Any debloat experts?

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Im about to start my cut in a week but are there any things in specific I should do/buy during the cut to maximize facial debloat?

any advice is appreciated even water

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, GabachoCopium and pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis elab bcuz it worked for me

Going Keto is crucial due to the fact that it decreases water weight. Get Cream Of Tartar but be extremely careful and use in low doses, its a powerful potassium supplement. Also hot baths for extra punch.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Don't eat and wash your face with a cleanser/ face wash in super cold water, rub it in like crazy. Preferably in the shower, I get debloated as fuck plus my skin becomes super tight.
+ low sugar, low carb, don't sit still
+ you can use a tiny bit of cicapair or foundation as well to make certain features look smaller/ less bloated because of contrast

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Face rollers

Don't eat and wash your face with a cleanser/ face wash in super cold water, rub it in like crazy. Preferably in the shower, I get debloated as fuck plus my skin becomes super tight.
+ low sugar, low carb, don't sit still
+ you can use a tiny bit of cicapair or foundation as well to make certain features look smaller/ less bloated because of contrast
thanks

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
Im about to start my cut in a week but are there any things in specific I should do/buy during the cut to maximize facial debloat?

any advice is appreciated even water
drink water