any fellowcels here ever do acid?

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
4,493
Reputation
4,259
@personalityinkwell
Also is face and lms streaming tonite?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Nah but I wanna do and devolve into pure abstract
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
wanna try tbh
 
no but I’m planning to
but dk if I should tbh, I have some mental illnesses and dk how i would react
 
no but I’m planning to
but dk if I should tbh, I have some mental illnesses and dk how i would react
Just try it anyway theory. I’m depressed and all but I still wanna take it
how often can u do it
Rare my dealer almost never gets it this is my first time tonite
 
its pretty good tbh but be in safe environment ngl
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
11
Views
65
ANON
ANON
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
35
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
35
theblueprints
theblueprints
Majklos
Replies
5
Views
29
Majklos
Majklos
thomasjiooo
Replies
17
Views
62
peptidehater22
peptidehater22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top