Nothing ever changes here

ANON

ANON

Luminary
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
9,913
Reputation
20,633
Same posts

Different users

Water
 
  • +1
Reactions: Axeyte, DeeVeeDee, jp212 and 3 others
Same posts

Different users

Water
Maybe it’s time to delete ngl. I’m gonna stay for another year until I’ve properly ascended like end of 27 and then retire.
 
not me im dihfferent
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
Same posts

Different users

Water
Why don't you try doing something different and posting something different instead of waiting for something to happen like a passive cuck. This entire thread is water too, what did you accomplish?
 
Why don't you try doing something different and posting something different instead of waiting for something to happen like a passive cuck. This entire thread is water too, what did you accomplish?
Ye bro I swear I’m not alting :feelskek:
 

Similar threads

fakechang777
Replies
4
Views
34
fakechang777
fakechang777
6
Replies
4
Views
36
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
57
antrax
antrax
thehand
Replies
1
Views
50
polarpop
polarpop
AscendHQ
Replies
2
Views
28
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top