Raffaini will be the best option because of his esthetic eyes

Pagnoni is not a bad surgeon but he botched someone here

Ramieri is also good option

Also how is your smile?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Squirtle
Ramieri is also good option

Also how is your smile?
ramieri seems quit blackpilled with that video i sent before. I like that work. Also, he say he can work even on the nose, my tip is bulbous

My smile? Here 3 pics

Also, do you really think this will save me? In some pics my eyes are death tier:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
ramieri seems quit blackpilled with that video i sent before. I like that work. Also, he say he can work even on the nose, my tip is bulbous

My smile? Here 3 pics

Also, do you really think this will save me? In some pics my eyes are death tier:

Ok i see,
I don't have X-ray so i cannot tell u for sure what you need

You seem to have gummy smile but you don't have incisor showing a lot which mean u can get gum shaved manually for better smile

For thé jaw surgery i need an Xray , but consult with surgeon and ask them what u want , tell them under your jaw there is excess skin and u want it straight , Alsi they will check ur bite etc

It's not just about being blackpilled, surgeon need to understand ur concern and fin a solution

For ur case u don't need a blackpill advancement , ur forward growth is already above average, u need a blackpill solution that will fix the pb that's it

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and subhuman incel
Ok i see,
I don't have X-ray so i cannot tell u for sure what you need

You seem to have gummy smile but you don't have incisor showing a lot which mean u can get gum shaved manually for better smile

For thé jaw surgery i need an Xray , but consult with surgeon and ask them what u want , tell them under your jaw there is excess skin and u want it straight , Alsi they will check ur bite etc

It's not just about being blackpilled, surgeon need to understand ur concern and fin a solution

For ur case u don't need a blackpill advancement , ur forward growth is already above average, u need a blackpill solution that will fix the pb that's it
I have a deep bite with a biretrusion.
Really Marianetti checked me years ago, just i didnt have the money at that time for fixing.

What's pb?

Bro, promise me i will ascend after this, cuz "you dont need big advancement" sounds like not much of an improvement. In that case I will go for the insurance and not spending more than 10k for nothing.

Also i hope i wont ended up like this

• +1
I have a deep bite with a biretrusion.
Really Marianetti checked me years ago, just i didnt have the money at that time for fixing.

What's pb?

Bro, promise me i will ascend after this, cuz "you dont need big advancement" sounds like not much of an improvement. In that case I will go for the insurance and not spending more than 10k for nothing.

Also i hope i wont ended up like this

Bro jaw surgery is made to fix bite issu which will result in better esthetic

Fixing ur deep bite with surgery will make your mandibule better and 0 sagging skin under it , and give u better lips support

If u want to fix other thing on ur face u need other surgery

Also ur acting like a mentalcel, u are not a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Squirtle and subhuman incel
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jfl at you thinking about jaw surgery. Its literally insane.
All you need is to leanmaxx more, and get some fillers to under eye, cheeks and jaw angles. Then get a better haircut, teeth bleaching, better skin, buy some contacts and slay/enjoy life.
Please forget about jaw surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Squirtle, subhuman incel and 1 other person
uBIUVM6.png

• +1
Also ur acting like a mentalcel, u are not a subhuman

Im in my country, gamma confirmed many times
Then see what others say?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Jfl at you thinking about jaw surgery. Its literally insane.
All you need is to leanmaxx more, and get some fillers to under eye, cheeks and jaw angles. Then get a better haircut, teeth bleaching, better skin, buy some contacts and slay/enjoy life.
Please forget about jaw surgery.

• +1
Idk why my jaw sometimes looks really squared and sometimes it looks like this

• +1
Also jfl at this

• +1
Raffaini will be the best option because of his esthetic eyes
Why there are not raffaini's works on men online? Lol

• +1

• +1
Have you seen an ortho/ gotten x rays yet OP? I’m a bit similar to you since I have a low gonial angle , though my chin is shorter and more recessed . I’m too high inhib to see an ortho about considering jaw surgery :hnghn:

• +1
Have you seen an ortho/ gotten x rays yet OP? I’m a bit similar to you since I have a low gonial angle , though my chin is shorter and more recessed . I’m too high inhib to see an ortho about considering jaw surgery :hnghn:
I did it just for dental cavity.
But i went to a dentist and marianetti years ago, they said i have a deep bite and a biretrusion

• +1
B

• +1
You look normal and above average idiot

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and lutte
u ok bro, there's no problem, i am a girl, u are attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
he needs CW, he's jawline is too straight, his gonial look like 90-95 degree
He “could” get it but he doesn’t need it, it will improve him minimally

• +1
He “could” get it but he doesn’t need it, it will improve him minimally
he have a deep bite

Any bite issue is worth correction

not really unless its serious
Going for insurance then.

I wont spend 30k for a minimal change. I can spend then for eyes implants

not really unless its serious
Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

Lack of function = Lack of beauty

We don't need advice from fucking bluepillers when this forum is all about surgery

His lip support is dog trash that's why they appear thin , jaw surgery will improve him and he needs it

His submental is not perfect and that's what makes or breaks a profile, he will get perfect profil

So keep coping girl

Going for insurance then.

I wont spend 30k for a minimal change. I can spend then for eyes implants
You look good already jfl you don't need any surgery
Do what deusmaximus said, that will improve you a thousand times more than some implants that will give you 1/10th of a point in attractiveness

I would kill to look like you

• +1
Fuck off bro you are not going to do anything, all of these larpers are so annoying

Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

We don't need advice from fucking bluepillers when this forum is all about surgery

His lip support is dog trash that's why they appear thin , jaw surgery will improve him and he needs it

His submental is not perfect and that's what makes or breaks a profile, he will get perfect profil

So keep coping girl
You're probably one of the surgerycoper subhumans in sirgey's discord server

"Muh jaw surgery will turn me into a chad bro!!!"

46268888 B0F8 461B 98AD 2D8B4A9C3C05

• +1
I think he was trolling about that
bro go consult surgeon and they will fix u, don't ask people here

If marionetti diagnost u years ago then it haven't change

consult pag and ramieri

Keep coping ur a girl

Beauty = function

So keep coping girl
I wish I were a girl uwu

• +1
Fuck off bro you are not going to do anything, all of these larpers are so annoying
Fuck off you, you dog shit.
Surgery is a serious shit since i dont puke money, this is not for your entertainment

They are not saying i dont need it, but that i wont change, and it is what concerns me
Wrt looks you will either have a super small improvement or look worse if the surgeon fucks up

• +1
Wrt looks you will either have a super small improvement or look worse if the surgeon fucks up
This is suifuel since im dog shit in my country

I dont see how jaw surgery would make a difference. Some eye procedure might do tbh.