Any ex lookismers remember this?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,700





2018 was a great era for lookism
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
jfl good edits
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
@Pinhead are you the pinhead from lookism?

I know you are watching this thread
 
Never been a lookism member but I remember lurking .net for the first time in December 2018. Was blessed to witness a lot of autism, mainly from undisputed, until suddenly nearly all threads got deleted out of nowhere and the site went down for a while jfl. That was the moment I discovered .me and started lurking here in 2019 tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Caged at last video
 

Similar threads

Idontknowlol
Replies
2
Views
20
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
Ponomarevans
Replies
2
Views
21
Ponomarevans
Ponomarevans
6
Replies
7
Views
43
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
simematic
Replies
13
Views
56
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
Scandi.
Replies
8
Views
45
Scandi.
Scandi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top