anti jewish conspiracies are incredibly dumb

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

Banned
jews are overrepresented only in culture like yes they are great at acting, directing, singing, dancing etc . hollywood is jewish

but any other shit they are not much holding that much power. like i think indians are the richest group of usa

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, efidescontinuado, rand anon and 8 others
and in school, you could know jews are just as normal as other white teens

cant be said about muslims, they are savage, agressive people right from the middle age

• +1
Reactions: The_God
Quando Rondo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Meteor21, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
try not to laugh challenge: morphed ethereal or evisceration thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Aero, rg1235 and 4 others
I understand when christians dont like jews, because its mutual

but for you an average degenerate aka looksmaxer to hate on the jews is extremely dumb .

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
culture is upstream from politics. and you're stupid and wrong, because they're over represented in politics and business as well.

imagine joining only yesterday and already discrediting yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, rand anon, GabachoCopium and 11 others
try not to laugh challenge: morphed ethereal or evisceration thread
id laugh my guts off if moonblunt made another evisceration thread where he tagged half of forum , or if someone made a nice morph of ethereal or a badg. still dont know which one is my favorite haha . also bro finasteride take it and hmmm... what else? bro have you seen this tik tok where an ugly woman thinks she deserves a good looking man? she is fucking delusional bro

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
and in school, you could know jews are just as normal as other white teens

cant be said about muslims, they are savage, agressive people right from the middle age
Why are you calling Muslims aggressive? We were very important in human history.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Good goy

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, efidescontinuado, rand anon and 4 others
culture is upstream from politics. and you're stupid and wrong, because they're over represented in politics and business as well.

imagine joining only yesterday and already discrediting yourself
they are barely even over represented in finance.

but yes , jews are high iq and is a model minority .

• Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235
id laugh my guts off if moonblunt made another evisceration thread where he tagged half of forum , or if someone made a nice morph of ethereal or a badg. still dont know which one is my favorite haha . also bro finasteride take it and hmmm... what else? bro have you seen this tik tok where an ugly woman thinks she deserves a good looking man? she is fucking delusional bro
I am subhuman too much kebab
Omg bro so funny almost pissed my pants haha I love how autistic so much autism bro

• JFL
Reactions: Quando Rondo
GoodGoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, rand anon, boxface34 and 3 others
because you are brown and follow shitty book
I'm not even Asian. The Quran is one the most influential books of all time. Without it, many things in modern society wouldn't exist. We have an ordained easy-to-follow lifestyle and you're the same person rotting on some looksmaxing website.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Deleted member 78207
I'm not even Asian. The Quran is one the most influential books of all time. Without it, many things in modern society wouldn't exist. We have an ordained easy-to-follow lifestyle and you're the same person rotting on some looksmaxing website.
kill yourself what the fuck asian? dont talk to me please with muh quran

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, itzyaboyJJ, rand anon and 4 others
kill yourself what the fuck asian? dont talk to me please with muh quran
Brown people are Asian. Are you that retarded that you don't know that simple fact? You're the same guy responding to me, disrespecting my religion even though I didn't do anything to you.

Brown people are Asian. Are you that retarded that you don't know that simple fact? You're the same guy responding to me, disrespecting my religion even though I didn't do anything to you.
asians are gook you retard

fuck your religion shitskin

Nah, they have a significant impact on american poltics and the jewish lobby interest group are extremly powerful there but yes the jew psychosis many people here have becomes retarted at some point

Nah, they have a significant impact on american poltics and the jewish lobby interest group are extremly powerful
what is the proof tho? you would say the proof is that they support israel hard or something, but supporting them against arabs is just common sense

i have never read any good proof of ZOG tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235
It's all cope anti jew propoganda is cope everyone on this retarded site can't accept natural selection is the reason we're here

• Hmm...
asians are gook you retard

fuck your religion shitskin
Asia isn't just East Asia and SEA. There is also South Asia which comprises on India, Pakistan, etc. They are classed as brown by people. School failed your ass over, fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger
The elite want you to think it’s Jews controlling everything
But it goes much deeper

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Paul7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, teefight, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
It's not even a conspiracy. Absolutely everyone knows it by now. During the last 10 months all the narrative they have been building since 1945 (And before) using all media and money available has been destroyed, and it took only few months and allowing them to roam free and unleash the Talmud.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger, boxface34, rg1235 and 2 others
It's not even a conspiracy. Absolutely everyone knows it by now. During the last 10 months all the narrative they have been building since 1945 (And before) using all media and money available has been destroyed, and it took only few months and allowing them to roam free and unleash the Talmud.
muslim blocked

Asia isn't just East Asia and SEA. There is also South Asia which comprises on India, Pakistan, etc. They are classed as brown by people. School failed your ass over, fucking retard.
nigger..... you dont have to be annyoing for no reason dont you?

OK nigger, what does it change? nothing

nigger..... you dont have to be annyoing for no reason dont you?

OK nigger, what does it change? nothing
Same nigga insulting my religion, I'm not gonna let that slide. You're a fucking idiot and deserve to be a failure for the rest of your shitty life.

Same nigga insulting my religion, I'm not gonna let that slide. You're a fucking idiot and deserve to be a failure for the rest of your shitty life.
fuck islam LOL ahahha. you came to my thread

muh bro but pakistan is also asia so not all asia is gook
355.png

fuck islam LOL ahahha. you came to my thread

muh bro but pakistan is also asia so not all asia is gook
355.png
When did I claim all Asia is SEA or EA? I literally clarified to you cause you're the same dumb nigger who said Asia is g**k (implying exclusively). WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU? You fucking dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
When did I claim all Asia is SEA or EA? I literally clarified to you cause you're the same dumb nigger who said all Asia is gook. WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU? You fucking dumbass.
I SAID ASIANS ARE GOOK YOU IDIOT
I DONT FUCKING THINK ABOUT PAKISTAN OR INDIA IN THAT EQUATION
I TALK NORMAL AND YOU BEING STUFFY FAGGOT LOL

• Ugh..
Reactions: muslim.
I SAID ASIANS ARE GOOK YOU IDIOT
I DONT FUCKING THINK ABOUT PAKISTAN OR INDIA IN THAT EQUATION
I TALK NORMAL AND YOU BEING STUFFY FAGGOT LOL
Note how I edited my message, you implied that. I'm done with this stupidity, you dumbass.

Note how I edited my message, you implied that. I'm done with this stupidity, you dumbass.
what the fuck? asians are gooks, indians are curries

blocked

explain tho? ive heard you are nick fuentes follower and cope with christianity . want to hear your perspective
I have thoroughly proven a Jewish conspiracy on here in the past, it's common knowledge at this point.

I'm Christian because it's the truth, and The Bible reaffirms reality. The Bible says Lucifer/Satan/Samael runs The Earth and that The Jews are his people, explicitly calling them The Synagogue of Satan and their "father".

The world itself reaffirms this is a reality, since Satanists, the majority of which are Jews, have the most power, and attack Christianity more than anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Paul7
I have thoroughly proven a Jewish conspiracy on here in the past, it's common knowledge at this point.

I'm Christian because it's the truth, and The Bible reaffirms reality. The Bible says Lucifer/Satan/Samael runs The Earth and that The Jews are his people, explicitly calling them The Synagogue of Satan and their "father".

The world itself reaffirms this is a reality, since Satanists, the majority of which are Jews, have the most power, and attack Christianity more than anything.
dont you think people attack christianity because they want to live life and not sacrifice it for some chance that you might rot in hell

dont you think people attack christianity because they want to live life and not sacrifice it for some chance that you might rot in hell
Nope, because they'd be happier if they followed Christianity, especially if they were in a Christian nation (which currently basically doesn't exist)

• +1
dnrd + kike

disgusting filthy long nose kike, you should be placed in ovens like the rest of your cursed filthy race

kill a kike, burn a kike, cleanse their blood :ogre:

i will put you on ignore now faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, itzyaboyJJ and boxface34
Nope, because they'd be happier if they followed Christianity, especially if they were in a Christian nation (which currently basically doesn't exist)
but looksmaxing is very anti christian isnt it? like you have to accept what God made you and live

i.e taking finasteride for hair is satanic, isnt it? or getting rhinoplasty for nose is also satanic

ive heard it from hardcore orthodox christian from russia, he is ex billionaire and he promotes christianity now

• JFL
dnrd + kike

disgusting filthy long nose kike, you should be placed in ovens like the rest of your cursed filthy race

kill a kike, burn a kike, cleanse their blood :ogre:

i will put you on ignore now faggot
DNRD+ AN ARAB
kys brown

nice goy, all goys shall serve the jewish man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and rg1235
but looksmaxing is very anti christian isnt it? like you have to accept what God made you and live

i.e taking finasteride for hair is satanic, isnt it? or getting rhinoplasty for nose is also satanic

ive heard it from hardcore orthodox christian from russia, he is ex billionaire and he promotes christianity now
Extreme hardmaxxing might be a sin, I have seen some debate on it, I'm not entirely sure myself, I'd lean to it not being one if it's not actually hurting your body.

But most looksmaxxes aren't hard surgery, it's losing weight, taking care of your skin, hair, etc, sure sometimes those things require some drugs, or maybe even surgery, but often times they do not.

Medicine and surgery isn't inherently sinful. Sometimes surgery can correct things like deformities, which can even be as basic as scars, loose skin, gyno, etc, and a lot of these ailmets are from evil things in this world, it's okay to correct them.

What would be a sin would be how you aquire the money to looksmax, if you put others below you after you do so, how you treat others, etc.

If you sucked cock and got buck broken by BBCs to get money to looksmax that is a sin.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Quando Rondo

Brendio is right in the sense that christians values are generally more positive than atheist ones because people have a purpose nad reason to exist. They have better morals and generally live better.
I'm saying this as a non christian, but my ancestors were christians. So I wouldn't be agaisn't being christian again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paul7 and Quando Rondo
4A36EEA8 11B0 43FC B15E D35AC7170B19
1EF3D161 7AC8 4E87 973A 8A2DBB9C2704
E4B8746B FAA3 471C A2F9 C9ADA24B1DA8
4BC9675D D33E 4573 B608 9EB394048425
DD168FA8 0611 4C24 A8A6 136E94C5D197
D84515DC 0698 480E A3D7 46863786692C
B7AC7D87 47D4 4B53 946B 1BE4C9BA5014
AF3373AC 0D5E 47A3 98F3 41B66DD4658F

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, rand anon, boxface34 and 2 others
secret societes, freemasonry

goddamn, bro dont embarass yourself .
I would suggest you stop embarrassing yourself. You can't deny a well known fact simply because it discredits the facade you're trying to maintain. It's clear that you and you’re people are behind most modern atrocities, with the help of a gullible West.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and rg1235