ANOTHER TINDER FOID REPLIED. ASCENSION IMMINENT?

THe legit strategy is like this:

1) Go first date. Coffee. When walking out, have a short walk with her. Try to touch her on the shoulder, waist, or some other non-erotic bodypart (do not put your hand into her panties yet). Gauge her reaction. If she stands back from you, panics, or some other shit, this is a "no". Say "by" and be on your way.

What is important here, if you are autist like me, it is VERY hard to get the "signs" right there right now. In fact, you need to remember the detail, and AT HOME, you remember the details, and try to remember how she reacted to the touch. If you remember she was positive, it is a good sign.

2) If sign in #1 was positive, invite her for a second date, but this time it better be just a walk. Maybe buy some beers to sit with her on some porch, idk. Here you should try to kiss her at some point. Again, if she draws away from you: here is the sign "no". Bad. No go.

If you kiss her, you can have the balls to invite her to your place. OR if she says "not yet", do not push her too much. Schedule the third date.

3) You go on a third cheap date, or you can even take her for a meal (since the kiss succeeded, you probably have a chance). But in general, if you go this way, try to invite her to a date NEAR THE PLACE YOU GONNA FUCK HER.

Or just invite her for "netflix and chill". But your location "hotel" is REALLY bad. The foid would not be thinking "netflix and chill", she would be thinking "why is he calling me to a hotel like a hooker"... so im not sure this will work out even for chad. You need to be a greek god for such a trick... cause its kinda "humiliating" for a foid to be frank...:unsure:

Good luck.

PS. In reality, the number of dates might differ. If she is Stacy, and good-natured, it is legit to waste even 5-6 dates, if she shows some signs of interest. Sometimes, you can literally succeed in 1. But this is VERY rare. I mean even a Chad cannot do that reliably at all. Women, even if lowest of the low, will try to uphold their value.

PPS. Still, for youngsters like you, in early 20s, getting wasted with friends, and fucking a drunk a girl is just a "golden standard" :ROFLMAO:
i'm being called a larp wihle this cuck goes on 3 dates to get laid and makes plans

i always got laid 1st date and talked about my face and dressed like a exotic bird

Thanks for the reply. Okay, i'll do that. Problem is though a) I live with my parents and b) we have guests over this weekend so it's a really big no no.
Could I say that we're doing renovations and i'll take her to my house next time?
Well, in this case you cannot call her for "netflix and chill"... You have to go on a date again, and from THERE you organize the departure into the hotel. Frankly speaking, you can be frank with her: "i have parents at home"... i really do not think you should invent some weird shit at that point...:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
well honestly not shitting my pants will be seen as success in my eyes. I am legit terrified of foids. Do you think I could make out with her on the first date or is that something that happens when you're about to fuck?
Yeah, you said she looked slutty so should be possible to make out with her. A lot of women have no problem kissing on the first date. However, that depends more on how you act during the date. If you act very distant and aspie, it won't happen. Tbh, you seem to be able to get on dates with tinder foids with ease, so maybe just take this as a practice don't overthink it too much. Getting some experience just talking to a chick is already a win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
i'm being called a larp wihle this cuck goes on 3 dates to get laid and makes plans

i always got laid 1st date and talked about my face and dressed like a exotic bird
You are just a larp :ROFLMAO:

And I am discussing a real life here, not your erotic fantasies :ROFLMAO:

Well, in this case you cannot call her for "netflix and chill"... You have to go on a date again, and from THERE you organize the departure into the hotel. Frankly speaking, you can be frank with her: "i have parents at home"... i really do not think you should invent some weird shit at that point...:unsure:
is it common for foids to invite guys back to their house? She's here on Erasmus or some shit so she's either alone or more than likely renting with people. Better than having fucking parents at your house tho.

Yeah, you said she looked slutty so should be possible to make out with her. A lot of women have no problem kissing on the first date. However, that depends more on how you act during the date. If you act very distant and aspie, it won't happen. Tbh, you seem to be able to get on dates with tinder foids with ease, so maybe just take this as a practice don't overthink it too much. Getting some experience just talking to a chick is already a win.
I said she doesn't look slutty, but her being on Tinder makes me assume she is.

Not sex yet but a few dates, cuz I’m a high inhib turd, and I’m a legit aspergers dude, been a retard my whole life and struggle heavily with socializing and impossible to make friends. Legit had to learn social skills by learning over the internet lol, had to be very careful not to say weird shit to my dates but that’s something I’ve learnt. If you’ve had friends and manage to be social with people you’ll be fine. Just ask her at the end if she wants to meet again
For people like you, the redpill might actually come in handy.
For most people it's pointless, since it teaches people to basically just be NT. But for serious aspies like you, it might actually help to know what to say, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
i did cinema dates they ended up in fiddling and embarassment because we couldn't control ourselves

imagine being horny after 30 minutes and you know there's 1 more hour left
Cinema dates are the fucking worst imo, just watch netflix at her place tbh, way fucking easier to fuck her that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and DivineBeing
You are just a larp :ROFLMAO:

And I am discussing a real life here, not your erotic fantasies :ROFLMAO:
hahahahHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

i always abuse all matches i get yet they usually want to meet up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
is it common for foids to invite guys back to their house? She's here on Erasmus or some shit so she's either alone or more than likely renting with people. Better than having fucking parents at your house tho.

I said she doesn't look slutty, but her being on Tinder makes me assume she is.
Focus on not shitting your pants on the first date. Maybe try to escalate physical contact. If she is on Erasmus, you just need to give a decent impression and she will fuck you. There is no problem with saying your house has guests/parents and you prefer going to her place or renting a hotel. But don't say weird shit like you are doing renovations. Also, focus on the actual date and not fucking up you can worry about sex logistics once you know you are getting laid. You get a lot of women talking to you on tinder so you are probably good-looking enough and the chick is on Erasmus, this should be easy if you don't fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 16958
She was an alt Stacy and exactly my type. Like Allah Himself gave me the best opportunity ever and I just shat all over it.
damn too close to home

• +1
Reactions: javab