ANTROPOMETRY PILL - GIGA SUIFUEL ⚠

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
FRAME

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

Frame1
Frame2
Frame3

Frame4
Frame5

Completely O-V-E-R for framecels

HEIGHT

"Too tall for foids" is simply a fairly tale. It doesn't exist. Its simply a coping mechanism to deny the limits of hypergamy. Foids are extremely primative and crave fucking the biggest/tallest men possible.

Heightpill 1
Heightpill 2
Heightpill 3
Heightpill 4
Heightpill 5
Heightpill 6
Heightpill 8

B...b-but Jeff seid is only 5'9...

Heightpill 7

COPE. ^^ This Jeff mogs insane and small Jeff pretty much has 0 appeal standing next to him.

WRIST AND HAND SIZE

"having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or particulary more defined" - thats a misc myth. Small wrists means that your whole forearm bone structure is slim and small and that your forearms will look small in relation no matter how much muscle you build. Women wants to be dominated by men with larger hands

Wrist 1
Wrist 2
Wrist 3

When you shake hands with a soy cuck with a weak grip you just know you have emasculated him. When you shake hands with a real man and feel the hardened callouses as he squeezes down, you just know that this is a real man.

Now take that feeling and multiply it 100x that's how women feel about it.

Just a quick reminder that face + antropometry = EVERYTHINGGG!!! You are valued as much as you look 'good'

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, sly shinkai, Deleted member 12688 and 32 others
its over Zyros, bruh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mr.cope, Copemaxxing and 8 others
Amazing thread

Height + Frame is everything

jfl at youngcels here not heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, nonserviam, Darkstrand and 6 others
Amazing thread

Height + Frame is everything

jfl at youngcels here not heightmaxxing
Yeah, and thick wrist/hands are pretty rare, it's a nice little plus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
I've got the height

I Am praying that steroids will broaden my shoulders well

Steroids should grow hands also and wrists possibly

This is indeed a brutal pill and explains a lot

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chadelite, Yerico7 and 5 others
I've got the height

Roids will indeed boost your frame. Wrists are just a plus, you would have no problem if you have 7" wrists atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Copemaxxing and 3 others
I've got the height

Muscles > frame for average guy tbh

gonna debunk this before some defeatist challenges me

yes every1 would rather be guy on the right, top 0.00001 not the 99.9999% guy on the left

but for average guy, best u can do is roid and put a shit tonne of delt muscle onto your average frame, giving you a wide look, despite not all of it being bones

• +1
Reactions: mmm, gaymidget, nonserviam and 7 others
Roids will indeed boost your frame. Wrists are just a plus, you would have no problem if you have 7" wrists atleast
Brutal. I have never measured but they are indeed small wrists lol.

But with wider frame and neck and height that will look super dom for sure

I'll have to look into hands and wrists

But I think it's a brutal genetics pill here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, xefo and Chintuck22

View attachment 710694

yes every1 would rather be guy on the right, top 0.00001 not the 99.9999% guy on the left

but for average guy, best u can do is roid and put a shit tonne of delt muscle onto your average frame, giving you a wide look, despite not all of it being bones
Tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, xefo and Chintuck22

View attachment 710694

@Lev Peshkov, roids are legit if you're not framelet to begin

Even then, couple inches of frame wouldn't hurt, right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, xefo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Chintuck22
FRAME

"Actually, that’s unfair to suits. Women respond to broad shoulders far more powerfully than men respond to breasts, making suits the more powerful of the two. Do you know that lustful feeling well-cloven cleavage can instil in you? Well, broad shoulders give women that same feeling, except stronger (study)."

View attachment 710644View attachment 710645View attachment 710646
View attachment 710647View attachment 710648

Completely O-V-E-R for framecels

HEIGHT

"Too tall for foids" is simply a fairly tale. It doesn't exist. Its simply a coping mechanism to deny the limits of hypergamy. Foids are extremely primative and crave fucking the biggest/tallest men possible.

View attachment 710655View attachment 710656View attachment 710658View attachment 710660View attachment 710662View attachment 710663View attachment 710666

B...b-but Jeff seid is only 5'9...

View attachment 710665

COPE. ^^ This Jeff mogs insane and small Jeff pretty much has 0 appeal standing next to him.

WRIST AND HAND SIZE

"having small wrists will not make your forearms bigger or particulary more defined" - thats a misc myth. Small wrists means that your whole forearm bone structure is slim and small and that your forearms will look small in relation no matter how much muscle you build. Women wants to be dominated by men with larger hands

View attachment 710674View attachment 710675View attachment 710677

When you shake hands with a soy cuck with a weak grip you just know you have emasculated him. When you shake hands with a real man and feel the hardened callouses as he squeezes down, you just know that this is a real man.

Now take that feeling and multiply it 100x that's how women feel about it.

Just a quick reminder that face + antropometry = EVERYTHINGGG!!! You are valued as much as you look 'good'
suifuel on the shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
@bdycope you are the first to put ' :lul: ' on my thread, so be ready to get your ass beaten tonight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Nice thread tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chintuck22
This forum is dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Lux and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Lux and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and SubhumanCurrycel
cope, face > everything
You need to be atleast average, height and framewise speaking if you want to succeed
- Chad1212 has a good face but is a manlet
- Zyros had also good face but is a giga framecel

This is not me bragging or some shit, i just say what these hypergamous foids want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Lars and 1 other person
TrainMog

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You need to be atleast average, height and framewise speaking if you want to succeed
- Chad1212 has a good face but is a manlet
- Zyros had also good face but is a giga framecel

This is not me bragging or some shit, i just say what these hypergamous foids want
so basically everything matters theory jfl

• So Sad
I don't know any swimmer who didn't get wide frame from swimming, if you are growing and not swimming at least 3 times a week you are wasting your life. At least basketball.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4563, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
@bdycope you are the first to put ' :lul: ' on my thread, so be ready to get your ass beaten tonight
Just saying that if you have good face & height your body doesn’t matter

You can grow muscles how are you supposed to grow frame?
Exactly thats the cope. frame is more important than muscle and its mostly genetics

Exactly thats the cope. frame is more important than muscle and its mostly genetics
so just LDAR and except your subhumanity?

• JFL
I have 7.5 inch at wrist ,You?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Baldingman1998
It's over for me
Even subhuman Vule has more superior shoulder and height insertions than me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
Good thread OP
I am proud
Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
If that was actually true, I would have swum in pussy at 19

• So Sad
It's over for me
Even subhuman Vule has more superior shoulder and height insertions than me.
We will ascend in Brazil broski, there is still hope i guess

If that was actually true, I would have swum in pussy at 19
Unfortunately, face also matters to a degree, 6 PSL face and average antropometry / NT should be enough to slay

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Copemaxxing
Agreed about frame but the idea that taller is better is absurd. A 5’4 girl doesn’t want to fuck a 7 foot guy. Studies show girls want a guy who is 6-8 inches taller than her. Average female height is 5’4-5’6, so ideal height is 6’-6’2. Studies show this is the case.

• +1
Reactions: recessed and gaymidget
Agreed about frame but the idea that taller is better is absurd. A 5’4 girl doesn’t want to fuck a 7 foot guy. Studies show girls want a guy who is 6-8 inches taller than her. Average female height is 5’4-5’6, so ideal height is 6’-6’2. Studies show this is the case.
It's the hypergamy, and i'm just saying bigger = better cause of mogging other men basically

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
It's the hypergamy, and i'm just saying bigger = better cause of mogging other men basically
Agreed that it’s better for intimidation purposes but at 6’2 you’re already taller than the vast majority of guys and you have broader sex appeal than a 7 foot guy does.

One of the best posters here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Chintuck22
So clavicle lengthening> bimax?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chintuck22
So clavicle lengthening> bimax?
Not here to crush your hopes or anything.. but everythint matters to a degree, so do clavicle lengthening if your frame is shit

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 5912
Not here to crush your hopes or anything.. but everythint matters to a degree, so do clavicle lengthening if your frame is shit

would this prettyboy slay a lot at 160cm?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5912
thanks for the Gymmaxxing Pill, also.

Manlet > micropenis > ver high pitched female voice > face > body shape/frame > height > voice > etc...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Baldingman1998
I was laughing so hard untill you showed the wrist pill then I became sad :cry:

• So Sad

would this prettyboy slay a lot at 160cm?

160cm is really, really small. Women from shorter ethnicities are around that height often.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing