Any dog people here? Why do dogs always bark at me?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
3 times in 2 days.

And one of them was ridiculous. I was walking and like 50 or more meters ahead I look up and theres this dog just dead still staring at me completely disregarding his owner who's miles ahead and walking in the same direction as me.

Then the dog literally comes fucking running towards me and jumping around me and barking.

Owner comes and apologises and even after the owner is telling the dog to stop and I haven't even done anything the cunty dog is still walking infront of me side to side barking at me

It's fucking embarrassing and I might actually start to get a phobia soon if this keeps happening.

And I haven't got a hood up or mask or anything. What the fuck is this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: yersplifsir, Htobrother, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Is it just that they can sense that im a narcy dark triad sigma male and they're intimidated?

• JFL
Reactions: yersplifsir, Htobrother, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Do you walk around like a fag with your head down, not making eye contact and walking tense?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, Gad and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, yersplifsir, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Get a dog whistle dude. Thank me later.

• +1
Reactions: yersplifsir
Do you walk around like a fag with your head down, not making eye contact and walking tense?
Why would that make them feel scared/angry/protective tho? Surely that would make them feel safe or not care because someone lookin low t and scared ain't gonna be no threat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 14323
And I feel like the fact that I've been attacked 3 times means that next time I see a dog I'm gonna be even more tense which means I'll just get attacked even more

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 14323
Why would that make them feel scared/angry/protective tho? Surely that would make them feel safe or not care because someone lookin low t and scared ain't gonna be no threat
I don’t know the science but I used to have a friend exactly like this and all the dogs would bark at him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the dog wants to rape u

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, gamma, Umbra and 1 other person
dogs can sense beta energy

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, EverythingMattersCel, Htobrother and 3 others
I don’t know the science but I used to have a friend exactly like this and all the dogs would bark at him
Were the dogs in the right for barking at him? Did he do anything bad? Was he a threat?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Were the dogs in the right for barking at him? Did he do anything bad? Was he a threat?
I dunno, eveytime we used to go to a park or walk in the street the dogs would practically bite his leg off. I think it has to do with the fact that dogs can sense fear or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
dogs can smell bad pheromones i heard but i think it was just ur smelly butt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
What are bad pheromones?
i think like bad intend or bad person, but the dog will be scared of you

some dogs bark at you out of fear or because they wanna attack, some dogs start crying

Typically when a dog sniffs a person they are uncomfortable with, it's due to the pheromones that person is giving off. To the dog, those pheromones may signal a threat or an alarm telling the dog to beware. Humans can also give off pheromones that reek of fear or nervousness to a dog.

I dunno, eveytime we used to go to a park or walk in the street the dogs would practically bite his leg off. I think it has to do with the fact that dogs can sense fear or some shit.
That makes sense tbh. Maybe it's cuz they see fear as suspicious or weirdness and usually suspicious and weird people are a threat.

Was your friend suspicious or weird in any way?

• +1
Typically when a dog sniffs a person they are uncomfortable with, it's due to the pheromones that person is giving off. To the dog, those pheromones may signal a threat or an alarm telling the dog to beware. Humans can also give off pheromones that reek of fear or nervousness to a dog.
it's probably from OP's high t from eating raw meat

Dogs love me tbh

Ded srs? So they can literally smell emotions? That's too OP. Where is it these chemicals actually come out of tho?

It’s common knowledge that dogs are very good Jew detectors, especially German Shepards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, Gad and 1 other person
Where did you get this from btw

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
That makes sense tbh. Maybe it's cuz they see fear as suspicious or weirdness and usually suspicious and weird people are a threat.

Was your friend suspicious or weird in any way?
I guess you could say that. Never talked to anyone and never made eye contact. Just autistic really…

• +1
i asked a dog

I guess you could say that. Never talked to anyone and never made eye contact. Just autistic really…
Pretty much me tbh. Makes sense now.

So should I look up when I walk now? Do I make eye contact with the dog or is it weirder if I don't make eye contact with it? Do I make eye contact with the owner?

• +1
Dogs have been selectively bred by humans for thousands of years, and a big role they played was guarding the property of the family. A person who is planning on breaking into a house will be very anxious as it’s a high risk activity. Maybe the dogs picked up on this (through pheromones), and started barking to alert the family. So this could still be in their nature because the dogs were bred to be more protective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6128
Pretty much me tbh. Makes sense now.

So should I look up when I walk now? Do I make eye contact with the dog or is it weirder if I don't make eye contact with it? Do I make eye contact with the owner?
If I see a dog with it’s owner and the dog is approaching me I will say hello to the owner and pet the dog but I don’t know if the dog will bite your hand off if you try to do this tbh

• +1
If I see a dog with it’s owner and the dog is approaching me I will say hello to the owner and pet the dog but I don’t know if the dog will bite your hand off if you try to do this tbh
never imagined you as being NT ngl

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Htobrother
That’s not NT JFL
Just stop being a moody cunt and say hello
No one's ever said hello to me so why should I. Remember I live in the south m8

• JFL
  • +1
They want to raw dog you:feelswah:

• +1
Ur a funny guy bro
Fr tho no one's ever said hello to me. The only time it happened was last year in college and it caught me off guard so much that I couldn't even say anything back I was literally petrified.

Jfl I made a thread about it when it happened and whilst looking for it came across this
IMG 20211211 012702

• +1
I dunno man I just think if you act how you act on here irl I’d love to have a mate like you
Whattya mean? They way I talk? What?

You mean, let me understand this ... cuz I ... maybe its me, maybe I'm a little fucked up maybe. I'm funny how, I mean funny, like I'm a clown? I amuse you. I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

• JFL
means you’re neurotic af
Why do you care if dogs like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Because you're incel loser. They only like successful goodlooking chads who can be good dog owners

• JFL
Fr tho no one's ever said hello to me. The only time it happened was last year in college and it caught me off guard so much that I couldn't even say anything back I was literally petrified.

Jfl I made a thread about it when it happened and whilst looking for it came across this
View attachment 1436404
I guess it’s just a mental thing, some people might be born with it, some it might have been kicked into them. You can practice by walking in corridors without looking at the floor and glancing at people.
Tbh though if you don’t care what people think… I guess I doesn’t really matter, as long as you make eye contact when women are talking to you.

• +1
means you’re neurotic af
Why do you care if dogs like you
I don't want them to like me, I just want them to not attack me.

Also what does neurotic mean?

I don't want them to like me, I just want them to not attack me.

Also what does neurotic mean?
It means you walk around tense, nervous, and anxious whether you’re aware of it or not

dogs like chill people, I can confirm, so if you want dogs to be cool you have to learn to breathe and relax

• +1
3 times in 2 days.

And one of them was ridiculous. I was walking and like 50 or more meters ahead I look up and theres this dog just dead still staring at me completely disregarding his owner who's miles ahead and walking in the same direction as me.

Then the dog literally comes fucking running towards me and jumping around me and barking.

Owner comes and apologises and even after the owner is telling the dog to stop and I haven't even done anything the cunty dog is still walking infront of me side to side barking at me

It's fucking embarrassing and I might actually start to get a phobia soon if this keeps happening.

And I haven't got a hood up or mask or anything. What the fuck is this?
Honestly. I always trust animals judgement. If you want to know if a person is Good or bad see how dogs or other animals react to them. Their instincts are much more natural than ours as we learn to oppress them when we grow up.

so I would say you are a despicable person irl

• JFL
Dogs always bark at me as well and if they aren't barking, they cower away in fear, I have seen this happen many times before. They probably sense the Darkness that makes up my being.

• JFL
Honestly. I always trust animals judgement. If you want to know if a person is Good or bad see how dogs or other animals react to them. Their instincts are much more natural than ours as we learn to oppress them when we grow up.

so I would say you are a despicable person irl
:feelshah: