any good beach towns/cities in fujian or zhejiang?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
@Lefty Rankin

if not, i’ll just go to xiamen again, hangout with a girl i met there back in november, and go to taiwan ( province of china) kinmen island which is a short ferry away and see if i can find some fellow american special forces guys

i used to be in 1SFG and helped process a lot of guys going tdy to taiwan a so wonder if i can find any mutuals

Hangout with my sis

@seethe @Chinacurry

@Lefty Rankin

if not, i’ll just go to xiamen again, hangout with a girl i met there back in november, and go to taiwan ( province of china) kinmen island which is a short ferry away and see if i can find some fellow american special forces guys

i used to be in 1SFG and helped process a lot of guys going tdy to taiwan a so wonder if i can find any mutuals
Hey, go to Wenzhou. That was my first city in China. One of the most unique cities in the world. The Wenzhounese are commonly referred to as "The Jews of the Orient". The Chinese government leaves them alone because they know how to make money. They're the only old money mainland Chinese that exists. It's common even in the "poorer" outskirt districts of the city to see Rolls Royce's and extremely limited supercars you'll only see in places like Kuwait. Shanghai people hate them and are extremely jealous of them. They often buy a lot of prime real estate in SH driving the prices way up.

They're extremely savvy when it comes to dealing with foreigners too because they're the only ones who have been doing international business for hundreds of years. For instance, they know right off the bat to just hand you the whole bottle of beer instead of pouring it in a glass and "gambei-ing" you to death. A really cool place to hang out. Many times I've eaten alone at a restaurant only to find out at the end that some laoban who didn't even speak to me saw me eating and just payed my bill for me on his way out because "why not".

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Hey, go to Wenzhou. That was my first city in China. One of the most unique cities in the world. The Wenzhounese are commonly referred to as "The Jews of the Orient". The Chinese government leaves them alone because they know how to make money. They're the only old money mainland Chinese that exists. It's common even in the "poorer" outskirt districts of the city to see Rolls Royce's and extremely limited supercars you'll only see in places like Kuwait. Shanghai people hate them and are extremely jealous of them. They often buy a lot of prime real estate in SH driving the prices way up.

They're extremely savvy when it comes to dealing with foreigners too because they're the only ones who have been doing international business for hundreds of years. For instance, they know right off the bat to just hand you the whole bottle of beer instead of pouring it in a glass and "gambei-ing" you to death. A really cool place to hang out. Many times I've eaten alone at a restaurant only to find out at the end that some laoban who didn't even speak to me saw me eating and just payed my bill for me on his way out because "why not".
thank you for the helpful insight

it’s settled then! head to hong kong tmrw to get a haircut and botox (i am 40 years old afterall), go to xiamen for a day to go to kinmen, then to wenzhou

hopefully they have decent beaches to swim

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
thank you for the helpful insight

it’s settled then! head to hong kong tmrw to get a haircut and botox (i am 40 years old afterall), go to xiamen for a day to go to kinmen, then to wenzhou

hopefully they have decent beaches to swim
No decent beaches that I remember in Wenzhou but it will definitely leave an impression on you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84