Ante face surgery. Thoughts?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Looks amazing just don't know if it works on anyone and how much it'll cost :feelskek:

Seems so legit

Its BS Sailer is a pshyco that uses his own home as a healing clinic and is known to photoshoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Sure it's a thing

View attachment 48947
View attachment 48948

Looks amazing just don't know if it works on anyone and how much it'll cost :feelskek:
JFL, these are two completely different people.
It's not the same woman.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and samm735
View attachment 48947
View attachment 48948

scam, frauded pic

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and RedPilledStemcel
Its BS Sailer is a pshyco that uses his own home as a healing clinic and is known to photoshoo

This widely recognized scammy salesman surgeon is a Mentally ill narzizist who doesn't care about people's well being? Absolute shocker

dddddddddddddddddddidn't read

theres a former Sailer patient on JSF, i have no idea if hes still posting since i dont go on that shit forum. anyway from what i remember his experience with Sailer was a little weird (sailer picks certain patients to LIVE with him and his wife. Uhhh professional distance anyone? )

And no one said that almost all improvenet in looks was from fixing her submental area
Anteface is overrated, you need orthognatic profile+good submental

View attachment 48947
View attachment 48948

try it. i will