Any chance at abolishment of female human rights in my lifetime?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I really need some lifefuel so I can keep on living, knowing that there will be a better future for me.

I heard there was some anti-feminist movement in korea? anyone has any more details whether it is getting traction?

So far in the netherlands it's only getting worse, with more female empowerment.
I hope we reach a peak of female privilege soon so that male life quality at least doesn't keep decreasing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FutureSlayer, 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940 and 12 others
Need to shift back power to Men.

Why do some Men desperately want our role ( Providers ) to be shifted towards women? These brainwashed cucks are literally digging their own graves jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, noobs, WeiWei and 10 others
Babe wake up @MoggerGaston just dropped :ogre:

Birds :
@iloveboobs @MA_ascender @truthhurts @enriquecel @chudlite @looksmaxxing223

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, noobs, iloveboobs and 4 others

Why do some Men desperately want our role ( Providers ) to be shifted towards women? These brainwashed cucks are literally digging their own graves jfl.
The power was always in the hands of men, it's just that the masses aren't even seen as human.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Doesn't even benefit women, they just become extremely hypergamous and this destroys any prospect of family-building within the nation.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, aber and MoggerGaston
I really need some lifefuel so I can keep on living, knowing that there will be a better future for me.

I heard there was some anti-feminist movement in korea? anyone has any more details whether it is getting traction?

So far in the netherlands it's only getting worse, with more female empowerment.
I hope we reach a peak of female privilege soon so that male life quality at least doesn't keep decreasing
maybe

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
The power was always in the hands of men, it's just that the masses aren't even seen as human.
you said it right: was

How do I have any power as a man in 2024 when I will be hunted by the police/military when I start raping sluts on the streets, as is my right as a man?!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Clown Show, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
you said it right: was

How do I have any power as an average man in 2024 when I will be hunted by the police/military when I start raping sluts on the streets, as is my human right as a man?!
What I meant is that it was, still is & will continue to be.
I also stated that the masses aren't seen as human & you describe yourself as an average 'man'.

They do not see you as a man, but as something lesser.
You're not meant to have power.

• So Sad
  • WTF
@TechnoBoss What's the vibe like in New York/USA?

I guess it's the same as in the Netherlands where women keep getting more privileges at the cost of men?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
why? there isnt even a problem

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and lowtiernormiechad
Women lost everything

• +1
What I meant is that it was, still is & will continue to be.
I also stated that the masses aren't seen as human & you describe yourself as an average 'man'.

They do not see you as a man, but as something lesser.
You're not meant to have power.
The problem you are describing is the problem of the jew. Jews are in control.

Jews don't consider men to be human, but instead see them as lesser lifeforms, even below women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Bomber517
marshmellow saar! gandy save us ishallah !1111111!!!!11111122222222
don't troll in a serious topic about the future of human civilization

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You do not want power to be solely on the hands of men, because the most powerful men will just cuck and gatekeep you anyways. Women's rights are the best cuz good looking men can get unlimited sex for free.

Men need to organize and overthrow the kike government

• Love it
You do not want power to be solely on the hands of men, because the most powerful men will just cuck and gatekeep you anyways. Women's rights are the best cuz good looking men can get unlimited sex for free.
I want to be 2 or 3 era before Jesus Christ like I could murder people i don’t like cause I was rooting for ares the god of war,

• +1
Women aren’t the problem , no one’s the problem , It’s my problem , I shouldn’t have been born

• So Sad
95% of men aren't good-looking and thus get shafted extremely badly by this system.
Once enough men realize this, we can take control over society again and distribute women in a fair way.

Women will be distributed to those who contribute to society and the well-being of most men the most, with a small bias towards younger men who don't have the tools/experience yet to contribute to society as much as older men.

95% of men aren't good-looking and thus get shafted extremely badly by this system.
Once enough men realize this, we can take control over society again and distribute women in a fair way.

Women will be distributed to those who contribute to society and the well-being of most men the most, with a small bias towards younger men who don't have the tools/experience yet to contribute to society as much as older men.
powerful, wealthy men who don't contribute, will be killed by the masses of common-folk. As was done during the renaissance when the elites of france were beheaded.

guillotines-lg-56a9a2705f9b58b7d0fd8ec2.jpg

Jews will be genocided.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
How can women vote genuinely top 10 most retarded rights to give to women

OMG, KAMALAS SUCH A QUIRKY BLACK QUEEN :LOL: DAYM BITCH, YOU DEF GETTIN MY VOTE! :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and MoggerGaston
Women aren’t the problem , no one’s the problem , It’s my problem , I shouldn’t have been born
ramblings of a jewish-indoctrinated, discouraged young man. I feel bad for you because you are a victim.

@iloveboobs this man and his mindset is an example of the problems in modern society. How can you be so fucking blind?
Do you have poop in your eyes? Poop in your brain?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and iloveboobs

What is the point of having a foid that does not love you, but is with you only because she is forced to? Feminism is based, cuz it brings out the true black pill nature of foids (but humans in general cuz men would act the same way).

On the surface level it seems like this would benefit men, but in reality it is just masking the real issue. Our flawed bodies which cannot evolve fast enough to match our progression as a civilization. Shite like crispr and augmentation are the only real solution.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel, lowtiernormiechad and iloveboobs
ramblings of a jewish-indoctrinated, discouraged young man. I feel bad for you because you are a victim.

@iloveboobs this man and his mindset is an example of the problems in modern society. How can you be so fucking blind?
Do you have poop in your eyes? Poop in your brain?
unironically there is no problem. this is just the world in its natural state, repressing the blackpill will make it come back twice as strong

I don't wannna provide for a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
What is the point of having a foid that does not love you, but is with you only because she is forced to? Feminism is based, cuz it brings out the true black pill nature of foids (but humans in general cuz men would act the same way).

On the surface level it seems like this would benefit men, but in reality it is just masking the real issue. Our flawed bodies which cannot evolve fast enough to match our progression as a civilization. Shite like crispr and augmentation are the only real solution.
You are uninformed. Another victim of jewish-indoctrination.
I feel sorry for you, but nobody should take your opinion seriously as it has no merit or rational basis.

When men have power of women, women develop psychological bonds with men.

In 1973, Jan-Erik Olsson, a convict on parole, took four employees (three women and one man) of Kreditbanken, one of the largest banks in Stockholm, Sweden, hostage during a failed bank robbery. He negotiated the release from prison of his friend Clark Olofsson to assist him. They held the hostages captive for six days (23–28 August) in one of the bank's vaults. When the hostages were released, none of them would testify against either captor in court; instead, they began raising money for their defense.

It's clear that women start loving men who control them. Unlike the modern world in which only extremely good physical attractiveness can make women love a man. Something 95% of men will never have due to genetic predisposition and hypergamy.

• +1
We need to redistribute the wealth of the rich to the working class, especially to the subhumans who do the blue collor job and basically built everything through physical hard labor to have everything around us..

So that they should have high enough salaries after leaving high school to afford a spacious house and support a family of at least 2 to provide us with a constant population, and the women should not have to work but stay at home and take care of the children and the husband when he comes home.. (so subhumans will be motivated to live, do hard work and not kill themselves, or what is happening now, not finding partners, and the population falling dramatically in 1-2 generations)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and MoggerGaston
You are uninformed. Another victim of jewish-indoctrination.
I feel sorry for you, but nobody should take your opinion seriously as it has no merit or rational basis.

When men have power of women, women develop psychological bonds with men.

It's clear that women start loving men who control them. Unlike the modern world in which only extremely good physical attractiveness can make women love a man. Something 95% of men will never have due to genetic predisposition and hypergamy.
That's some fake ass "love". The only true love is a woman liking you for your looks, cuz she will have a higher chance of having good looking children. Everything else is cope.

unironically there is no problem. this is just the world in its natural state, repressing the blackpill will make it come back twice as strong
muh 'natural state'

there is nothing natural about the modern world. JFL at your delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
@TechnoBoss What's the vibe like in New York/USA?

I guess it's the same as in the Netherlands where women keep getting more privileges at the cost of men?
Well from what I've seen women have a much easier time getting jobs than men do. I don't know if I've noticed them getting more privileges necessarily but the female halo is always going to be there. My sister got a job at an insurance company with no college degree and now she's making like over 100k a year. They even paid her to move to another state like 12 hours away and set her up with an apartment and everything. Cheap rent and everything she could need.

Men go to college and get degrees only to end up working at Burger King and women get jobs working for big companies with 0 college education.

• +1
muh 'natural state'

there is nothing natural about the modern world. JFL at your delusions.
female rights have made the wolrd natural, ig brutal

That's some fake ass "love". The only true love is a woman liking you for your looks, cuz she will have a higher chance of having good looking children. Everything else is cope.
delusional and indoctrinated.

1)You call it love when a woman wants to fuck you because you are good-looking, but will also leave you when she gets interest from a better-looking man than you.

2)But you call it 'fake ass love' when a woman will risk her life, social-standing, reputation, when she starts raising money to release the man who took her hostage from prison.

You are completely irrational and arguing in an extremely low-IQ way. Can't take it seriously.

If you can't see how 2) is better than 1) you are an indoctrinated delusional idiot.

• +1

Impossible. Anyone who even dares to try would be demonized into oblivion.

• So Sad
1)You call it love when a woman wants to fuck you because you are good-looking, but will also leave you when she gets interest from a better-looking man than you.
Yeah, cuz she loves him more. I do not believe in monogamy btw. A man should be able to fuck many people and not have to raise the children. She can be empowered and raise them herself or with the help of a another cuck male. This is how it worked for most of human history and in nature. Men created rules to benefit average men from this.
2)But you call it 'fake ass love' when a woman will risk her life, social-standing, reputation, when she starts raising money to release the man who took her hostage from prison.
In this case, she would have to be mentally ill or brain damaged to fall for that garbage "stockholm syndrome" you mentioned. Idc about braindead/ brainwashed women. Your idea is to basically make them slaves or retarded.

• +1
Well from what I've seen women have a much easier time getting jobs than men do. I don't know if I've noticed them getting more privileges necessarily but the female halo is always going to be there. My sister got a job at an insurance company with no college degree and now she's making like over 100k a year. They even paid her to move to another state like 12 hours away and set her up with an apartment and everything. Cheap rent and everything she could need.

Men go to college and get degrees only to end up working at Burger King and women get jobs working for big companies with 0 college education.
The case with your sister is probably somewhat of an exception I imagine, but I believe it definitely is part of an overall trend of women having it increasingly easier in life compared to men.

This STEM-university here in the Netherlands has started hiring only women and giving them special privileges, grants, scholarships, etc. It is a STEM university that has always had like 90% male students since women are largely uninterested in technology and rational, scientific subjects compared to men.

Due to feminism, the idea that women are 'under-represented' in STEM is 'unacceptable', so men at this university are being actively discouraged and discriminated against so that more women can fill management and researcher positions, even when they aren't suitable candidates.

Many women were surprised to be headhunted, suggesting they would not have considered themselves qualified and would not have applied on their own, he says.

So now we have universities and also companies in the Netherlands actively trying to recruit unqualified women while rejecting qualified men to 'improve diversity'.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy and TechnoBoss
The case with your sister is probably somewhat of an exception I imagine, but I believe it definitely is part of an overall trend of women having it increasingly easier in life compared to men.

This STEM-university here in the Netherlands has started hiring only women and giving them special privileges, grants, scholarships, etc. It is a STEM university that has always had like 90% male students since women are largely uninterested in technology and rational, scientific subjects compared to men.

Due to feminism, the idea that women are 'under-represented' in STEM is 'unacceptable', so men at this university are being actively discouraged and discriminated against so that more women can fill management and researcher positions, even when they aren't suitable candidates.

So now we have universities and also companies in the Netherlands actively trying to recruit unqualified women while rejecting qualified men to 'improve diversity'.
It's not even really an exception every woman I know can get a job effortlessly. If a woman wants a job and can't get it, it means she isn't even trying to get one. That sucks. That policy to "improve diversity" really reminds me of the policies some colleges have here to let in some ethnics who score lower on testing to be let in over whites/asians who score much higher. The world is really going to shit, and it won't end here by the way. The more we let them get away with the more they will take.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and JohnDoe
Just come to my house bro, women have no rights in my home :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
It's not even really an exception every woman I know can get a job effortlessly. If a woman wants a job and can't get it, it means she isn't even trying to get one. That sucks. That policy to "improve diversity" really reminds me of the policies some colleges have here to let in some ethnics who score lower on testing to be let in over whites/asians who score much higher. The world is really going to shit, and it won't end here by the way. The more we let them get away with the more they will take.
Yh all foids can easily get a job it's insane. Effortlessly tbh, it's why you see foids everywhere in all kinds of jobs.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss

too late, every store i go to, every office building or whatever i can think of, it has tons of women working there of all age ranges. Women these days have got it in their mind that they have to be wagecucks and staying at home and being housewives is outdated and not for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, MoggerGaston and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Given it's men against men, probably not.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
In this case, she would have to be mentally ill or brain damaged to fall for that garbage "stockholm syndrome" you mentioned. Idc about braindead/ brainwashed women. Your idea is to basically make them slaves or retarded.
you call it brainwashed, slaves or retarded. I call it based and natural.

What is brainwashed, slaves or retarded is the modern cuck male who has been stripped of all his masculinity and power.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and incel194012940
Move to a third world country

• Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG

Legit.

The real solution to the intel problem is eugenics, looksmaxxing and assisted suicide.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and MoggerGaston