Anti-lysyl oxidase + Vacuum Pump induces penile lengthening

M

Mr_wax

Iron
Anti-LOX activating remodeling tunica albuginea and effect is the elongation of the penis. This is works for young and adults rate.
The combination of Anti-lysyl oxidase with Vacuum Pump give best result.

"These results suggest that anti-LOX elongates the penis by reducing pyridinoline, which induces tunica albuginea remodeling "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
@ratdick77

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
whats anit lox nigger

anti-lysyl oxidase reduces level of pyridinoline. Low levels of pyridinoline activates collagen remodeling and the penis grows

L-ascorbic acid is inhibition lysyl oxidase.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
good thread with legit study, how can we induce Anti-lysyl oxidase in humans? and do collagen maxing and pe go hand in hand lol?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, xefo and 1 other person
Link to the product OP?

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98
good thread with legit study, how can we induce Anti-lysyl oxidase in humans? and do collagen maxing and pe go hand in hand lol?
We must inhibiting the crosslinking of collagen and elastin

• +1
Reactions: xefo and 98Zdeed98
Link to the product OP?
aside from the pump, im not sure if an anti-lox product exists. Still not sure how they induced anti-lox in the study either?

We must inhibiting the crosslinking of collagen and elastin

are u sure thats how they increased anti-lox in the rats? how would u even go about it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You must use Anti-Lysyl oxidase Antibody Products but only biotech companies can use it
we got to get our hands on this stuff somehow, 17% increase is almost an inch if ur average.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5634
aside from the pump, im not sure if an anti-lox product (enzyme) exists. Still not sure how they induced anti-lox in the study either?

are u sure thats how they increased anti-lox in the rats? how would u even go about it?

no, Low levels of pyridinoline have a bad effect on collagen and hereby reducing the tensile strength of collagen and elasticity. The penis stretches. Just length, not thickness

He has to fuck up collagen and elastin in penis

AJA-22-485-g001.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 5634
Collagen? What if we slather our penises in Retin-A?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Be_ConfidentBro and xefo
Collagen? What if we slather our penises in Retin-A?

"We propose that anti-LOX inhibited LOX activity to reduce pyridinoline levels, which suppressed collagen crosslinking and induced penile tunica albuginea remodeling."

retin = inhibit collagen crosslinking ?

• +1
Reactions: xefo, 98Zdeed98 and Deleted member 5634
no, Low levels of pyridinoline have a bad effect on collagen and hereby reducing the tensile strength of collagen and elasticity. The penis stretches. Just length, not thickness

but u said l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c) also inhibits LO activity right? would this achieve the same effect as the anti bodies?

anways is this legit?

"We propose that anti-LOX inhibited LOX activity to reduce pyridinoline levels, which suppressed collagen crosslinking and induced penile tunica albuginea remodeling."

retin = inhibit collagen crosslinking ?

Found this cream is really cheap, what do u think?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Be_ConfidentBro, xefo and 1 other person
thoughts on dmso? increases collagen softening
@Ethnicshit @Mr_wax

Found this cream is really cheap, what do u think?
interesting. I don't know inhibiting collagen synthesis is the same as suppressed collagen crosslinking

• +1
Reactions: xefo
but u said l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c) also inhibits LO activity right? would this achieve the same effect as the anti bodies?

anways is this legit?
Yes, but other cases say vitamin C increases collagen

• +1
Reactions: xefo
interesting. I don't know inhibiting collagen synthesis is the same as suppressed collagen crosslinking

Idk man ill do it but i dont want to fuck up my dick

• +1
POTABA- inhibits collagen formation
Carnitine - inhibits collagen transport
PDE-5 inhibitors - inhibition of collagen synthesis/deposition
Pentoxifylline - prevents fibroblast proliferation and collagen/elastin deposition

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Be_ConfidentBro, xefo and 2 others

dmso alters collagen in way, not entirely sure, it has been discussed on PE forums for a while thoughts?

Yes, but other cases say vitamin C increases collagen

Yes, i misinterpreted it because i was quickly skimming through the study, made the connection that vitamin C inhibit lysl oxidase activitty would mean lysl oxidase reduces collagen synthesis.

its clear that the process relies on collagen remodeling. Also helpful can be glucosamine

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 5634
dmso alters collagen in way, not entirely sure, it has been discussed on PE forums for a while thoughts?

Has anyone had anecdotal experience on DMSO from PE forums?

• +1
Idk man ill do it but i dont want to fuck up my dick

yeah the pictures of bloody rat dicks in the study are grotesque. but i think the generally: make collagen malleable = beneficial for P.E. I think thats why dmso has been discussed on pe forums. wouldn't be suprised if glucosamine could have a similar effect.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 5634