Any fatcels here who want to lose weight?

reborn

reborn

Banned
I am at 275 lbs at 5'10. I want to lose 100 pounds and go down to 175. Once I reach this goal I am planning to gymcelmaxx. Not just doing this to look good... There is a number of stuff I used to enjoy to do but just cant like riding a bike, riding roller coasters, riding gocart, riding motorbike. My fat ass doesnt fit in the seat or hurts too quickly. So many things I cant do right now.

Are there any other fat cels that want to lose weight?

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I'm a little overweight and trying to lose 2 stone.

Find it hard though because the only comfort I find in the depressive whole which is my life is food.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yes, right here. I've been rotting pretty hardcore since 2015 and now I'm 262 lbs (just checked) at 6 foot, pure fat. The last year+ my weight has stabilized around 255-260, it's at a high point right now though.

I started doing sprints at 230 or 240 but I quickly developed plantar fasciitis. Tumeric helped with the inflammation I had but I never got back on the wagon.

• +1
Fatcel is volcel

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 1 other person
Fatcel is volcel
I was 3/10 as a generous maximum with a terrible gonial angle before I got fat. I don't carry much fat on my face anyway.

• +1
Cutting out soda is probably the most imporatant thing to do if you drink it at all. The amount of sugar in it is horrific af.

Palppw eopa

• +1
I was 285 pounds, im 190 now. Had massive loose skin, got surgery a month ago. One more surgery in march and im good to go. Its over for you if you have loose skin, you'll have to go to mexico for surgeries if you dont have chad genetics

• +1
I was 285 pounds, im 190 now. Had massive loose skin, got surgery a month ago. One more surgery in march and im good to go. Its over for you if you have loose skin, you'll have to go to mexico for surgeries if you dont have chad genetics

How much did you pay for your surgery?

Fatcel is volcel

I got fat, because I was incel. Similar with a lot of people. Don't treat fatcels as a monolith. Low Effort AF and an unrealistic defeatist mentality.

I am at 275 lbs at 5'10. I want to lose 100 pounds and go down to 175. Once I reach this goal I am planning to gymcelmaxx. Not just doing this to look good... There is a number of stuff I used to enjoy to do but just cant like riding a bike, riding roller coasters, riding gocart, riding motorbike. My fat ass doesnt fit in the seat or hurts too quickly. So many things I cant do right now.

Are there any other fat cels that want to lose weight?

You're pretty fat fam, and I'm glad you're being realistic and grounded before thinking you're going to just go Gymcelmaxx. Being realistic is helpful is you're seirous about it. Diet is most important. I went from 305 to 225 and even though my physique is absolute trash (I eat whatever I want and sleep all day & just work it off) I'm pretty fit. Physique is important, but just losing weight is major points. Good luck mate, It made me much happier. It wasn't easy and I can't say it ever is, but facing the adversity helps you grow as a person.

Note: I don't drink milk, Try to eat healthy every now and then, and don't drink soda. Partially why I manage to stay athletic. Just being mindful and reading the stuff you're intaking in your body is better than no progress.

• +1
How much did you pay for your surgery?

gymcelling and caloric deficit. it was $8400 + flight for belt lipectomy + thigh lift. i now need upper chest fixed and ill look pretty normal, some loose skin on my arms but not much and its never bothered me. my chest surgery is $6100

• +1
gymcelling and caloric deficit. it was $8400 + flight for belt lipectomy + thigh lift. i now need upper chest fixed and ill look pretty normal, some loose skin on my arms but not much and its never bothered me. my chest surgery is $6100

My loose skin luckily isn't bad at all, sorry you had to pay all that out my man. At worst I might want to get some surgery around my leg, but I'm a runner so they're pretty tight. Not sure how long ago it was, but how're you feeling generally afterwards?

• +1
My loose skin luckily isn't bad at all, sorry you had to pay all that out my man. At worst I might want to get some surgery around my leg, but I'm a runner so they're pretty tight. Not sure how long ago it was, but how're you feeling generally afterwards?
I got it 4 weeks ago now and i feel fine now but im having complications with my thigh incisions, its opened up a bit but im applying a product my surgeon recommended me. body looks infinitely better, i looked 90 years old before with saggy disgusting skin. now the main problem with my body is asymmetrical moobs which will get fixed in march. also just lol at people who get surgery in the US, the price is insane

• +1
It's so fucked up how people treat you when you're fat. Just lol at females they don't even treat you like your human.
If you talk to guys when you are fat they don't even care.

You can literally say the same phrases or lines and they will look at you with disgust or will look frightened by you.
Like now I can say fcking anything and they start smiling at me.

I lost 30 lbs and just lie and say teehee I got these ugly stretch marks from muscle.

PS if you want to lose weight fast do Cardio 3 to 4x a week and don't waste time weight training because your body weighs too much for push-ups and such.

If you have hanging skin surgery is the only option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I got it 4 weeks ago now and i feel fine now but im having complications with my thigh incisions, its opened up a bit but im applying a product my surgeon recommended me. body looks infinitely better, i looked 90 years old before with saggy disgusting skin. now the main problem with my body is asymmetrical moobs which will get fixed in march. also just lol at people who get surgery in the US, the price is insane

For sure man. I'm def. going to get surgery outside the U.S. if I get it. Especially if it's "Cosmetic". Hope your chest looks better, because good looking chest is something a LOT of men lack.

• +1
I want to lose weight as well I am too fucking fat

• +1
200lb 5'11" gymcelling for 1 year, 0 improvements (gained some muscles but weight lose is 0 lb).

It's a great work man. How did you do this? I just need to lose 25lbs but can't do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
200lb 5'11" gymcelling for 1 year, 0 improvements (gained some muscles but weight lose is 0 lb).

It's a great work man. How did you do this? I just need to lose 25lbs but can't do it.
just caloric deficit, eat around 900-1400 cal a day

• +1
I can help with that since I lost weight more than 10 years ago and never got fat again.

• +1
Tbh op when I was fat, like 250 at 6 foot 3.
It was because I wasnt at home where I could exercise.

220 - 230 is my casual fat or Amerifat level.

204 - 206 is my current weight.

The biggest difference was that I used to eat 5 meals a day because I was always fcking hungry.

I only eat 2 to 3 meals a day now and go jogging if my legs aren't sore.

I wish someone would have told me exercise builds testosterone and that muscle passively burns fat once you a acquire it.

• +1
I was 3/10 as a generous maximum with a terrible gonial angle before I got fat. I don't carry much fat on my face anyway.

People underestimate how big their faces are when they are overweight. I was 180 at the start of this year (81kg) and despite not being technically overweight, my face looked disgustingly wide and my cheeks chubby in the few selfies I saved from January. I'm at 73 now and I'm somehow resembling a normal being now.

I was 90+ at one point which is over 200lbs. Pics from that era make me sick. I can't imagine being 260+ which must be deformation-tier.

• +1
People underestimate how big their faces are when they are overweight. I was 180 at the start of this year (81kg) and despite not being technically overweight, my face looked disgustingly wide and my cheeks chubby in the few selfies I saved from January. I'm at 73 now and I'm somehow resembling a normal being now.

I was 90+ at one point which is over 200lbs. Pics from that era make me sick. I can't imagine being 260+ which must be deformation-tier.
The fat on my face really is pretty minimal, there's only a little bit under the chin despite being this fat for instance. Also I was 180 until 2015 when I started putting on weight so I know what my face looks like non-fat. 180 would be about 12% bodyfat for me.

• +1
It's so fucked up how people treat you when you're fat. Just lol at females they don't even treat you like your human.
If you talk to guys when you are fat they don't even care.

You can literally say the same phrases or lines and they will look at you with disgust or will look frightened by you.
Like now I can say fcking anything and they start smiling at me.

I lost 30 lbs and just lie and say teehee I got these ugly stretch marks from muscle.

PS if you want to lose weight fast do Cardio 3 to 4x a week and don't waste time weight training because your body weighs too much for push-ups and such.

If you have hanging skin surgery is the only option.
As long as the cardio is HIIT then yes. LISS does shit to burn fat. Also CALORIC DEFICIT IS NECESSARY TO LOSE WEIGHT BOYOS.

However boyo I do NOT agree with not weight training; yes bodyweight exercises or calisthenics might not be possible if you weigh a lot in fat, but LIFTING not only adds muscle but also accelerates fat burning especially if you pair it with HIIT.

As far as different treatment, that is very true. I used to be skinny fat and now I am quite well built and pretty big, and the difference is night and day. Especially with women, but also with men too just to a lesser extent

• +1