anti jewish conspiracies are incredibly dumb

secret societes, freemasonry

goddamn, bro dont embarass yourself .
You seem like these retards people who suck jewish cocks just because they hate muslims.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I would suggest you stop embarrassing yourself. You can't deny a well known fact simply because it discredits the facade you're trying to maintain. It's clear that you and you’re people are behind most modern atrocities, with the help of a gullible West.
bro posted freemasonry books lol, your iq is negative.

keep reading conspiracy theories on the internet

You seem like these retards people who suck jewish cocks just because they hate muslims.
i support israel in war , im not fan of israel people i just think they are overhated. like arabs and indians are much WORSE

i support israel in war , im not fan of israel people i just think they are overhated. like arabs and indians are much WORSE
Israel has done more harm than the shithole gaza is for the first world. Israel is actually affecting us.

Keep denying the truth and sucking of Jews, don’t forget to swallow afterwards.

@BrendioEEE what makes me not want to go christian is when i heard from reputable christian that movies are satanic by default

because plot is a lie , it was written by a man, so the movie is lie and father of lie is satan. might explain why hollywood is jewish

I don't need you to explain it, Israel is objectively evil and you can't claim to not see it.
well you refused to answer, so ok bye bye . i guess responding to you was wasting time

truth is conspiracy theories for moms from facebook? ok .
Bro dismisses the idea of Jews committing atrocities as conspiracy theories, despite ample factual evidence, including from Jewish sources themselves. Yet, when it comes to Muslims, he readily accepts the negative portrayal, even though that propaganda is often created by the same Jews we're discussing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
@BrendioEEE what makes me not want to go christian is when i heard from reputable christian that movies are satanic by default

because plot is a lie , it was written by a man, so the movie is lie and father of lie is satan. might explain why hollywood is jewish
He's retarded, even Jesus told parables. Stories aren't a sin.

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
Bro dismisses the idea of Jews committing atrocities as conspiracy theories, despite ample factual evidence, including from Jewish sources themselves. Yet, when it comes to Muslims, he readily accepts the negative portrayal, even though that propaganda is often created by the same Jews we're discussing.
no no, im about the stuff you posted. feel free to explain your anti jewish agenda . what atrocities tho? i dont see them

i dont need propoganda on arabs , LOL i see what happened to beautiful european cities after these shitskins invaded

jews are overrepresented only in culture like yes they are great at acting, directing, singing, dancing etc . hollywood is jewish

but any other shit they are not much holding that much power. like i think indians are the richest group of usa
This is how the DALITS ACTUALLY GAIN POWER!

Are you an Alt of the Russian @eternal_ ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, emeraldglass and Quando Rondo
no no, im about the stuff you posted. feel free to explain your anti jewish agenda . what atrocities tho? i dont see them

i dont need propoganda on arabs , LOL i see what happened to beautiful european cities after these shitskins invaded
What’s funny is that, I'm not anti Jewish, I'm anti Zionist. Historically, it was Europeans like you who killed Jews in the millions. Jews found safety with Muslims, and when the Spanish took over Spain, they went on a murder spree, forcing Jews to flee with Muslims to North Africa, where they lived in harmony. The problems began when the British created the artificial state of Zion. Later, people like you, who know little of history, started ”defending” Jews because it suits their narrative that Muslims are savage. We know you don't genuinely care about Jews and will abandon this love once it no longer serves your purpose. If you truly cared about Jews, you would understand the history of Europe and it’s real anti Semitism. I don't hate Jews, I hate their elites who exploit their Jewish identity for world domination.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
What’s funny is that, I'm not anti Jewish, I'm anti Zionist. Historically, it was Europeans like you who killed Jews in the millions. Jews found safety with Muslims, and when the Spanish took over Spain, they went on a murder spree, forcing Jews to flee with Muslims to North Africa, where they lived in harmony. The problems began when the British created the artificial state of Zion. Later, people like you, who know little of history, started ”defending” Jews because it suits their narrative that Muslims are savage. We know you don't genuinely care about Jews and will abandon this love once it no longer serves your purpose. If you truly cared about Jews, you would understand the history of Europe and it’s real anti Semitism. I don't hate Jews, I hate their elites who exploit their Jewish identity for world domination.
if you think anti hamas operation is zionism what there even to dicuss

if you think anti hamas operation is zionism what there even to dicuss
You twisted my entire message into claiming my view is 'anti-Hamas is Zionism.' What are you even talking about? I didn't mention Hamas at all.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and rg1235
You twisted my entire message into claiming my view is 'anti-Hamas is anti-Zionism.' What are you even talking about? I didn't mention Hamas at all.
yes i did , because lets get to the point and why not?

i support israel and IDF against islamic cunts

iu

It's over shekelstein, the goyim know and there's no going back.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
yes i did , because lets get to the point and why not?

i support israel and IDF against islamic cunts
Thanks for proving my point. Now we can all rest easy knowing you're full of shit and don't actually care about Jews, you just use them. Meanwhile, the Zionist elite are using sheep like you. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Thanks for proving my point. Now we can all rest easy knowing you're full of shit and don't actually care about Jews, you just use them. Meanwhile, the Zionist elite are using sheep like you. :lul:
what the hell, i dont use anyone LOL

i just support them in fight against real evil, muslims.

and muh zionist elite, blah blah

dnr, behead jews and immigrants

Do you have a shrine dedicated to your Gods @Quando Rondo ?

iu

• +1
dnr, behead jews and immigrants
but you side with immigrants on this one, you understand

you cant sit on two chairs , they are too far apart

keep it up goy! master will make you filthy rich :owo:

• +1
what the hell, i dont use anyone LOL

i just support them in fight against real evil, muslims.

and muh zionist elite, blah blah
Forsberg shut your ass, they use your Latvian ass and you just don’t know it.

but you side with immigrants on this one, you understand

you cant sit on two chairs , they are too far apart
im not siding with anyone, i think they are both dirty pests that need to be exterminated

It was better for jews in the Middle East that dont make it good still treated like shit..

jews are was mostly on their own to create israel tje brittish didnt help in 48

The nakba was bad but it was in the 40s so 76 years ago it have right to exist

• JFL
not my gods? i just dont hate them
i hate arabs and indians
And Jews hate all goyim. If you aren't a Jew, which we all know you are, then you're nothing but a nasty shabbos goy being used by your Jewish gods

• +1
And Jews hate all goyim. If you aren't a Jew, which we all know you are, then you're nothing but a nasty shabbos goy being used by your Jewish gods
If they did they wouldnt breed with non jews so much

No they dont. keep spreading misinfo , loser

It’s ok, they can hate me, I still love them. ❤️🇮🇱❤️

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
If they did they wouldnt breed with non jews so much
Any baby birthed from a Jewish woman is considered Jewish so your argument doesn't make sense

• +1
what? you are muslim you are brown
You got eyes look at the pic, I am white skinned but not white culturally. White skin is not a property of the West.

Any baby birthed from a Jewish woman is considered Jewish so your argument doesn't make sense
Most jews arent religous. Even israel minister have called whats happening to jews a genocide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235 and Quando Rondo
You got eyes look at the pic, I am white skinned but not white culturally. White skin is not a property of the West.
you are not white, probably brown eyed guy who think he can larp as spanish

this pic doesnt mean anything, you are brown . algerian= brown

jews are overrepresented only in culture like yes they are great at acting, directing, singing, dancing etc . hollywood is jewish

but any other shit they are not much holding that much power. like i think indians are the richest group of usa
Op is jew in disguise

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and emeraldglass