?

And blonde hair actually occurs in the tallest, highest T, biggest dick, richest countries?

View attachment 1949874

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is the most sought after in sperm banks in the west + imported across the globe
While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.
The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin, blonde hair and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”
Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”
Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj
“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Blonde blue eyes white male sperm is no.1 in sperm banks by far in the west+imported across the globe

Also only 1 in every 280 million people on this planet are blonde blue eyes white males

Looksmax 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Predeterminism I remember you dyed your hair black before you deleted your predeterminism acc
What is this
Wind of change?
because the curries of the forum made me think the opposite

then i went on my journey to the truth via studies

and now am happy with my dirty blonde hair

also im not predeterminism, im his friend

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
it's over for sean oprycels

Reddit "women"

Niko
@Niko

View attachment 1949874

Damn that was High IQ, you made @lockpop look like a retard

but now that I realize you're curry (?) I'm a bit creeped out

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 21052 and twilight
Damn that was High IQ, you made @lockpop look like a retard

but now that I realize you're curry (?) I'm a bit creeped out
he wasn't repling to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875
Why do you Indians with 0 life experience cope so fucking hard ?

All the Hollywood sex symbols + top tiktokers are blonde + biggest slayers on this forum (Arvid and niko)

My own dark blonde brother outslays me (I have dark brown hair)

Hair color doesn’t matter much tho but Indians act like blonde is subhuman hair

Indians are just too narcy so cope with dark hair and masculinity (even tho all of you Hindus are skinny fat lol)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
legit made him look better
Blonde is his default color
Black is morphed
3141818 1667504685344
3141909  1667507921252 1

I don't think hair color matters that much unless ginger or b
Giphy 2
londe with no eyebrows if the face is gl enough
But black hair on white skin contrast is just 👌

Fuck I wish I was more white to dye my hair

Blonde is his default color
Black is morphed
3141818 1667504685344
3141909  1667507921252 1

I don't think hair color matters that much unless ginger or b
Giphy 2
londe with no eyebrows if the face is gl enough
true tbh i agree with this @Xangsane

I thought black hair was more attractive?

The guy in the first pic has brown hair you dumb fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and ChadpreetMaxxer
I thought black hair was more attractive?

study with proof?

black hair is only on ethnics

and its widely accepted no one likes ethnics, just like whites

study with proof?

black hair is only on ethnics

and its widely accepted no one likes ethnics, just like whites
https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ne...ing-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html

Wouldn't blonde hair look stupid on some people? Like i am a wog and i would not look good with blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Look we get it you're Indian and also suicidal but please stop coping so verbally
Just because you're a shitskin and have to cope with black hair doesn't mean that we all are

• JFL
Testosterone litterally makes your hair darker. I have yet to see a pick of a Chad with light blonde hair. What matters most is having a dark hair color that is darker than your eyebrows (dirty blonde counts in that case).

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest and ErbCel
Testosterone litterally makes your hair darker.
genetics makes your hair darker

north europe(where blondes are )

have the highest testoerone in the world

all the men with dark hair are ethnic short low T abused dogs who have high chance of becoming gay/tranny statistically

genetics makes your hair darker

north europe(where blondes are )

have the highest testoerone in the world

all the men with dark hair are ethnic short low T abused dogs who have high chance of becoming gay/tranny statistically
Yes, but the low T nerdics have the blondest hair. So super light blonde hair is still shit. Past light blonde hair or ginger, hair color does not matter except for pheno maxxing reasons

Yes, but the low T nerdics have the blondest hair. So super light blonde hair is still shit. Past light blonde hair or ginger, hair color does not matter except for pheno maxxing reasons
nordics literally have the highest T, tallest, highest body counts, biggest dicks, etc

• JFL