Another woman who looksmaxxes while you are rotting

>Maxillary superior movement increases the alar width. It is proposed that this increase in alar width is transmitted at least partially to the nasal valve angle, causing it to widen slightly, paradoxically reducing nasal airway resistance while reducing skeletal intranasal dimensions.

Just pigmaxx theory

View attachment 1277091
Still looks better in the ‘after’. What he needs is either rhino or just filler on the other side of the nose to make the bridge more symmetrical

Can confirm i have to pay for it myself and look after myself alone. Wheras a girl would be supported in every possible way.
You’re going through bimax post-op recovery alone?? Fucking hell. Can you ask the hospital or the surgeon if there are any options for private care for at least the first week? I’m sure yours isn’t the first case of this kind they’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Women are told and stimulated to looksmax from the moment they are born.
Men are told and stimulated to not care about their looks from the moment they are born.

I am also sure that this girl's parents will pay for her surgery, while a male would have to pay for it himself. It's been shown that parents will spend an additional 15-25.000 dollars on their female children over their lifetime, mostly on cosmetics, compared to the avg male child.

It's unsuprising to me that there's far more women getting surgery because of this, despite men needing it much more. Getting plastic surgery as a guy is very much frowned upon, while it is accepted for women.
Reminder that the userbase of the Facebook jaw surgery groups is overwhelmingly female.

And as a male kid I was both (1) made fun of for my looks and at the same time (2) told not to focus on my looks, often by the same people. Cruelty

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Still looks better in the ‘after’. What he needs is either rhino or just filler on the other side of the nose to make the bridge more symmetrical
Cope, he looks much worse, his nostrils are flaring out more than an ape's.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Cope, he looks much worse, his nostrils are flaring out more than an ape's.
I’m not saying the nose looks better (you are correct the flared nostrils are a minus), I’m saying the benefits to his lower third are so great that they clearly outweigh the nose looking worse

I’m not saying the nose looks better (you are correct the flared nostrils are a minus), I’m saying the benefits to his lower third are so great that they clearly outweigh the nose looking worse
Disagree, the change in lower third is minimal, plus his lips look worse now as well. He also lost his ogee curve. This is a big descension IMO, but his bite was off so I guess he needed surgery. He had more appeal before.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
You’re going through bimax post-op recovery alone?? Fucking hell. Can you ask the hospital or the surgeon if there are any options for private care for at least the first week? I’m sure yours isn’t the first case of this kind they’ve seen

Im asking if i can have a few more days in hospital as its a death march myself

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Im asking if i can have a few more days in hospital as its a death march myself
Hope they say yes. At least you have the comfort of being able to say you got through it all by yourself

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Normies in the comment section tell her that her jaw isn't recessed lol
Normies be like “yeah when I eat ice cream it doesn’t drip onto my chin, and yes I have a negative ogee curve, but at least I don’t have recession” :lul:

most normies are slightly recessed

also they hate seeing people ascend and then get better treatment, because it disproves that personality and softmaxxing matters much in how you’re treated by other people. They know deep down that looks matter the most of any quality, I don’t understand why they have to repress that idea. Biological determinism is just too depressing for them because it’s adjacent to the idea of no free will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478