Redpill Any advice for jaw surgery

Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
B
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
B
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
B
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
B
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

22 Y/O GYMCELLING VIRGIN
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
3,555
Reputation
5,946
Time online
34d 9h 12m
Location
UK
Just do what Sixcry said.
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
mulattomaxxer said:
Just do what Sixcry said.
SixCRY @SixCRY is my savior.
Bro, ramieri or raffaini?
You mentioned pagnoni but i read bad rates about him lately
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
Guess What? said:
SixCRY @SixCRY is my savior.
Bro, ramieri or raffaini?
You mentioned pagnoni but i read bad rates about him lately
Raffaini will be the best option because of his esthetic eyes

Pagnoni is not a bad surgeon but he botched someone here

Ramieri is also good option

Also how is your smile?
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
SixCRY said:
Ramieri is also good option

Also how is your smile?
ramieri seems quit blackpilled with that video i sent before. I like that work. Also, he say he can work even on the nose, my tip is bulbous

My smile? Here 3 pics



Also, do you really think this will save me? In some pics my eyes are death tier:
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
Guess What? said:
ramieri seems quit blackpilled with that video i sent before. I like that work. Also, he say he can work even on the nose, my tip is bulbous

My smile? Here 3 pics



Also, do you really think this will save me? In some pics my eyes are death tier:
Ok i see,
I don't have X-ray so i cannot tell u for sure what you need

You seem to have gummy smile but you don't have incisor showing a lot which mean u can get gum shaved manually for better smile

For thé jaw surgery i need an Xray , but consult with surgeon and ask them what u want , tell them under your jaw there is excess skin and u want it straight , Alsi they will check ur bite etc

It's not just about being blackpilled, surgeon need to understand ur concern and fin a solution

For ur case u don't need a blackpill advancement , ur forward growth is already above average, u need a blackpill solution that will fix the pb that's it
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
SixCRY said:
Ok i see,
I don't have X-ray so i cannot tell u for sure what you need

You seem to have gummy smile but you don't have incisor showing a lot which mean u can get gum shaved manually for better smile

For thé jaw surgery i need an Xray , but consult with surgeon and ask them what u want , tell them under your jaw there is excess skin and u want it straight , Alsi they will check ur bite etc

It's not just about being blackpilled, surgeon need to understand ur concern and fin a solution

For ur case u don't need a blackpill advancement , ur forward growth is already above average, u need a blackpill solution that will fix the pb that's it
I have a deep bite with a biretrusion.
Really Marianetti checked me years ago, just i didnt have the money at that time for fixing.

What's pb?

Bro, promise me i will ascend after this, cuz "you dont need big advancement" sounds like not much of an improvement. In that case I will go for the insurance and not spending more than 10k for nothing.

Also i hope i wont ended up like this
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
Guess What? said:
I have a deep bite with a biretrusion.
Really Marianetti checked me years ago, just i didnt have the money at that time for fixing.

What's pb?

Bro, promise me i will ascend after this, cuz "you dont need big advancement" sounds like not much of an improvement. In that case I will go for the insurance and not spending more than 10k for nothing.

Also i hope i wont ended up like this
Bro jaw surgery is made to fix bite issu which will result in better esthetic

Fixing ur deep bite with surgery will make your mandibule better and 0 sagging skin under it , and give u better lips support

If u want to fix other thing on ur face u need other surgery

Also ur acting like a mentalcel, u are not a subhuman
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
7,512
Reputation
14,392
Time online
242d 7h 23m
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jfl at you thinking about jaw surgery. Its literally insane.
All you need is to leanmaxx more, and get some fillers to under eye, cheeks and jaw angles. Then get a better haircut, teeth bleaching, better skin, buy some contacts and slay/enjoy life.
Please forget about jaw surgery.
 
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
2,354
Reputation
4,179
Time online
28d 19h 51m
Location
United-States
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
SixCRY said:
Also ur acting like a mentalcel, u are not a subhuman

Im in my country, gamma confirmed many times
Then see what others say?

Deusmaximus said:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jfl at you thinking about jaw surgery. Its literally insane.
All you need is to leanmaxx more, and get some fillers to under eye, cheeks and jaw angles. Then get a better haircut, teeth bleaching, better skin, buy some contacts and slay/enjoy life.
Please forget about jaw surgery.
 
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Zephir
Joined
Jul 29, 2021
Posts
2,354
Reputation
4,179
Time online
28d 19h 51m
Location
United-States
Guess What? said:
And on the front?
CBA, at least you got a free side.
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
Idk why my jaw sometimes looks really squared and sometimes it looks like this
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
Also jfl at this
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
SixCRY said:
Raffaini will be the best option because of his esthetic eyes
Why there are not raffaini's works on men online? Lol
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
.
 
C

changcel

We’re all gonna make it
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Posts
4,215
Reputation
7,486
Time online
60d 11h 7m
Location
mental asylum
Have you seen an ortho/ gotten x rays yet OP? I’m a bit similar to you since I have a low gonial angle , though my chin is shorter and more recessed . I’m too high inhib to see an ortho about considering jaw surgery :hnghn:
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
changcel said:
Have you seen an ortho/ gotten x rays yet OP? I’m a bit similar to you since I have a low gonial angle , though my chin is shorter and more recessed . I’m too high inhib to see an ortho about considering jaw surgery :hnghn:
I did it just for dental cavity.
But i went to a dentist and marianetti years ago, they said i have a deep bite and a biretrusion
 
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Richest man in Balkan
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Posts
5,864
Reputation
10,337
Time online
129d 20h 52m
Location
Serbia
You look normal and above average idiot
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
u ok bro, there's no problem, i am a girl, u are attractive
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
SixCRY said:
he needs CW, he's jawline is too straight, his gonial look like 90-95 degree
He “could” get it but he doesn’t need it, it will improve him minimally
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
lutte said:
He “could” get it but he doesn’t need it, it will improve him minimally
he have a deep bite

Any bite issue is worth correction
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
SixCRY said:
he have a deep bite

Any bite issue is worth correction
not really unless its serious
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
lutte said:
not really unless its serious
Going for insurance then.

I wont spend 30k for a minimal change. I can spend then for eyes implants
 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
lutte said:
not really unless its serious
Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

Lack of function = Lack of beauty

We don't need advice from fucking bluepillers when this forum is all about surgery

His lip support is dog trash that's why they appear thin , jaw surgery will improve him and he needs it

His submental is not perfect and that's what makes or breaks a profile, he will get perfect profil

So keep coping girl
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
Guess What? said:
Going for insurance then.

I wont spend 30k for a minimal change. I can spend then for eyes implants
You look good already jfl you don't need any surgery
Do what deusmaximus said, that will improve you a thousand times more than some implants that will give you 1/10th of a point in attractiveness

I would kill to look like you
 
coolguy1

coolguy1

Zephir
Joined
May 7, 2021
Posts
2,255
Reputation
2,896
Time online
48d 5h 0m
Fuck off bro you are not going to do anything, all of these larpers are so annoying
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
SixCRY said:
Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

Lack of function = Lack of beauty

We don't need advice from fucking bluepillers when this forum is all about surgery

His lip support is dog trash that's why they appear thin , jaw surgery will improve him and he needs it

His submental is not perfect and that's what makes or breaks a profile, he will get perfect profil

So keep coping girl
You're probably one of the surgerycoper subhumans in sirgey's discord server

"Muh jaw surgery will turn me into a chad bro!!!"

 
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
SixCRY

SixCRY

Quantum
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Posts
1,827
Reputation
2,696
Time online
44d 20h 29m
Guess What? said:
I think he was trolling about that
bro go consult surgeon and they will fix u, don't ask people here

If marionetti diagnost u years ago then it haven't change

consult pag and ramieri
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
SixCRY said:
Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

Lack of function = Lack of beauty

We don't need advice from fucking bluepillers when this forum is all about surgery

His lip support is dog trash that's why they appear thin , jaw surgery will improve him and he needs it

His submental is not perfect and that's what makes or breaks a profile, he will get perfect profil

So keep coping girl
I wish I were a girl uwu
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
coolguy1 said:
Fuck off bro you are not going to do anything, all of these larpers are so annoying
Fuck off you, you dog shit.
Surgery is a serious shit since i dont puke money, this is not for your entertainment
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
lutte said:
I wish I were a girl uwu
They are not saying i dont need it, but that i wont change, and it is what concerns me
 
coolguy1

coolguy1

Zephir
Joined
May 7, 2021
Posts
2,255
Reputation
2,896
Time online
48d 5h 0m
Guess What? said:
Fuck off you, you dog shit.
Surgery is a serious shit since i dont puke money, this is not for your entertainment
Just get a consult already, larper
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
23,134
Reputation
41,741
Time online
247d 6h 7m
Location
Schlaraffenland
Guess What? said:
They are not saying i dont need it, but that i wont change, and it is what concerns me
Wrt looks you will either have a super small improvement or look worse if the surgeon fucks up
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
coolguy1 said:
Just get a consult already, larper
I already did it and wrote it here on the thread, you fucking idiot
 
Guess What?

Guess What?

Zephir
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Posts
2,748
Reputation
1,721
Time online
36d 4h 53m
lutte said:
Wrt looks you will either have a super small improvement or look worse if the surgeon fucks up
This is suifuel since im dog shit in my country
 
coolguy1

coolguy1

Zephir
Joined
May 7, 2021
Posts
2,255
Reputation
2,896
Time online
48d 5h 0m
Guess What? said:
I already did it and wrote it here on the thread, you fucking idiot
I did not read the thread bro im so sorry ❤️
 
S

Swee98

Trainee
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Posts
15
Reputation
3
Time online
8d 18h 27m
I dont see how jaw surgery would make a difference. Some eye procedure might do tbh.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Ataru
Top