any fellow legit psychopaths here?

I don’t support violence but I mean, I don’t understand why OP would choose to torture innocent animals when there are plenty attention seeking foids living in this world.
it gives me pleasure. now eat shit and fuck off

Larp as fuck, you can’t be diagnosed with psychopathy until 25 LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: imuglymomadmitit, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
You're fucked up, man.

Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Petsmart

Just rope OP, never began for u.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and MewKing
Larps me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
no larpers allowed in this thread. larpers will be reported.

legit psycho bros, howdy? do you strugle in life satisfying your urges? how do you cope? feel free to share what you do :)

for me, I've been diagnosed with that shit since i was 14, i do strugle alot fulfilling my thoughts and urges, i play chess to distract myself as cope, i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if only you knew how pure and amazing of a moment it was
You're not a psychopath, you're an attention seeking larping faggot, actual psychos come across as charming individuals and are cunning asf, you would never know they're a psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: gietol, imuglymomadmitit, Zygos4Life and 3 others
psychopaths lack conscience so you wouldn’t think this if you were psychopathic

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Petsmart and Roping Subhuman
sir debate me pls uwu

proof or bs
Gtfo of here you attention seeking faggot, 'ooh look at me im a psycho' stfu you sad little man.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Petsmart
say that to my face, keyboard warrior :^) i dare you

did i mention having an addiction?
the urges to kill and see pain, feed us
That’s being a sadist not a psychopath lmao

being a sadist is one of psychopathy symptoms
As much as you wish you were a psychopath, you’re not. Just say you’re a sadist.

Definitely just watched the joker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
As much as you wish you were a psychopath, you’re not. Just say you’re a sadist.
I'm not saying i am a one, but i WAS diagnosed with that shit.
blind incel

I'm not saying i am a one, but i WAS diagnosed with that shit.
blind incel
No legit psychologist diagnoses a 14 year old with psychopathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 3123 and turkproducer
I would punch you soo hard you become chad thanks to bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Lol.
Jfl at thinking most psycho have murderous urges.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Petsmart
no larpers allowed in this thread. larpers will be reported.

legit psycho bros, howdy? do you strugle in life satisfying your urges? how do you cope? feel free to share what you do :)

for me, I've been diagnosed with that shit since i was 14, i do strugle alot fulfilling my thoughts and urges, i play chess to distract myself as cope, i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if only you knew how pure and amazing of a moment it was

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Petsmart
No legit psychologist diagnoses a 14 year old with psychopathy.
i live in 3rd world. men get married to legit 9yo lolis here, do you think diagnosing kids with such stuff is forbidden ?

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where your kind is at any given time. Just know you count on me to be there to bring your pathetic fucking lives to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many times scream and beg for me to stop as after fucking you I rip every testical off you repulsive body, and I'll then proceed to fuck every hole you have afterwards you fucking garbage. Years later i’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population you
ngl op this made me lål hard. tnx op.

giphy.gif

i live in 3rd world. men get married to legit 9yo lolis here, do you think diagnosing kids with such stuff is forbidden ?
Dear 4chan,

Congratulations, you got a reaction from users. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful hacking skills are hilarious. Hacking accounts and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxy won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on the users. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I had a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just a community of internet creeps. Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy and I will probably feel joy peeling your skin off your face.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you even close to me, you better fear for your life.

Track my IP if you want, but I am smart enough to use a library computer. Hack into my account if you want, but it'll make it easier for me to track you.

With love,

A psychopath

P.S. I would fear for your life while you still have it.

If you’re being serious, just ignore the diagnosis because they have no idea what they’re doing.

sloppy job fbi..

They don’t diagnose ASPD (psychopathy/sociopathy) until 18 minimum
jfl at this larp

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 2581 and 4 others
yes man but you know what's fun? that we are on the top chain, you are the weak sheeps. better pray not fall in our kind' hands ;^) would be a long FUN journey of pain to you, sheep
i would like to fuck you up you pathetic loser people who go through fucking teenage phases like you thinking they are psycho/cool disgust me act like that in public and someone will come and break every single bone of your tiny teenage body

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2581, turkproducer and 1 other person
No man.Im just apathetic.

Pics or didn't happen fag

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
biggest larp. dont give this troll attention tbh

When your under age u get diagnosed with conduct disorder with callous and unemotional traits retard . I know because thats what I got diagnosed with

if u were legit psycho u wouldnt be here

vast majority of online pyschopaths are aspies larping for attention ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3123
OP
main-qimg-b7ab509095bc8a74c2abb741cc99b2a2-c

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
U don't get diagnosed with ASPD before 18 stupid fucker, there's no diagnosis as a psychopath too

Fucking wannabe psychopath I'd legit slap you once and you'd cry to your mom about it all day

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back