Any complex looksmaxing topic you wanna me to cover?

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
As I'm extremely skilled, knowledgeable and hopefully open to help people (now) - you can ask me for a specific topic (facial//health/theory related).
I can cover it in some time.
Im also looking for startup ideas/tools that will be helpful for my current dc looksmaxing community members, i planning to do something huge in a mean time.
Its not easy cos im gatekeeping a lot of helpful stuff but wanna find a compromise.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, looks>books and 4lt.Real
What are you gatekeeping bro, let me know!

how can you know if your masseter muscle insertions are bad or not

commedonal acne
Skincare:
  • Topical retinoids such as tretinoin or adapalene
  • Benzoyl peroxide, azelaic acid, or topical antibiotics (for patients with inflammatory acne lesions)
Nutrition:
  • Diet low in high glycemic index foods
  • Low dairy products, as these have been shown to contribute to the pathogenesis of acne.
  • Plant-derived compounds that inhibit the mTORC1 pathway, such as EGCG from green tea, resveratrol, curcumin from plant-based foods
  • Consuming dietary supplements containing omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) or gamma-linolenic acid (from borage oil) may help reduce inflammation and improve acne lesions.
  • Following paleolithic-style diet (without dairy) may help prevent or manage acne, as evidenced by acne-free populations following such diets.
  • CR: decrease total energy, glucose, and fat intake.
  • Limit animal protein intake to reduce leucine uptake.
  • Increase consumption of vegetables, fruit, and fish.
  • Consider supplementing with lactoferrin, either alone or in combination with vitamin E and zinc.
For more severe acne cases:
A combination of topical and systemic treatments (oral antibiotics, hormonal therapies, or oral isotretinoin)

how can you know if your masseter muscle insertions are bad or not
Factors that determine masseters shape:
  • More lower masseters mass relatively to upper = more angularity (favoring forward jaw motion instead of upper).
  • Cranial strain patterns: Asymmetry between temporal bone rotation patterns can shift jaw position that impacts masseters muscle bundles innervation (upper and lower).
    This also explains a lot of jaw asymmetry, and it's NOT fixed by chewing on the opposite side.
  • Gonions flare (mostly due to chronic muscle overuse and genetics)
How to determine if your masseters are good or bad:
Send me pic

As I'm extremely skilled, knowledgeable and hopefully open to help people (now) - you can ask me for a specific topic (facial//health/theory related).
Im also looking for startup ideas/tools that will be helpful for my current dc looksmaxing community members, i planning to do something huge in a mean time.
Its not easy cos im gatekeeping a lot of helpful stuff but wanna find a compromise.
How to get forward growth? To Fixing long face/midface. I can send you a pic in dms if you need

• More lower masseters mass relatively to upper = more angularity (favoring forward jaw motion instead of upper).
  • Cranial strain patterns: Asymmetry between temporal bone rotation patterns can shift jaw position that impacts masseters muscle bundles innervation (upper and lower).
    This also explains a lot of jaw asymmetry, and it's NOT fixed by chewing on the opposite side.
Send me pic
nigga said gonion flare when asked abt masseter question Jfl

Send me pic
nah but i heard someone say that if u clench and that creates more angularity u should train masseters what you feel on dat

Chatgpt warrior kys

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, raleqtambrobret, csx and 4 others
nigga said gonion flare when asked abt masseter question Jfl
A SURPRISINGLY unreasonable response...
How in the world one could think that gonions and masseters are unrelated (while already knowing the meaning of these terms)?

Here is a more necessary quick guide on common and obvious knowledge instead for you:
Underlying structures (like bones) directly (literally push outwards) and indirectly (due to different insertions architecture and innervation patterns) impact the visual outcomes of connected/dependent structures (like masseters)

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
A SURPRISINGLY unreasonable response...
How in the world one could think that gonions and masseters are unrelated (while already knowing the meaning of these terms)?

Here is a more necessary quick guide on common and obvious knowledge instead for you:
Underlying structures (like bones) directly (literally push outwards) and indirectly (due to different insertions architecture and innervation patterns) impact the visual outcomes of connected/dependent structures (like masseters)
the only thing that matters are ur muscle insertions, the bone only serves for the jaw width, but the masseter COVERS the actual bone, that, of course if they are non existent

NOW answer my question, i heard sm1 say that if you look better whilst you clench that means you have great muscle insertions and should train ur masseters

browridge i need to grow it how tho

How to grow hair in zones where there is none
That's a good one. Depends on the individual case (the level of NW). I got some gatekeep tier solutions for some cases tbf with you.
But it's not that deep (still nobody aware of that here as of my knowledge lmao), so I might publish it one day.

• +1
Reactions: vcx
That's a good one. Depends on the individual case (the level of NW). I got some gatekeep tier solutions for some cases tbf with you.
But it's not that deep (still nobody aware of that here as of my knowledge lmao), so I might publish it one day.
yeah honestly been trying to find shit covering that to make my eyebrows closer to each other so my eyes dont look that separated you know? but can't find shit and its just tiring lmao

yeah honestly been trying to find shit covering that to make my eyebrows closer to each other so my eyes dont look that separated you know? but can't find shit and its just tiring lmao
I thought you were talking about the scalp hair

startups? lmk if u need help im amazing in web dev,application dev & advertising

dm brah

Id say appeal old and irl cold and warm approach/nt

startups? lmk if u need help im amazing in web dev,application dev & advertising

dm brah
That would be really useful, actually. I'll let you know when I need some help with that

That would be really useful, actually. I'll let you know when I need some help with that
bruh, your going to forget after a sec, just start a pm or give me your signal/discod

How to get hollow cheeks, most efficient gymmaxxing/lean maxxing system

How to get a forward-grown mandible and maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: iLTNguyy
How to get a forward-grown mandible and maxilla?
That's deep gatekeep tier materials. I can give personal lite tier private consultation for some understanding of framework if you want

That's deep gatekeep tier materials. I can give personal lite tier private consultation for some understanding of framework if you want
Yeah bro I want

I test LLMs as a hobby, “.” At the end of everything is a huge sign of yk what lol

NOW answer my question, i heard sm1 say that if you look better whilst you clench that means you have great muscle insertions and should train ur masseters

How to get rid of UEE?

• +1
Reactions: iLTNguyy
Make my zygos perfect

Lemon bottle in fatpad to make penis look bigger

Tell me about big dick maxxing size and grith wise soft + hard maxx whatever JFL :Comfy::chad:

How to get hollow cheeks, most efficient gymmaxxing/lean maxxing system
Private consultation (dm me if you want) or alternatively I can post a general thread on the topic (second one) and tag you there
Pick one

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Greycell rambling

The "clench test" is based on the default pattern of innervation of your masseters (I explained its role in my previous reply). The lower portion activation = more angular look (therefore, you can change that naturally in theory). So the "clench test" does represent your masseters insertions (which determines the innervation dominance between the bundles of masseter muscle) and technically id say is a reliable method to check the aesthetic outcomes of increased masseters mass for that individual

• +1
Reactions: project chadlite
How to make upward maxilla forward and wider?

• +1
Reactions: Dastan
Preventing facial bone decay with aging ?