Any extra tips to maximise bonesmash efficiency?

ReverseH&M

ReverseH&M

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
53
Reputation
40
I have been bonesmashing for some time now. I know about the towel on the hammer and the hand on the side of your head shit but is there any extra tips that make it more efficient. And im talking about mostly without peptides but if you got tips about that, then thats fine 2
 
I have been bonesmashing for some time now. I know about the towel on the hammer and the hand on the side of your head shit but is there any extra tips that make it more efficient. And im talking about mostly without peptides but if you got tips about that, then thats fine 2
Maybe some recovery fastening compound

Mark as solution
 
I have been bonesmashing for some time now. I know about the towel on the hammer and the hand on the side of your head shit but is there any extra tips that make it more efficient. And im talking about mostly without peptides but if you got tips about that, then thats fine 2
nigga is talking about bonesmashing and peptides:lul::lul::lul:
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
11
Views
56
sub5withappeal
S
markoleo
Replies
4
Views
24
thundence
thundence
subwayknowngrey
  • Question
Replies
2
Views
41
Lite25
Lite25
matteoramirez01
Replies
37
Views
98
fm30366
fm30366
hyl4n
Replies
2
Views
50
alanzexoo
alanzexoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top