anti jewish conspiracies are incredibly dumb

No they dont. keep spreading misinfo , loser
After the genocide against Palestinians the world has woken up. There's no going back you Mossad snake. It's over. In the end God wins, the Anti-Christ and his mostly Jewish worshippers lose and will be damned for eternity.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
After the genocide against Palestinians the world has woken up. There's no going back you Mossad snake. It's over. In the end God wins, the Anti-Christ and his mostly Jewish worshippers lose and will be damned for eternity.
The low number of 40 k have died if it was a genocide more then 500 k would have died

you are not white, probably brown eyed guy who think he can larp as spanish
Guy thinks brown eyes don’t exist in the West.
this pic doesnt mean anything, you are brown . algerian= brown
Read bio stupid, I am Moroccan not Algerian, go back to elementary school and learn to read.

what genocide lol? shouldnt have done 7 october

what god? Allah? i wouldnt want to go to islam heaven because its full of muslims, bye bye

Attachments

• IMG_2245.jpeg
    IMG_2245.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235
Guy thinks brown eyes don’t exist in the West.

Read bio stupid, I am Moroccan not Algerian, go back to elementary school and learn to read.
yes morrocan is brown.
i just used algeria for example

and i didnt say you cant be white with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
yes morrocan is brown.
i just used algeria for example

and i didnt say you cant be white with brown eyes
You just can’t read just admitted it, we need to buy you a map so you can learn topography.

You said, 'probably a brown eyed guy who thinks he can pretend to be Spanish,' implying that you view brown eyes as an ethnic trait, which suggests you think Caucasians can’t have brown eyes. So I am right.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
You just can’t read just admitted it, we need to buy you a map so you can learn topography.

You said, 'probably a brown eyed guy who thinks he can pretend to be Spanish,' implying that you view brown eyes as an ethnic trait, which suggests you think Caucasians have brown eyes. So I am right.
yes brown eyes is ethnic trait, however it doesnt mean that you cant be white with brown eyes. most people in latvia have blue eyes

yes brown eyes is ethnic trait, however it doesnt mean that you cant be white with brown eyes. most people in latvia have blue eyes
So you disprove you own point in one sentence, it’s paradoxical what you are saying.

So you disprove you own point in one sentence, it’s paradoxical what you are saying.
no i dont.

you are moroccan and thus you disprove your own claim of not being brown. you are brown as shit

Over 186,000 deaths, over 500,000 injured, 2 million peoples' homes destroyed, terrorist state of Israel starving Gazans and not letting in any humanitarian aid into the territory. This is a real holocaust happening before everyone's eyes. There's no denying it
You havent read the source ans it have been criticized. Those number arent current deathtoll . First its a letter not a study and not peer reviewed.

Second this isn't current deathtoll but the deathtoll because of the conflict tjat include months and. Years after

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
no i dont.

you are moroccan and thus you disprove your own claim of not being brown. you are brown as shit
Do you see the difference between what I say and what you say? I provide evidence for my statements, like the picture I posted, and then back up my claims.

On the other hand, you keep repeating the same points without proof, hoping I'll agree with you. It's pointless to argue with someone who is not open to reason, so I'll end our conversation here. Just review everything I've said, and you'll realize you were wrong all along.

Do you see the difference between what I say and what you say? I provide evidence for my statements, like the picture I posted, and then back up my claims.

On the other hand, you keep repeating the same points without proof, hoping I'll agree with you. It's pointless to argue with someone who is not open to reason, so I'll end our conversation here. Just review everything I've said, and you'll realize you were wrong all along.
you said you are moroccan thus means you are brown.... what the fuck, im not gonna waste my time anymore

what you think you are white if you morocan?

You havent read the source ans it have been criticized. Those number arent current deathtoll . First its a letter not a study and not peer reviewed.

Second this isn't current deathtoll but the deathtoll because of the conflict tjat include months and. Years after
Let's pretend that's not the real death toll. Why are you ignoring everything else? If Palestinians were bombing Israeli civilians and starving them and destroying all the civilian infrastructure, would you hesitate to call it a genocide? Be honest with yourself

Let's pretend that's not the real death toll. Why are you ignoring everything else? If Palestinians were bombing Israeli civilians and starving them and destroying all the civilian infrastructure, would you hesitate to call it a genocide? Be honest with yourself
thats war moron, you save your own soldiers by inflicting more casualties to enemy and its civilians

what you want them to go for meat grinders attack? lol

its all good armies do like american army. dont go fucking war with israel if you cant deal with it

thats war moron, you save your own soldiers by inflicting more casualties to enemy and its civilians

what you want them to go for meat grinders attack? lol

its all good armies do like american army. dont go fucking war with israel if you cant deal with it
iu

iu

Thank you Mr. (((Russian))) :lul::lul::lul:

Its not the real deathtoll its says in the gay ass source 10 k might be below the rubble and 10 k plus 40 k don't make 186 k ..

If palestine could do it i wouldnt call it a genocide. And they aren't starving them

any response to what ive said?
Palestinians resisting brutal occupation, oppression, and ethnic cleansing from Jewish terrorists for 76 years (1948-2024) is not "starting a war". Why are you lying?

Palestinians resisting brutal occupation, oppression, and ethnic cleansing from Jewish terrorists for 76 years (1948-2024) is not "starting a war". Why are you lying?
why did you commit terror attack on 7 october killing 2000 jews if your arab world can only cry about genocide and cant do anything to IDF?

Its not the real deathtoll its says in the gay ass source 10 k might be below the rubble and 10 k plus 40 k don't make 186 k ..

If palestine could do it i wouldnt call it a genocide. And they aren't starving them
:cautious::cautious:

why did you commit terror attack on 7 october killing 2000 jews if your arab world can only cry about genocide and cant do anything to IDF?
The 1200 that died were from Israel occupational forces bombing their own civilians to blame Hamas. Again Jews started and continued their evil from 1948 to now. Jews are the ones who have been terrorists for 76 years

The 1200 that died were from Israel occupational forces bombing their own civilians to blame Hamas.
what the fuck.... you must be a troll account

Can't respond Mr. (((Russian)))? Your Mossad handler will not be happy about this...
you think israel killed 1200 of their own on 7 october... whats there to talk about, talk with your doctor

btw, the right is strong. cant fuck with israel? dont . they want to handle your shitty palestine to egypt but it refuses to take it

nobody needs your fucking shit land , just stop being shithead arab terrorists which you seem to not be able to do

you think israel killed 1200 of their own on 7 october... whats there to talk about, talk with your doctor

btw, the right is strong. cant fuck with israel? dont . they want to handle your shitty palestine to egypt but it refuses to take it

nobody needs your fucking shit land , just stop being shithead arab terrorists which you seem to not be able to do
iu

Keep dodging facts shekelstein. Your mosciach the anti-Christ will lose.

@rand anon still nobody besides brendio talked to me about the topic.
nothing, no proof, only conspiracy theories

@rand anon still nobody besides brendio talked to me about the topic.
nothing, no proof, only conspiracy theories
There’s no point talking to u, ur clouded by ur hate boner for Islam and aren’t open to having ur mind changed

There’s no point talking to u, ur clouded by ur hate boner for Islam and aren’t open to having ur mind changed
what this has to do with anything? yes i hate islam
and yes in comparision to arabs and indians, JEWS are fucking great.

i talk about ZOG, nobody can prove me that shit besides posting Facebook memes lol . never ever anyone could proof me it, i even watched documentaries. its all bullshit

t. Good goy
nothing further than that i could read in that thread
just arabs seething

nobody can prove ZOG, but muh there are many jews in muh television!111

Sad how everyone fell for this obvious bait thread

• +1
Reactions: rg1235