Any Canadiancel notice the insane amount of Indians in Canada

Was going to post you must be a torontocel. Canada is super white outside of toronto and plenty of hot girls
Vaughan has a lot of white tallfags and tall foids. I went to wonderland before to confirm that average white male is 6' MINIMUM.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Vaughan has a lot of white tallfags and tall foids. I went to wonderland before to confirm that average white male is 6' MINIMUM.
everyone is small as fuck at vaughan mills

everyone is small as fuck at vaughan mills
Maybe it's because of the ethnics which I could confirm. But if you visit Wonderland with a ton of whites in summer, they are insanely tall.

Maybe it's because of the ethnics which I could confirm. But if you visit Wonderland with a ton of whites in summer, they are insanely tall.
Zooomers are tall yea but more frail

And Indian girls are very disgusting too. I see no benefit with this
It is better than what the US gets. The US gets predominately Indian male college students here on student visa that never leave.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 9779 and ReadBooksEveryday
Long live treadu torturing these subhuman goyims

@David Rothschild

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
It is better than what the US gets. The US gets predominately Indian male college students here on student visa that never leave.
To be fair International students pay $50k+ tuition fees per year. It’s even higher than out of state . So most of the unis (all corrupt) are back ending from these students to build useless stadiums and party alleys.

Agreed about never leaving tho. There are Indian consulting companies filing H1B lottery over 10 times for one Indian so he’s guaranteed a job in the US.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
500000 per year, not including work permits + student visas. Closer to 2 million if you count those

34% of new immigrants are from India. Second was China around 10%. Then Phillipines about 8%.

The rate of chinese and filipino immigrants is mostly consistent. But Indian rate has risen about 20%. It was 10% in 2015.

I could try to track down the source. It was a recent Jan 2023 study but I've posted from memory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
Through legal immigration, the US takes very high quality immigrants. University educated, high paying jobs. In contrast, canada takes mostly everyone

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 9779
People will immigrate sometimes.

Will never use, I like being cozy:feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:
Makes sense 5’3 is the same as 5’5. If you where nt you could be able to get a 6’1 white volleyball bitch

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and rand anon
Was going to post you must be a torontocel. Canada is super white outside of toronto and plenty of hot girls
Most areas of Vancouver are bengaluru or Manila

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
There were barely any 10 years ago tbh

Op look up stats
Trudeau is inviting 1 million + immigrants each year and majority are Indian

Used to be 150,000 before cuckdoo and not just from India
They all go to big cities. Probably not too many outside of Toronto and a couple other cities

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
They all go to big cities. Probably not too many outside of Toronto and a couple other cities
Cope
Wish that was true lol

I was in small town up north and half of the people were Indian

That cunt trudooo is letting in 2 fucking million immigrants and Canadas population is (or was) tiny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, autistic_tendencies, rand anon and 2 others
There were barely any 10 years ago tbh

Op look up stats
Trudeau is inviting 1 million + immigrants each year and majority are Indian

Used to be 150,000 before cuckdoo and not just from India
Based Trudeau. I’m beginning to love Hindus.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, autistic_tendencies, Crusile and 3 others
We don't look avg indian/north indian
Only the South punjabi is ugly,
Avg punjabi is not that bad, we have urban pendu phenk
And North punjabi is descent with zayn malik pheno
With height moggers

Pakispunjabis/sikh do better then most indian and rice everwhere
None of these curries do good in toronto. Anyone who isnt curry cant tell the difference. No idea why but curry smv is going down w more curries here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Jigen, fauxfox and 4 others
Many larpers itt. I live in downtown and it's mostly white. Maybe 1/15 people are indian @Biggdink

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7580
Many larpers itt. I live in downtown and it's mostly white. Maybe 1/15 people are indian @Biggdink
I was in Toronto and walked around downtown and only saw Indians

Yonge street, around cn tower, queen st, Eaton mall

• JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I was in Toronto and walked around downtown and only saw Indians

Yonge street, around cn tower, queen st, Eaton mall
Can you post how average indian women looks? I want to have sex with indian women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7580
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, autistic_tendencies and smoothsexy
@Biggdink just like to lie like a hypocritical Catholic he is.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 7580
No idea why but curry smv is going down w more curries here

It's because us Canadian born curries get lumped in with the fob curries who have the Apu accent and smell bad.

Imagine if a bunch of sub Saharan Africans were imported to Canada and suddenly everyone associates you a Canadian born BBC with their spearchucking scary asses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Crusile and Blackgymmax
Can you post how average indian women looks? I want to have sex with indian women
Theres many sexy indian females
desi girls like this are nerdic/white only
mOw5pDf.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 17872 and smoothsexy
None of these curries do good in toronto. Anyone who isnt curry cant tell the difference. No idea why but curry smv is going down w more curries here
Unironically, this.

Jesus Christ, even back in 2019 and 2020 it wasn't this bad.

If you were curry / paki, you could try to niche maxx or have the exotic factor.

I will say though, around this time, is when the flood gates opened up, and now the collective curry SMV in Canada has completely and utterly collapsed.

At one point in time, it was the case that, if you were a curry that was well put together with some money and great social skills, you'd probably be able to get a white chick in Canada, if not America or Europe.

Canadian women tend to be alot more open than their American and European counterparts.

But, curries are literally the lowest of the low, and trudeau fucked everything up for us pakis born and raised here.

It's so fucking annoying seeing all these filthy curries everywhere you go, and now, everyone looks at you in disgust (even if you're culturally Canadian).

To get a ltb in Canada as a curry, you need to be 6 PSL (MINIMUM) with money, fashion-maxxed, skin-care maxxed, and personality-maxxed.

It's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Cheesyrumble, Qazqa and 2 others
Unironically, this.

If you were curry / paki, you could try to niche maxx or have the exotic factor.

I will say though, around this time, is when the flood gates opened up, and now the collective curry SMV in Canada has completely and utterly collapsed.

At one point in time, it was the case that, if you were a curry that was well put together with some money and great social skills, you'd probably be able to get a white chick in Canada, if not America or Europe.

Canadian women tend to be alot more open than their American and European counterparts.

But, curries are literally the lowest of the low, and trudeau fucked everything up for us pakis born and raised here.

It's so fucking annoying seeing all these filthy curries everywhere you go, and now, everyone looks at you in disgust (even if you're culturally Canadian).

To get a ltb in Canada as a curry, you need to be 6 PSL (MINIMUM) with money, fashion-maxxed, skin-care maxxed, and personality-maxxed.

It's so fucking over
Ayo don't forget tall like 6'2 too

Unironically, this.

It's so fucking over
Yeah during Covid it happened everywhere while whites were supposed to be locked in their homes

Ayo don't forget tall like 6'2 too
Nah. The height part is important, but it's not a make or break.

I've hooked up with white women before, and I have recently as well, but I'm only 5'9 - 5'10.

Furthermore, punjabis in Toronto are quite tall, but they struggle like a fish out of water, when it comes to pursuing women of other races (at least from my experience).
Now, the pakis that I know in Toronto and even in my own city do very well with white women because they're tall and good looking.

But, I don't know any punjabis or indians who do well tbqh.

I think curries are safe after 5'8. Having said that, if you're curry and under 5'6, it is 1000% over for you, unless you're literally chad + moneymaxxed + social-circle maxxed + NT-maxxed + charisma-maxxed + personality-maxxed

At least East Asian women are hot, but Indian women are the ugliest in the world imo (apart from Abos).

Yeah during Covid it happened everywhere while whites were supposed to be locked in their homes
I agree.

And honestly man, it's my personal belief that curries and ricecels are undergoing severe evolutionary pressures that are long overdue.

Whites, black, native Americans, Hispanics, and literally every single other race / group has gone through sexual selection / large evolutionary pressures to make their races not subhuman in the modern day.

However, curries and ricecels have been practicing arranged marriages, a sedentary lifestyle, shit diet, and maintaining a dogshit culture for generations on end (this applies to curries more than ricecels tbh).

IMO, the vast majority of curries 70%+ won't be able to pass on their genes once the arranged marriage system has collapsed (and it's rapidly disintegrating)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and autistic_tendencies
Nah. The height part is important, but it's not a make or break.

I've hooked up with white women before, and I have recently as well, but I'm only 5'9 - 5'10.

Furthermore, punjabis in Toronto are quite tall, but they struggle like a fish out of water, when it comes to pursuing women of other races (at least from my experience).
Now, the pakis that I know in Toronto and even in my own city do very well with white women because they're tall and good looking.

But, I don't know any punjabis or indians who do well tbqh.

I think curries are safe after 5'8. Having said that, if you're curry and under 5'6, it is 1000% over for you, unless you're literally chad + moneymaxxed + social-circle maxxed + NT-maxxed + charisma-maxxed + personality-maxxed
Hmmm what about chinks?

Hmmm what about chinks?
Asians do well with white chicks in Canada IMHE.

Like I said, Canadian women are alot more liberal and open minded than women in America and Europe.

The issue isn't with the women, it's with the fact that indians literally destroy their rep wherever tf they go.

Look at the gypsies in Europe ffs. They left curryland 1000 years ago, and they still act life fucking dalits.

Like I said, curries are undergoing a much overdue intense natural selection phenomena for their millenias long arranged marriages and shit genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Cheesyrumble

Like I said, Canadian women are alot more liberal and open minded than women in America and Europe.

The issue isn't with the women, it's with the fact that indians literally destroy their rep wherever tf they go.

Look at the gypsies in Europe ffs. They left curryland 1000 years ago, and they still act life fucking dalits.

Like I said, curries are undergoing a much overdue intense natural selection phenomena for their millenias long arranged marriages and shit genetics
The elite want Indians to intermix with whites ?

I'm Indian punjabi and can still pull white girls fairly easily, but I'm tall. But it's crazy though when I go dt every indian dude is a fob. That's what tanks the smv. Like I'll go clubbing and the brown chick's will swarm me asking for my number cause they hate the fob dudes.

I'm Indian punjabi and can still pull white girls fairly easily, but I'm tall. But it's crazy though when I go dt every indian dude is a fob. That's what tanks the smv. Like I'll go clubbing and the brown chick's will swarm me asking for my number cause they hate the fob dudes.
That's good. I can somewhat do it too, but it's because I look a bit more racially ambiguous. But, it's nothing like what I did when I was 18 and 19.

From January 2022 to now, I've made out with 3 chicks and fucked only 1 of them. It's pretty bad ngl lol.

But yeah, the fobs tank the smv.

IME, my pakistani friends do better, only because they're taller and have a better bone structure than indians.

Also, are you in Toronto? Because indian punjabis from what I've seen, don't do the best there.

But, I've heard you guys do well in BC and Vancouver

That's good. I can somewhat do it too, but it's because I look a bit more racially ambiguous. But, it's nothing like what I did when I was 18 and 19.

From January 2022 to now, I've made out with 3 chicks and fucked only 1 of them. It's pretty bad ngl lol.

But yeah, the fobs tank the smv.

IME, my pakistani friends do better, only because they're taller and have a better bone structure than indians.

Also, are you in Toronto? Because indian punjabis from what I've seen, don't do the best there.

But, I've heard you guys do well in BC and Vancouver
Yeah I live in bc. The punjabis in Toronto are str8 pussys. The bc dudes actually sell drugs. But yeah I'm not even kidding every punjabi dude I know has banged a white girl. The fob dudes don't bang anything unless they look really good.

Yeah I live in bc. The punjabis in Toronto are str8 pussys. The bc dudes actually sell drugs. But yeah I'm not even kidding every punjabi dude I know has banged a white girl. The fob dudes don't bang anything unless they look really good.
That's fair.

Yeah, idk what's up between the two.

I'm Punjabi too btw (pakistani punjabi).

But dude, have you also noticed that it's become relatively harder?

I'm only 21, and when I turned 18 and 19, I swear pulling bitches (especially white ones) was so much easier.

The girls have become sluttier since then too, and I'm not buying this "chad-only" shit that psl autists on this forum spew.

What's your take?

You will never be a real Indian. You have no culture, you have no heritage, you have no understanding of what it means to be Indian. You are a cultureless mutt twisted by globohomo and inferiority complex into a crude mockery of Indian culture. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock your accent. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your LARP behind closed doors. Indians are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Indian to sniff out mlecchas with incredible efficiency. Even mlecchas who have Indian parents look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your accent is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Indian prostitute home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your mutilated penis. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone in australia, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a australian man is buried here. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably situated in australia. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

They’re starting to bleed down into New York too. All of the cities bordering Canada here have a ton of curries. There’s a ton in Buffalo/Niagara Falls. Every time I see a car with Toronto plates on the roads, it’s a curry behind the wheel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and alien
That's fair.

Yeah, idk what's up between the two.

I'm Punjabi too btw (pakistani punjabi).

But dude, have you also noticed that it's become relatively harder?

I'm only 21, and when I turned 18 and 19, I swear pulling bitches (especially white ones) was so much easier.

The girls have become sluttier since then too, and I'm not buying this "chad-only" shit that psl autists on this forum spew.

What's your take?
I don't know man it's case by case basis. Not every girl will like you regardless. Like I'll being walking on the street and some white girls will legit ignore me, and then some will eye fuck me. And girls being Chad only is str8 cap. I have seen too many examples showing me otherwise. And racepill is str8 cap too. If you look good you look good. One of my friends is punjabi indian and extremely goodlooking, everywhere we go all the bitches regardless of race are on his dick. We legit walk into restaurants and the waitress chick's keep eye fucking him. If being Indian was so much of a hindrance this would never occur.