Another underrated reason why being religious is useless

Thats already the biggest bullshit I heard. I don't see any proof.

Every human is naturally born with an inclination towards Islam? What? Why did in most cultures develop a polytheistic religion. If humans supposedly have a inclination towards Islam.

Also Islam has many teachings that seperate from human nature. For example not eating certain types of food, how is that natural human behaviour? It clearly isn't.

Not gonna read further if the first paragraph already has a million logical errors and doesn't provide any proof.
he meant religion

because human are inhertly relegious by nature, since the start of humanity humans looked for comfort and worphiped all sort of things, you are not serious about learning and don't wanna leave ur bubble, read further and do ur own research and you will know islma is the truth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
he meant religion
He clearly said "every human is born with an inherent inclination towards Islam"

YOU just changed his words. He didn't mean religion. He said every human has a inherent inclinination towards Islam.
because human are inhertly relegious by nature, since the start of humanity humans looked for comfort and worphiped all sort of things, you are not serious about learning and don't wanna leave ur bubble, read further and do ur own research and you will know islma is the truth
Says the guy who changes the argument of his own text cause otherwise it wouldn'T make sense.

And what "bubble"? I grew up Christian your ignorant. I left my "bubble". I am just talking out of my thought, im a free thinker opposed to you who copies texts and doesn'T do thinking himself.

You haven't provided a single proof. If it were so obvious that it is the truth, there would be one decisive argument that makes every doubts fall away.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
There are hundreds of religiouns.

So even if a god exists (which is not unlikely, I will say that)

How would you know which religion worshippes the real god? So you have the probability of 1 in thousands to get it right, and if you don't you land in hell (accourding to most religiouns.)

Thats why its retarted to follow one religion all your life, you follow rules just for a 1 in 1000000 chance, not a good idea tbh
@thenewhebbe
i remember asking this to my mum as a 4 year old

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
He clearly said "every human is born with an inherent inclination towards Islam"

YOU just changed his words. He didn't mean religion. He said every human has a inherent inclinination towards Islam.

Says the guy who changes the argument of his own text cause otherwise it wouldn'T make sense.

And what "bubble"? I grew up Christian your ignorant. I left my "bubble". I am just talking out of my thought, im a free thinker opposed to you who copies texts and doesn'T do thinking himself.

You haven't provided a single proof. If it were so obvious that it is the truth, there would be one decisive argument that makes every doubts fall away.
read further

By "lost" Imam Malik means "gone" i.e. "abrogated." He doesn't mean someone "misplaced" it which is why we no longer have it.

Basically, what Imam Malik said is that there were narrations from the Sahabah that Surah Tawbah used to be as long as Surah Baqarah. And he used this as evidence (because Surah Tawbah isn't currently as long as Baqarah) that there were other verses alongside the Basmalah that were in it, but are now abrogated.

This is the original quote in Tafsir Qurtubi:

The word translated as "lost" in your translation is "سَقَطَ."

The evidence that he does not mean "misplaced" is that another narration from Imam Malik exists that elaborates on this particular narration in Tafsir Al-Qurtubi you quoted. Ibn Atiyah says:

Here, rather than "سَقَطَ", Imam Malik clearly says "abrogated and taken up."

In addition, saying Imam Malik meant "misplaced" doesn't make sense in context. This is because he says the Basmalah was also "lost" alongside it. In what sense, could someone claim the Basmalah is misplaced?

1. We have the letter by letter Basmalah obviously.
  2. Imam Malik says we have knowledge that the Basmalah was part of Surah Tawbah.
So, in what sense could one claim the Basmalah was misplaced from Surah Tawbah?

In my opinion, "lost" was poor choice in translation, but even in English "lost" doesn't need to mean "misplaced." For example, if someone says: "I lost a million dollars," does he mean he misplaced them? No, he means he used to have them but for some reason no longer has them.

It is clear, then, that Imam Malik is saying it was abrogated as elaborated in the other narration.

As for evidence from the Quran that the earlier parts of Surah Tawbah are abrogated, that is easy. Open a mushaf. Do you see those parts of Surah Tawbah? If not, it was abrogated. The Quran is a mutawatir narration. It is its own proof that Surah Tawbah's verses are abrogated. No one narrated those verses to us, hence it is clear the Sahabah agreed on their abrogation (if they existed).

You just copied this from here dude

I speak arabic fluently and the fact that "some of the Quran" was just lost or "gone" means that there is a huge pourcentage that several parts of the Quran were changed, and I actually talked about this and the "fake" hadiths after, so the "word of god" which is viable till the end of times and even after can be gone, altered or changed? Although there was several stories of god's revenge on several tribes and people for making fun of some of his prophets/doing shit to them

Actually, the best way you can argue with me is thru Quran only, muslim quaranists can mostly counter anything, the hadiths just fuck everyone over up, but then you can argue it makes you a kuffar because ignoring "sunni" hadiths = kufr

I speak arabic fluently and the fact that "some of the Quran" was just lost or "gone" means that there is a huge pourcentage that several parts of the Quran were changed, and I actually talked about this and the "fake" hadiths after, so the "word of god" which is viable till the end of times and even after can be gone, altered or changed? Although there was several stories of god's revenge on several tribes and people for making fun of some of his prophets/doing shit to them

Actually, the best way you can argue with me is thru Quran only, muslim quaranists can mostly counter anything, the hadiths just fuck everyone over up, but then you can argue it makes you a kuffar because ignoring "sunni" hadiths = kufr
dropped and taken into another surah but not replaced which means the quran is valid

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@alriodai thoughts ?
The only part I can agree with is that every human has an inclination towards religion when born, NOT ISLAM
Maybe there is god but I do not believe that it's Allah or the christian god or whatever it is, it is clear to me that most of theses recent religions were made to fufil purposes of wars and expand lands and run their laws
We don't know what happens when we die, but any normal person would be scared if they get told you will go to hell for eternity and burning (pain) if you don't believe in a certain god
There is 4000 religions active till this day brother, what if one of the 3999 others are correct and Islam isn't?

The evidence of sound human nature

The call of Islam is in accordance with sound human nature, as is indicated by the words of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted (interpretation of the meaning):
This is bullshit dude and even you know it, there is no proof and anything indicating this, this just sounds like a hardcore cultist who is a hardcore muslim said it

I'm sure you didn't even write this and copied from somewhere but idk where tbh

I AM GOING TO IGNORE EVERY HADITH AND SHIT SAYING "muh this man said muh islam was true and this is it muh" I'm going directly to answer to the scientific things, prophethoods errors and then give you some shit you might find on the internet to "debonk"
splitting of the moon for him
are you serious lmao, the moon was never split nigga, holy shit bro i never though you was this slow or retarded, i just hope this isn't you who wrote this jfl, there is legit no scientific evidence whatsoever that the moon has ever been split into two, the moon is always visible to half of the world's population, thus if the moon had ever been split in two, there would be plenty of accounts from all over the world attesting to it. however, there is absolutely no scientific proof that this has ever happened. there were skilled astronomers among the Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Chinese, and Indians who ought to have observed this event and written about it in their history. It is clear that this incident never took place because there is no historical evidence from other cultures that were around when Muhammad lived, his tribe being "proof" for it doesn't matter when the rest of the world never talked about it (inb4 muh muh all kuffars who were against islam)
the glorification of Allah by food and pebbles in front of him, the springing forth of water from between his fingers, the increasing of food, and other miracles and signs that were seen and witnessed by huge numbers of people
bullshit, no proof, won't believe some bedouins tribe for it, also this sounds just like jesus miracles remixed a bit, islam is just a remixed version of christianity tbh, this is no proof at all to convince anyone to islam

this just sounds like another made up crisck story JFL
One example of that is the report narrated by Abu Hurayrah, that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until a fire emerges in the land of the Hijaz which will illuminate the necks of the camels in Busra.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari (7118) and Muslim (2902)

And it happened exactly as the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) had foretold, in 654 AH – approximately 644 years after his death. This was mentioned by historians, including al-‘Allamah Abu Shamah al-Maqdisi, in his book Dhayl ar-Rawdatayn. He was one of the scholars who lived at the time of this historical incident.

It was also mentioned by al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir in al-Bidayah wa'an-Nihayah (13/219), where he said: Then the year 654 AH began, in which there appeared fire in the land of the Hijaz by which the necks of the camels in Busra were illuminated, as it says in the agreed-upon hadith. Shaykh al-‘Allamah al-Hafiz Shihab ad-Din Abu Shamah al-Maqdisi spoke at length about that in his adh-Dhayl wa Sharhuhu, based on many letters that came to Damascus from the Hijaz, describing that fire that had been witnessed and seen, and how it emerged, and the story thereof.

To sum up what Abu Shamah said:

Letters came to Damascus from the Prophet’s City – may the best of blessings and peace be upon its inhabitant – speaking of the emergence of a fire in their land on 5
th Jumada al-Akhirah this year. The letters were written on 5th Rajab, when the fire was still burning, and they reached us on 10th Sha‘ban. Then he said: In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. At the beginning of Sha‘ban 654 AH, letters came to the city of Damascus from the city of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) describing a significant event that occurred there, in which there was confirmation of the hadith of Abu Hurayrah in as-Sahihayn, who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until a fire emerges in the land of the Hijaz which will illuminate the necks of the camels in Busra.” Someone whom I trust from among those who saw it told me that he heard that in Tayma letters had been written by its light.

He said: We were in our houses during those nights, and in the house of each one of us it was as if there was a lamp, but it had no heat and did not burn, despite its greatness; rather it was one of the signs of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.”
Dude this is legit a greek myth who was common in Momo time
JFL at this
Oh yeah, also the man has had so much and many failed prophecies, of course some of the shit he says will once go true, you see no one calling Simpsons prophets and making religions for them after all their "prophecies"

Here's one big failed prophecy OAT that no muslim can debunk, actually they debunk anything with giga mental gymnastics

Mohammad made a Last Hour (Judgement Day) prophecy to a group of Arabs who asked him when the Last Hour will come. He looked at a young boy in the group and said that the boy would not have grown very old before the Last Hour will come. So judgement day should have come within 100 years of Mohammad's death. Hadith:
Anas b. Malik reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (ﷺ):
When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) kept quiet for a while. Then looked at a young boy in his presence belonging to the tribe of Azd Shanu'a and he said: If this boy lives he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you. Anas said that this young boy was of our age during those days.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 2953b
https://sunnah.com/muslim:2953b"

Qualities and attributes of Prophet Muhammad

One of the greatest proofs of the truthfulness of the Prophethood of the Messenger Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is his own character and the noble attributes and great manners with which he was blessed, for the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) reached a level of human perfection in terms of good characteristics and attitudes that could only be attained by a Prophet who was sent from Allah.

There is no praiseworthy characteristic but he promoted it, enjoined it, encouraged it and acted in accordance with it; and there is no blameworthy characteristic but he forbade it, warned against it and was the furthest removed of all people from it.

His concern for good manners and attitudes reached such an extent that he gave as the reason for his mission the promotion of good attitudes and manners and striving against bad manners and attitudes. In the hadith from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), it tells us that he said: “I have only been sent to perfect good manners and attitudes.” (Narrated by Ahmad (8739). Al-Haythami said in al-Majma‘: It was narrated by Ahmad and its men are the men of as-Sahih.

Al-'Ajlouni classed its isnad as sahih in Kashf al-Khafa. It was also classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih al-Jami‘ (2349)

Miracles are indicative of the truthfulness of the Messenger. He told the people that he had been sent by Allah, may He be exalted, and some of them challenged him to prove that. So Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, supported him with miracles, which are extraordinary events. And he was also granted miracles without anybody challenging him or claiming that he was lying, which served to increase his followers in steadfastness.
Sure, so HUMAN PERFECTION of Momo the Pedo (piss be upon him) is:
- Marrying a 6 year old and raping her at 9
- Kissing a little boy penis
- Having slaves
- Accusing a man of having sex with his sex slave and was about to kill him but then he seen that the man had no penis, he literally broke his own law where you need 4 people at least to accuse someone of rape, means Momo needs to be killed according to himself
- Kidnap woman after killing their brother+father and then raping them
- Killed literal children because they had pubic hair (10years old till 13) because he considered "pubic hair to be sign of adulthood" what a retard

That's just some I remember by the way, there is way alot If I do more research

The rest you write is all bullshit, just people dickriding islam, the scientific "errors" in it are crazy too, what if I copy paste them to you rn? How'd you copey cope?

god is real

"muh god"
yea bro the real god revealed himself 1400 years ago and every other revelation over 300k years was corrupted and isnt the original, biggest cope of all time

watch these

cba to watch some brainwashed arabs who were "born" into a religion, either debate me or shut up dont care to watch these dogshit videos

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and LampPostPrime
burden of proof isnt on me even though i can disprove your god in several ways

if a teapot that starts a religion thats invisible and no science can prove it, its not on scientist to disprove it its on religious people to prove it, ill make thread that disproves islam, and christianity
You are right about the burden of proof but it's impossible to prove a negative . Typical example, prove to me there's not an invisible spaghetti monster in front of you that can't be touched or heard or measured in any way ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
The only part I can agree with is that every human has an inclination towards religion when born, NOT ISLAM
Maybe there is god but I do not believe that it's Allah or the christian god or whatever it is, it is clear to me that most of theses recent religions were made to fufil purposes of wars and expand lands and run their laws
We don't know what happens when we die, but any normal person would be scared if they get told you will go to hell for eternity and burning (pain) if you don't believe in a certain god
There is 4000 religions active till this day brother, what if one of the 3999 others are correct and Islam isn't?

This is bullshit dude and even you know it, there is no proof and anything indicating this, this just sounds like a hardcore cultist who is a hardcore muslim said it

I'm sure you didn't even write this and copied from somewhere but idk where tbh

I AM GOING TO IGNORE EVERY HADITH AND SHIT SAYING "muh this man said muh islam was true and this is it muh" I'm going directly to answer to the scientific things, prophethoods errors and then give you some shit you might find on the internet to "debonk"

are you serious lmao, the moon was never split nigga, holy shit bro i never though you was this slow or retarded, i just hope this isn't you who wrote this jfl, there is legit no scientific evidence whatsoever that the moon has ever been split into two, the moon is always visible to half of the world's population, thus if the moon had ever been split in two, there would be plenty of accounts from all over the world attesting to it. however, there is absolutely no scientific proof that this has ever happened. there were skilled astronomers among the Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Chinese, and Indians who ought to have observed this event and written about it in their history. It is clear that this incident never took place because there is no historical evidence from other cultures that were around when Muhammad lived, his tribe being "proof" for it doesn't matter when the rest of the world never talked about it (inb4 muh muh all kuffars who were against islam)

bullshit, no proof, won't believe some bedouins tribe for it, also this sounds just like jesus miracles remixed a bit, islam is just a remixed version of christianity tbh, this is no proof at all to convince anyone to islam

this just sounds like another made up crisck story JFL

Dude this is legit a greek myth who was common in Momo time
JFL at this
Oh yeah, also the man has had so much and many failed prophecies, of course some of the shit he says will once go true, you see no one calling Simpsons prophets and making religions for them after all their "prophecies"

Here's one big failed prophecy OAT that no muslim can debunk, actually they debunk anything with giga mental gymnastics

Mohammad made a Last Hour (Judgement Day) prophecy to a group of Arabs who asked him when the Last Hour will come. He looked at a young boy in the group and said that the boy would not have grown very old before the Last Hour will come. So judgement day should have come within 100 years of Mohammad's death. Hadith:
Anas b. Malik reported that a person asked Allah's Apostle (ﷺ):
When would the Last Hour come? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) kept quiet for a while. Then looked at a young boy in his presence belonging to the tribe of Azd Shanu'a and he said: If this boy lives he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come to you. Anas said that this young boy was of our age during those days.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 2953b
https://sunnah.com/muslim:2953b"

Sure, so HUMAN PERFECTION of Momo the Pedo (piss be upon him) is:
- Marrying a 6 year old and raping her at 9
- Kissing a little boy penis
- Having slaves
- Accusing a man of having sex with his sex slave and was about to kill him but then he seen that the man had no penis, he literally broke his own law where you need 4 people at least to accuse someone of rape, means Momo needs to be killed according to himself
- Kidnap woman after killing their brother+father and then raping them
- Killed literal children because they had pubic hair (10years old till 13) because he considered "pubic hair to be sign of adulthood" what a retard

That's just some I remember by the way, there is way alot If I do more research

The rest you write is all bullshit, just people dickriding islam, the scientific "errors" in it are crazy too, what if I copy paste them to you rn? How'd you copey cope?
WATCH THE VIDS THERE ARE REAL PROOF IN THEM

THAT TEXT I COPIED IT WITHOUT READING BUT THE VIDEOS CONTAIN REAL EVIDENCE

I don't think it's unreasonable to believe in some kind of higher power because that can still be within the natural laws like some kind of powerful alien that created us. But to think that there's something that's beyond everything and has all these specific rules like no butt fucking is different lol

cba to watch some brainwashed arabs who were "born" into a religion, either debate me or shut up dont care to watch these dogshit videos
Dude doesn't know shit about the religion, doens't even read our shit, he just copying pasting shit that was debunked and asking us to watch "videos" like dude, Muhammad Hijab has been exposed so many times and I've been subbed to him for years back when I was in my Islam era, you don't know shit, all the shit they say in are debunked lol

Teleological argument is best argument for an intelligent designer but even then that's not an argument for the abrahamic god

iu
Mewist is the correct answer („Athiest“ too for an access to Mewtwo‘s sexiness)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Its not really hard to cut down the bullshit

If tou narrow it down you got Christianity and islam and we all know islam is the true religion
Islam is just a plagiarism of the Bible with words twisted and rules changed to fit the pedo prophets desires and those of potential followers. Made 500yrs+ after