Another underrated reason why being religious is useless

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
There are hundreds of religiouns.

So even if a god exists (which is not unlikely, I will say that)

How would you know which religion worshippes the real god? So you have the probability of 1 in thousands to get it right, and if you don't you land in hell (accourding to most religiouns.)

Thats why its retarted to follow one religion all your life, you follow rules just for a 1 in 1000000 chance, not a good idea tbh
@thenewhebbe

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, forevermirin, Mewton and 5 others
you can use deductive reasoning to realize that with thousands of religions only 2 have enough facts and credibility to have potential to be legit

what kind of thread is this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Skywalker, falcon1 and 14 others
iu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17735 and 6 others
you can use deductive reasoning to realize that with thousands of religions only 2 have enough facts and credibility to have potential to be legit

What are those facts?

Its not really hard to cut down the bullshit

If tou narrow it down you got Christianity and islam and we all know islam is the true religion

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32760, greyfag and 6 others
For starters, I’m not even sure if all religions teach about hell. A large amount teach reincarnation. So if your goal is avoiding hell those get crossed off the list.

It would be interesting to get the number of religions that believe in eternal hell, is it actually thousand, or maybe a few dozen, or maybe just single digits?

What are those facts?
historical evidence, scientific accounts, human accounts, religious text

dont try to twist this shit. 1000 religions do not have near enough proof or information backing it like Christianity or Islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ShowerMaxxing, Dietsnasta and 7 others
Nearly all of said religions are dumb pagan bs like worshipping fire, ancestors or animals. Only Abrahamic or similar religions make any sense. Out of the main 3 abrahamic faiths Sunni Islam is the latest of the Abrahamic religions and the only pure one. Christianity is corrupted and Judaism is you know.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, lightskinbengali, alriodai and 5 others

ISLAM / CHRISTIANITY
But the bible has been altered but the Quran has not. There is only one path to the light.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, pentamogged9000 and Pikabro

And which religions are those? Theres no deductive reasoning all religions are based on faith

dont try to twist this shit. 1000 religions do not have near enough proof or information backing it like Christianity or Islam
Historical evidence and scientific accounts? Evidence of jesus existing doesnt mean he did all the magic stuff

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 14693

Their are hundreds of different branches in both of these religiouns and both changed extremly much over time without input from "god"

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If tou narrow it down you got Christianity and islam and we all know islam is the true religion
If I would believe in one it would be Christianity cause christian societies always were the pinnacle of civilization those favoured by god and my grandfather felt my grandmothers sould and both were christian, so.

You just believe in Islam cause your idol said so (you don't follow any of the rules so I know you don't actually believe it, but you are a nigger so deep self thinking isn't expected in your case)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Nearly all of said religions are dumb pagan bs like worshipping fire, ancestors or animals. Only Abrahamic or similar religions make any sense. Out of the main 3 abrahamic faiths Sunni Islam is the latest of the Abrahamic religions and the only pure one. Christianity is corrupted and Judaism is you know.
Christians mog muslims ngl

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 14693
Historical evidence and scientific accounts? Evidence of jesus existing doesnt mean he did all the magic stuff
He was answering OPs question. If you aren't 80 IQ you can narrow it down to 2 religions. Both originally believe in the same god. Faith is part of it but historical evidence of the prophets and lots of things happening that further convinced us after reading the Quran that it is the one true religion. Atheists are so cringe, 99% of humans hate them and rightfully so.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
He was answering OPs question. If you aren't 80 IQ you can narrow it down to 2 religions. Both originally believe in the same god. Faith is part of it but historical evidence of the prophets and lots of things happening that further convinced us after reading the Quran that it is the one true religion. Atheists are so cringe, 99% of humans hate them and rightfully so.
White people (only people who matter) hate muslims so fuck of shitskin

If I would believe in one it would be Christianity cause christian societies always were the pinnacle of civilization those favoured by god and my grandfather felt my grandmothers sould and both were christian, so.

You just believe in Islam cause your idol said so (you don't follow any of the rules so I know you don't actually believe it, but you are a nigger so deep self thinking isn't expected in your case)
@SecularIslamist jfl look how misinformed this guy is.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
White people (only people who matter) hate muslims so fuck of shitskin
You outed yourself as being a midwit by making this thread. You have little to no knowledge on the subject but have such strong opinions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You are clearly a retard with no critical thinking skills.

Keep living in your bluepilled delusion.

Keep following your man made believes.

Keep being a slave.

You outed yourself as being a midwit by making this thread. You have little to no knowledge on the subject but have such strong opinions.
Fuck of back to reddit.

Christians mog muslims ngl
Cope. Muslims 2 billion and rising and christianity is dying and modern day christians stand for nothing. They accept LGBTQ and other degeneracy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and thenewhebbe

The Bible has been altered and changed to shreds, you Christians needs to admit that Christianity is fucking dead and nobody goes to church anymore

Christians built their countries off stealing african resources and not because muh relegion, they didn't even wash their asses until Muslim came and teach them that

I am not even Muslim but facts are facts and Christianity is dead my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Pikabro
Jfl at the state of Christianity in 2023 changing their rules as they please for lgbt jfl

Gay churches lmao, you never see shit like this in Muslim countries

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 21403
June 19th, I'm flattered you went through my history. Rest assured you aren't worth doing the same for. I may be a manlet but you're a 90 IQ atheist edgelord.
I never claimed im atheist (which is quite clear based on OP, but guess you didn't read that one).
The Bible has been altered and changed to shreds, you Christians needs to admit that Christianity is fucking dead and nobody goes to church anymore

Christians built their countries off stealing african resources and not because muh relegion, they didn't even wash their asses until Muslim came and teach them that

Every religion will eventually die out. Water tier. So you think hundreds of years ago Christianity was correct? That doesn'T even make sense. A religion is either correct all the time or never. It can't "die".

• +1
Jfl at the state of Christianity in 2023 changing their rules as they please for lgbt jfl

Gay churches lmao, you never see shit like this in Muslim countries
Thats just the state of the Christian church.

Also don't know what this has to do with anything

I never claimed im atheist (which is quite clear based on OP, but guess you didn't read that one).

Every religion will eventually die out. Water tier. So you think hundreds of years ago Christianity was correct? That doesn'T even make sense. A religion is either correct all the time or never. It can't "die".
Multiple relegions can be true at the same time, it was stated in the quran but the bible has been altered so its no longer valid following it

• JFL
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Thats just the state of the Christian church.

Also don't know what this has to do with anything
It is relevant because you think Europe was built around following Christ which is false because they hav built it following everything the bible has forbidden

yeah western people arent 50 iq anymore

wish islam followed that

Multiple relegions can be true at the same time, it was stated in the quran but the bible has been altered so its no longer valid following it
So they can't be true at the same time if one of them has been altered. You just contradicted yourself

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
So they can't be true at the same time if one of them has been altered. You just contradicted yourself
Where's the contradiction

If the Bible hasn't been altered it can co exsit with islam because both are the message of god sent to different prophets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Where's the contradiction

If the Bible hasn't been altered it can co exsit with islam because both are the message of god sent to different prophets
Yeah, but christians believe in the supposedly altered version.

So they can't be both true at the same time

i knew he was talking about abrahamic but he said 2 so i was curious which he was discluding. and these accounts from these dudes thousands of years ago aren't verifiable and not to mention if they did see some weird shit it doesnt prove these things actually happened. for example the world flood myth was possibly based on a huge flood in the middle east at that time, it didnt mean the whole world flooded tho

• +1
i'm not even atheist either lol, i'm a deist. i think theres some kind of higher power but i dont think its the christian god. its probably some kind of advanced being. i mainly believe this because of the teleological argument, everything seems so fine tuned for humans to exist and we are so unique among animals.

i'm not even atheist either lol, i'm a deist. i think theres some kind of higher power but i dont think its the christian god. its probably some kind of advanced being. i mainly believe this because of the teleological argument, everything seems so fine tuned for humans to exist and we are so unique among animals.
And you believe this god didn’t send down any revelations to or request worship from humans?

And you believe this god didn’t send down any revelations to or request worship from humans?
no i dont see why she (i don't know much about this God but its definitely a blonde blue eyed anglo White Mommy) would. she is way above us, its like us with ants. they're way below us so we don't care about them (besides entmologists who definitely get laid)

no i dont see why she (i don't know much about this God but its definitely a blonde blue eyed anglo White Mommy) would. she is way above us, its like us with ants. they're way below us so we don't care about them (besides entmologists who definitely get laid)
Sounds like cope.

• Hmm...
how is that cope? cope as in i pretend theres a god so i feel less alone?
You’re fantasising about a le comfy waifu god who lets you do whatever you want. Cope.

Our creator has given us guidelines and revelations so we can obey him via scriptures and the Quran is the last and most complete of them.

• JFL
You’re fantasising about a le comfy waifu god who lets you do whatever you want. Cope.

Our creator has given us guidelines and revelations so we can obey him via scriptures and the Quran is the last and most complete of them.
oh no i was just trolling about White Mommy being God (although white mommy is definitely a demigod). like i said i believe in a kind of god but i think theyre probably way beyond us on some lovecraft type shit. if something can create a whole universe its probably not concerned with low level beings like us

• +1
I find it better to just be agnostic I don’t believe in the atheist it’s all just a coincidence matter of chance Bulshit but also not the religion

• +1
There are hundreds of religiouns.

So even if a god exists (which is not unlikely, I will say that)

How would you know which religion worshippes the real god? So you have the probability of 1 in thousands to get it right, and if you don't you land in hell (accourding to most religiouns.)

Thats why its retarted to follow one religion all your life, you follow rules just for a 1 in 1000000 chance, not a good idea tbh
@thenewhebbe
Cope religion gives me motivation. I like to think I have a destiny given by god and that I must fulfill it to make him proud.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Jesus is pretty obviously powerful, any demon in the world you say Jesus name and they fear him, he can cast them out.

specific miracles aren’t that far fetched because other saints and random have done them throughout history

• Hmm...
oh no i was just trolling about White Mommy being God (although white mommy is definitely a demigod). like i said i believe in a kind of god but i think theyre probably way beyond us on some lovecraft type shit. if something can create a whole universe its probably not concerned with low level beings like us
God in Islam subhana wa ta’ala is beyond human comprehension. There’s no low level beings there’s a purpose to all creation. We were created for a purpose/reason known to Allah subhana wa ta’ala and must worship him to the best of our ability

• Love it
God in Islam subhana wa ta’ala is beyond human comprehension. There’s no low level beings there’s a purpose to all creation. We were created for a purpose/reason known to Allah subhana wa ta’ala and must worship him to the best of our ability
you guys are definitely religious and devoted i'll give you that but it seems like y'all love white women just as much as god. and no coping with shitting on them, thats obviously coping in the other direction trying to do terrible things to them because you know you worship BECKY deep down

Are you fucking retarded you had to ditch cuck Christianity in order to "progress". 'Pinnacle of civilization' 🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe