any fellow legit psychopaths here?

stupid fuck
I legit can’t tell who is gayer on this thread.

OP trying to larp as a psychopath.

Or that sub 80 iq robotic cretin otherwise known as @BrettyBoy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
ban this cunt mods

why the fuck would you kill animals who would never harm you? women see you as genetic trash and yet you're too pussy, physically and mentally weak to attack one of them so you take it out on a sentient creature instead.

just lol @ this dumb try hard faggot. take out the trash mods and ban pls

Over for darktriadpsychoticels

no larpers allowed in this thread. larpers will be reported.

legit psycho bros, howdy? do you strugle in life satisfying your urges? how do you cope? feel free to share what you do :)

for me, I've been diagnosed with that shit since i was 14, i do strugle alot fulfilling my thoughts and urges, i play chess to distract myself as cope, i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if only you knew how pure and amazing of a moment it was

You are not a psycopath atleast i think not you seem sociopathic

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
yes man but you know what's fun? that we are on the top chain, you are the weak sheeps. better pray not fall in our kind' hands ;^) would be a long FUN journey of pain to you, sheep
bro you're 100% a wannabe psychopath no doubt.

psychopaths are smarter then you. a real psychopath always hides the fact that he is one because admiting it is a disadvange and makes manipulating people way harder.

your a shitty sociopath and you know it. you lie to yourself and tell yourself you're a psychopath because you know they're superior to sociopaths, and can't accept the fact that you're inferior.
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where your kind is at any given time. Just know you count on me to be there to bring your pathetic fucking lives to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many times scream and beg for me to stop as after fucking you I rip every testical off you repulsive body, and I'll then proceed to fuck every hole you have afterwards you fucking garbage. Years later i’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population you
This comment confirms op is a low IQ sociopath

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 685
I used to throw cats from the 5th floor to see if they really do land on their legs and are able to survive such falls. Does this count as torturing animals? I really wanted to see it for myself because I thought what I heard on TV was bullshit. I did it with my friends btw. They were just doing whatever I was doing cuz they were too dumb to think on their own.

One time I also accidentally killed a cat. I grabbed it by its tail and started spinning fast and when I let it go, it flew into a sharp metal edge and got cut so bad that it couldn't move. I think the cat could have been saved but I let it die there.

I was around 10 years old when I did this.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3123 and 1 other person
OP is one of the biggest pussies on this site. Since when was this faggot a ¨pyschopath¨

Pathetic tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
i love how you all took the bait. another proof the sites average IQ is 70.

why the fuck would a psycho expose himself retards? jesus

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
You're nowhere near a psycho and you're a low life who deserves to be beaten vigourously for killing a cat(which i don't believe btw) you're just an insecure little bitch manlet who's trying to impress some teenagers in a semi incel forum shut your attention seeking whore mouth up
OP is one of the biggest pussies on this site. Since when was this faggot a ¨pyschopath¨

Pathetic tbh.
Yap he's a legit pussy bitch nowhere near a psycho

You're nowhere near a psycho and you're a low life who deserves to be beaten vigourously for killing a cat(which i don't believe btw) you're just an insecure little bitch manlet who's trying to impress some teenagers in a semi incel forum shut your attention seeking whore mouth up

Yap he's a legit pussy bitch nowhere near a psycho
i LOVE how you got triggered by a simple bait. seethe harder please. it feeds me

i LOVE how you got triggered by a simple bait. seethe harder please. it feeds me
Yeah sure little bitch here's your attention now fuck off

I grabbed it by its tail and started spinning fast and when I let it go, it flew into a sharp metal edge and got cut so bad that it couldn't move. I think the cat could have been saved but I let it die there.
Lmao, crazy shit, man.

gonna cry? maybe gonna shit and cum in your pants? ahahaha seethe harder. dumb redditor
Dude if you were in front of me i would have beaten you unconscious you manket scum i am going to stop replying to you now go play else where kid

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Dude if you were in front of me i would have beaten you unconscious you manket scum i am going to stop replying to you now go play else where kid
seethe harder incel freak you mad cuz i mogged you to oblivion lole.

OP is fucking legit

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
giphy.gif

i love how you all took the bait. another proof the sites average IQ is 70.

why the fuck would a psycho expose himself retards? jesus
I did eventually get the suspicion that you could be larping but at the same time, I was still unsure. Good to know it was only bait though.
Tf is ur problem with brettyboy?

This topic is where he first started hating on me and he has been doing it ever since. dogtown is his previous account.

Last edited:
I used to throw cats from the 5th floor to see if they really do land on their legs and are able to survive such falls. Does this count as torturing animals? I really wanted to see it for myself because I thought what I heard on TV was bullshit. I did it with my friends btw. They were just doing whatever I was doing cuz they were too dumb to think on their own.

One time I also accidentally killed a cat. I grabbed it by its tail and started spinning fast and when I let it go, it flew into a sharp metal edge and got cut so bad that it couldn't move. I think the cat could have been saved but I let it die there.

I hope you die a slow and painful death.
I apologise for that reply since OP said it was all a larp. I just despise it when people abuse animals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 756 and Enlil
No son I am not psycho

so fucking cringe

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3299
I have severe factor 2 psychopathy

I love my family deeply but I had a discussion with my psychiatrist recently about how I was thinking the other day randomly, about If my father or some relative randomly got arrested for shooting a bunch of people (I just made up this scenario in my head becasuse I’m weird) I would realize that my life would be fucked and that I wouldn’t have them in my life anymore despite loving them deeply..

But I could not imagine myself feeling not indifferent. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to react to it even though I knew it would devastate my family and those around me. I always have a sense of calmness even in cases of tragedy.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
I have severe factor 2 psychopathy

I love my family deeply but I had a discussion with my psychiatrist recently about how I was thinking the other day randomly, about If my father or some relative randomly got arrested for shooting a bunch of people (I just made up this scenario in my head becasuse I’m weird) I would realize that my life would be fucked and that I wouldn’t have them in my life anymore despite loving them deeply..

But I could not imagine myself feeling not indifferent. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to react to it even though I knew it would devastate my family and those around me. I always have a sense of calmness even in cases of tragedy.
you are not a psychopath buddy dont be cringe

you are not a psychopath buddy dont be cringe
I have diagnosed factor 2. I don’t know why you’re trying to run around this thread trying to police everyone. You don’t know any of us

There are over 10,000 pages of research on it, it definitely exists.

i killed and tortured a little cat day ago (smashed her head up the roof she kinda had a heart attack, bled, and shaked then i took it and throw it in a trash, then got big rocks and smashed the head)
if you haven't done this you can't call yourself a psychopath on looksmax.me, jfl at cringeworthy psycho larpers

this thread: aphasias me :p

I have diagnosed factor 2. I don’t know why you’re trying to run around this thread trying to police everyone. You don’t know any of us

There are over 10,000 pages of research on it, it definitely exists.
are you saying you are psychopath because you wouldnt feel any emotion if your family died or something bad happened to them

are you saying you are psychopath because you wouldnt feel any emotion if your family died or something bad happened to them
No I was having a discussion with my psychiatrist recently (I have been diagnosed already for years now) about how I have been having strange thoughts and am troubled by the fact that I think I would act Indifferently involuntarily if something happened to them where my whole life would change for the worse.

I would feel emotion obviously and I would feel terrible deep down and I know my life would change. But with factor 2 you don’t get the adrenal rush or the sense of urgency when your life goes southward, even though you’re completely conscious of it. I recognize this as a patient who’s read up a lot on it, as I couldn’t quite differentiate the diagnosis from when I had first received it.

I just thought it was relevant to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
im not some disabled monkey with mental problems i mean everything i say 100% because im a real nigga

1573855411686.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back