Anxiety killing my relationship

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I met a girl through social media, and she was instantly into me and extremely kind.

She has messaged me everyday for the past month even when I don't initiate (I rarely do). She has bought me gifts (over $100 in total) and says that she's going to buy a ticket and come visit me soon. She's talking about saving money for my birthday too.

I thought this would make me happy, and it does—in a way—since I always wanted a girl who cared about me, but I keep getting panic attacks every time I get on the phone with her and can't imagine how bad my anxiety would get IRL.

I went to therapy 2 weeks ago because I don't want to fuck up the relationship, and I go regularly and I'm on medication, but I still have a lot of anxiety. I wonder what else I can do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and vermillioncorefan
Bust a fatass nut on her face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Samsepioler, AlbinoMaxxer and 4 others
@Gaygymmaxx

Messaging and communication through technology is unnatural and will result in behavioral issues many become gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Big White Cuck, romanstock and 3 others
Probably a cat fish tbh

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
@Gaygymmaxx
Dude. I'm a fucking manlet monster. I've never touched a woman, only manhandled men.
Screenshot 20240114 133501 Snapchat

A mean green lean fighting machine. I don't care for this soft shit and I have no input for limp dick niggas like you.

• JFL
Reactions: raccoonmilk., vermillioncorefan, Samsepioler and 1 other person
I met a girl through social media, and she was instantly into me and extremely kind.

She has messaged me everyday for the pasy month even when I don't initiate (I rarely do). She has bought me gifts (over $100 in total) and says that she's going to buy a ticket and come visit me soon. She's talking about saving money for my birthday too.

I thought this would make me happy, and it does—in a way—since I always wanted a girl who cared about me, but I keep getting panic attacks every time I get on the phone with her and can't imagine how bad my anxiety would get IRL.

I went to therapy 2 weeks ago because I don't want to fuck up the relationship, and I go regularly and I'm on medication, but I still have a lot of anxiety. I wonder what else I can do.
Anxiety ruined my life I got people to talk to but lost them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, scrunchables and .*my*.
Anxiety ruined my life I got people to talk to but lost them
I told her that I'm going to therapy and she understands. Hopefully I can manage

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Because she asked me if I have anxiety issues. Stuff like that is obvious when you call someone
She might get turned off by that tbh

Anxiety is killing me.

She might get turned off by that tbh
It's obviously a turn off, but she sent me gifts after I had panic attacks with her on the phone. I'm fine for now. I'm just looking for a solution long term. Therapy seems the only way rn

• +1
Reactions: smallman
She must be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Smoke weed with her.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews and romanstock