The Old PSL saying about the UK being reverse Russia is actually legit

Outside of the upper class in London, most UKcels are inbred subhumans, both men and women. Cope thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
good read, were you phenotype wiki user ?...wait actually i knew 6'4 guy from wiki...

what's your opinions on this european phenotypes

Litorid
Gracile Med
Danubian Nordid ( kinda slav pheno but not fully )
Hallstat
Brunn ( Irish and British pheno )
Gorid ( another slav pheno )

• +1
also reason why UK has less good looking women than France, Spain, Italy, Slavlands is caused by less alpine element which makes women cute ( kinda like noodles )

very high iq read the whole thing. where r u from?

another reason why the uk is so toxic and ugly is the shit diets, lack of sunlight and alcohol drinking (many ppl drink starting at 13/14)

everyone in england hates life and eachother which is why they created the term banter

its also why they invaded other land, just like the dutch. they hate their own land.
difference between dutcvh and uk thougyh is a better diet hence better height

raw cheese raw milk etc, plus the women mog uk women to hell and back
guys are ugly though from my observations but the high class ones moggers ofc

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
good read, were you phenotype wiki user ?...wait actually i knew 6'4 guy from wiki...
I wasn't
what's your opinions on this european phenotypes

Litorid
Gracile Med
Danubian Nordid ( kinda slav pheno but not fully )
Hallstat
Brunn ( Irish and British pheno )
Gorid ( another slav pheno )
I'm not that clued up on the pheno classifications, I mostly just refer to my own made up classifictions based on features I've observed
I am not a fan of the Brunn pheno
I am looking at a map of phenos currently but can't really judege off one picture for the phenos I'm not that familiar with
Dhanubian and Gracile Med look decent based off one pic

Check out this thread

Stop reading after you preposterously claimed Irish women were better looking than upper class Anglo stacies, Irish women are chavmaxxed, faketanned maxxed, this is all copium the average Anglo can pick up an English Stacy. If you’re attractive you can choose from the best of the best, why focus on lower-class women who cares.

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cik9fr3c77u0385evsc0.mov
    907.4 KB
also reason why UK has less good looking women than France, Spain, Italy, Slavlands is caused by less alpine element which makes women cute ( kinda like noodles )
Pseudo science incel nonsense if you fester on a incel website dedicated to retards who will never even have sex you will start to believe every woman is ugly, most of these people who are calling woman beautiful or ugly only do it from a fantasy standpoint they larp as if they’re chad jock in high school and they want to appear as non incel and high chad as possible so they pretend that they’re selecting for women’s beauty and it’s all about appreciation 95% of these subhumans who Rot here will never experience a woman’s beauty so they cherrypick all day and come up with these theories on who’s ugly and who’s not. The reason they fester on this website is because they’re ugly

I wasn't

I'm not that clued up on the pheno classifications, I mostly just refer to my own made up classifictions based on features I've observed
I am looking at a map of phenos currently but can't really judege off one picture for the phenos I'm not that familiar with

Check out this thread

Attachments

• IMG_9100.jpeg
    IMG_9100.jpeg
    950.6 KB · Views: 0
I wasn't

Check out this thread
You can shitpost all day on benefits being ugly at the end of the day an Anglo Stacy will never fuck you, ugly Irish potatocel it’s so easy to not be an Incel and get an attractive English women, you notice how only incels focus on ugly women who cares, go into any university, private nightclub, place with wealth you’ll see plenty of good looking women

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000chjr8ijc77u7i9vdimu0.mp4
    3.4 MB
So if one was going to apply this to having attractive and successful children, because foids always have inherent value and because of hypergamy, you should optimise for the success of potential sons. Which means north west European/celto-germanic phenos are preferable than all others even if the others are slightly higher female psl, thoughts?

When I was Tinder searching in France and Italy the foids were disgusting, except for north east Italy. But the Spanish foids were hot

I wasn't

Check out this thread

These are Irish women jfl

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000chejklbc77u0uchtstc0.mp4
    7.1 MB
I wasn't

Check out this thread
English women who aren’t surrounded by lower class, subhuman degenerate filth, are akin to their Nordic Stacy counterparts blonde hair blue eyed babe, a good looking Irish woman is 1/200, and normally always gets taken by a English chad, mogged to suicide it’s over for ugly potatocels

Attachments

• v09044g40000cg5obirc77u57l87v6ig.mp4
    2 MB
  • v09044g40000cg5obirc77u57l87v6ig.mp4
    2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing
I wasn't

Check out this thread
I wasn't

Check out this thread

Also every nationality thinks their race is the best looking deep down you have to low self esteem self hating to think otherwise. Every nationality has their good looking not good looking populations, not everybody is going to look like Emma Watson or David gandy, that’s how the world works, good looking people produce good looking children produce good looking genes, simple, I’m a Spanish student living in the uk, I don’t understand the autistic overreaction about British women.. I see plenty of good looking British women on instagram, tinder, TikTok, I’ve yet to encounter the sterotype of the British chav wearing loads of make up but I did see women wearing skimpy outfits looking unsophisticated That literally exists on mass in Balkan/Slavic countries. I think the English class system is really stratified amongst beauty, the sterotype of a British woman is a chav, or a very promiscuous one, then normal, middle, upper class women have their own various degrees of beauty, generally it’s very easy to find a beautiful woman just swipe on tinder it’s that easy, incels have been getting this idea into their heads, that it’s hard, how many more cope posts from incels do we need to see before people accept that nobody here is actually a chad/slayer, ffs if this website required identification tomorrow 95% of the users on this server would flee in sheer embarrassment the level of judgement one is giving towards women, actual looksmaxxing chads, aren’t writing pseudo anthropological theories about why some women are ugly and why aren’t, it’s very simple to a normal well adjusted person, people who came from a family of good looking people produce good looking children, analysing every minor detail about someone’s face is autistic body dysmorphic self projecting nonsense, how mentally ill do people have to be to write this shit honestly lol, I’m shitposting but it’s all in good gesture, there’s some serious mental illness manifestation in some of the users here, just chill out you guys are filled with self hatred and rage you write these autistic posts.

I wasn't

Check out this thread

Mogged

Attachments

• IMG_9102.jpeg
    IMG_9102.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9101.jpeg
    IMG_9101.jpeg
    759 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9100.jpeg
    IMG_9100.jpeg
    950.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9097.jpeg
    IMG_9097.jpeg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9098.jpeg
    IMG_9098.jpeg
    815.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9096.jpeg
    IMG_9096.jpeg
    932.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9095.jpeg
    IMG_9095.jpeg
    876.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9094.jpeg
    IMG_9094.jpeg
    684.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9093.jpeg
    IMG_9093.jpeg
    582.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9092.jpeg
    IMG_9092.jpeg
    845.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9351.jpeg
    IMG_9351.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9104.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9105.jpeg
    IMG_9105.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9106.jpeg
    IMG_9106.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9124.jpeg
    IMG_9124.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9123.jpeg
    IMG_9123.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9122.jpeg
    IMG_9122.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9121.jpeg
    IMG_9121.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9120.webp
    48 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9114.jpeg
    IMG_9114.jpeg
    287 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9113.jpeg
    IMG_9113.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9111.jpeg
    IMG_9111.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9110.jpeg
    IMG_9110.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9107.jpeg
    IMG_9107.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9108.jpeg
    IMG_9108.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
In terms of coutries with the biggest looks imbalance across the genders
It's a common idea that Russia or other slav countries like Ukraine and Poland have a high percentage of beautiful women but a low percentage of attractive men.
The reason being that slavs tend to have forward maxillas but also short, non angular faces which look great on women but incompetant/infantile on men.

Since all of the Western (English Speaking) world comes primarily from British/Irish stock, the global media standard for whiteness among males comes from British/Irish phenotypes.
One of the traits common among these phenos, is narrowness of the face which is a double edged sword because it leads to both narrow palate, narrow jawed incels but also predator-like looks when the IPD is just right and the face has gotten rid of all infantile femininity.

I may be biased but I see the harmonious, prettyboy phenotype that comes from the British Isles as the ideal for sub Chad males
Yes Chads of all western nationalities mog obviously but they're so statistically rare that they're not impacting the average you see out on the street
Yes prettyboys in other mainland euro countries Ive been to look good as well, but in Europe you see guys with goofy eye areas, Haaland lips etc getting away with it because they compensate with bone mass whereas in UK it's like having a good eye area and no obscure facial ratios is the default point males start from.

This default starting point (that's necessary for anyone who steps outside their house in the UK for a considerable amount of time) is something that is present in the working class.
I have previously posted a theory which I consider an anecdotal debunking of the idea that low class or working class males are uglier than upper class males on average.
At the giga low end where entire estates are full of welfare recipient criminals yes they are uglier, but among average working class people you will arguably find the most harmonious males because the women are selecting for youth and attractiveness across a massive pool rather than wealth and establishedness from a small pool.

The UK is also insanely population dense with with cities of 1million inhabitants a brief train journey away and shitloads of big towns in between.
Legit just miles upon miles of housing estates.
This means that women's options are astronomical from a young age because they can pop out of the house for 15 minutes pretending to go to the shop but are instead being fucked, in rural areas the logistics just dont work the same.

Since foids have extreme level of choice (compared to rural dominated countries where girls are picking between 5 males their age)
within just a few generations the thing that women are selecting for (harmonious male faces) becomes more and more common in the population.
Similarly in population dense Netherlands, the women began selecting for tall males and within a couple of generations the height of males explodes.

I have a theory that in the UK working class, the foids have a more complete control over the mating game by comparison to other countries where the class system isn't evident among the general population.
The reason for this being that working class males have little to offer to women apart from their looks and behavior, with looks being a race to the top and behavior being a race to the bottom.
I notice among cultures where the man has some influence in dating market due to resources (rural males having land, middle-high class males having wealth/property) there is much more variance in the looks level of the men that get to reproduce, yet the girls end up better looking than low class girls because higher trust, more beta looking men often create more feminine daughters. This contributes to a shortage of feminine women in working class.

So in the UK working class, the men become better looking but the foids looks level remains the same (low quality) making male competition more difficult with each new generation.

But with UK women selecting the most harmonious males and leaving less attractive males without partners at a rapidly increasing rate, wouldn't that mean that the women in the UK increase in their average looks level as well?
No and the reason for this is because the features that make males attractive are not necessarily the features that make women attractive.
I am going to make the claim that UK foids have the worst maxillas among white women
But how can I make this claim, wouldn't this mean that UK men are ugly due to bad maxillas
Not necessarily because slav males aren't goodlooking solely due to good maxillas and you can have a case of:
Recessed maxilla mother (who doesn't pass the threshold to create female beauty)
reproduces with:
Slightly recessed maxilla father (who does pass the threshold to create male attractiveness since way he has a plethora of other halos)
and they have an unnatractive daughter by female beauty standards and decently attractive harmonious son by male beauty standards and the cycle continues

This is the reason why UK JB mog adult UK foids so hard, because maxilla matters way less when youre a teen and have the halo of full plump skin, but as soon as their skin and fatpads start aging and their utter lack of bone support becomes apparent they descend extremely rapidly.
There was literally a saying among British police to the parents of grooming gang victims which was: "If you just wait until she's 16 (the age of consent in UK) then they wont want her anymore."

So then does that mean that English males are descending rapidly too?
Yes on average they do, but they can hang on a lot longer due to other halos
Obviously there will be both foids and males in the UK with good maxillas who age well, but they are a rarity and because of this, the amount of demand placed on a normally developed foid in the UK who would be considered close to average in other countries will be insanely high.

Adding onto my earlier point (blending 2 draft threads together)
I'm sure we've all seen those example of a father with his daughters where the father looks like a nerd but his daughters are very beautiful, this serves as proof that any 4/10 male has the potential to create beautiful daughters hence why 4/10 males have LTR value, the only caveat to this is that the mothers are always European but not English. So many times you'll see a German or Scandi nerdy looking father with a decent looking euro wife and the daughters are flawless.
In UK, nerdy looking males are aggressively bred out of the gene pool which you might think would be a good thing but the nerdy males actually help keep a healthy balance of features in the next generation of daughters, so in the UK there is no chance for any super feminine submissive features having females to be born.

So in addition to recessed maxillas, what is it about UK foids faces that make them look so bad?
Recessed maxillas make asymmetry appear more apparent
The narrowness of the faces that I've spoken about being a double edged sword for men is a failo on british foids (some other nationality foids can pull it off)
The narrowness of the face is accompanied by narrow palates meaning shit smile regardless of how much they spend on veneers and shit lips due to narrow mouth regardless of how much lip filler they inject.
Two common phenos among UK foids with recessed maxillas are very short midfaces making them look like a pug or extra long midfaces accompanied by no chin.

Your face is a reflection of your personality
The two are almost indistuguishable in the majority of cases unless people make an extremely conscious effort to change it
I have a bulletproof anecdote of someone's behavior changing from surgery that changed their entire phenotype.
A person's "vibe" is really just how you think they will act based on their looks which is GIGA predictable, and even the margin where they dont act as you predict, your brain will still perceive them as acting how you expected them to. The point?

English foids have the worst personalities I've ever encountered and their faces unsurprisingly match their behavior
It's like they grow up disrespecting men straight out of the womb, British men are incredibly polite but they're so used to being treated like shit that their boundaries are fucking non existent, it will take too long if I go into the shit I seen on a brief visit but I just assume every english father acts like Paul Scholes biting their daughters toenails. Also a PSLer with a catfish foid insta trolled some clothes model with more tats than a mexican cartel member and basically insulted everything about him and rather than bite back he fucking tried justify his looks. English foids are pushing the boundaries to a level where they only way balance can be restored is by enforcing Sharia Law.

Gigastatus national hero multi millionaires (from the working class) let their daughters treat them like shit, imagine what the average broke working class male allows

One might ask if I categorized British and Irish males together as the phenotypes that are the standard for western whiteness, does this mean that Irish women are as unattractive facially as British women?

This is where I realized the distinct seperation in the gene pools only after I got to witness English people in the streets for the first time.
The phenomenon of harmonious males and unattractive females that I noticed in a northern working class city in England is actually quite similar to what I had been noticing in the most urban part of Ireland (Dublin) for the last number of years.

So they effectively operate under the same rules although the effect is only obvious in Dublin when you are observing the working class.
I remember walking around Dublin during summer lockdown when everyone was out drinking and pretty much every group of males were softmaxxed HTNs with some Chadlites whereas the foids rarely passed MTB and the foids are notorious for getting fat after 17 meaning all these harmonious resourceless males are fighting over fat MTBs.

The major difference between England and Ireland is that 83% of Englands population is urban while only 64% of Ireland's population is urban.
So 36% of Ireland's population is rural but considering the vast rural land mass it will feel like way more than that if you avoid a handful of cities.

This means that we have a large population where women aren't in complete control of the dating market and males actually hold some control due to land and farm inheretence which factor into a woman seeing a man as a good option and having his shit together.
Also there's much less males to pick from in the sparsely populated rural areas so there is less hypergamy and top tier men cant do as much damage in terms of hooking up with foids because they'll run out of foids to approach quickly and word will get around so they typically just partner up with a top tier foid early in their prime.
All of this means that monogomy is moreso the norm and normie males who may be beta or gooberish looking still have a good chance at reproducing which means there are less mogger males coming through in the next generation but more submissive, feminine females.

This will be an element of bias in rating Irish LTB/MTB higher than English LTB/MTB since I had my adolescence in Ireland when I found a much greater % of females attractive due to novelty however..
The difference between the recessed maxilla English foids and the recessed maxilla rural Irish foids is that I dont recognize the recessed maxilla Irish foids as being stuck up or entitled because they quickly learn their place growing up and tend to be feminine and submissive and upbeat.

Also Irish foids with small palates and a lack of forward growth just pull off the petite face look way better than English foids do.
Even though they can never compete with properly grown foids, their feminity halos them whereas the equivalently recessed English foid just has a sour pug look to them.

Rural Irish males are definitely carrying more deformities and obscure facial ratios than working class English males, yet this variance keeps a good balance in check where you have appealing foids and low-ish male looks competition.

Irish foids do receive a major halo from the excessive makeup they wear, but they can pull off the non primitive look without it albeit they're dropping 2 points, whereas average English foids like molly mae just like terrible with and without it. Keep in mind this woman makes millions per year off her looks in the UK

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

There are also a lot of Irish foids with insane eye color halo which Ive yet to see with English foids

The point of distinguishing was just to put into perspective just how shocked I was when I seen the lookslevel of the foids in England
Chadlites are genuinely competing to slay LTB and to LTR MTB, it is genuinely that bad.

Irish foids of HTB level+ do often have terrible attitudes but there's enough modesty among the MTB and LTB to slay a point below you, casual sex does actually go to the highest bidder making it a fair system if your looks level is HTN+ but in the UK there is literally no rhyme or reason to how slays come about.
The foids are so desensitized to Chadlites that they'll just reject Chadlites for an ego boost then fuck a MTN on a whim randomly, leaving the MTN with a glimmer of hope after he gets 1 club slay every 50 nights out. It truly is an absurd Island that should undoubtadly be nuked.

Didn't read everything and idk bout your theory but from my few days in London (obv bias. I don't take into account tourist but wasnr to working class area really) I can confirm British women are ugly but males can be gl if they're not fat boomers. in eye area they can often have brow halo while in Europe many pheno have too shallow brows. Also generally eyes are fine I think. their palate are over tier tho. Most shocking is that so few people were actually British and so many pakis and niggers.

• +1
Another thing I was eating and smoking a cig and watching pupils pass from what I believe was university of london? Or a highschool not sure. But most was ethnic or Low tier Becky/normie. Didn't see any high tier anything it was like a total of 200 ugly people passing Jfl. Kinda confused me

• +1
Stop reading after you preposterously claimed Irish women were better looking than upper class Anglo stacies, Irish women are chavmaxxed, faketanned maxxed, this is all copium the average Anglo can pick up an English Stacy. If you’re attractive you can choose from the best of the best, why focus on lower-class women who cares.
she legit looks like she could be irish

• +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing
These are Irish women jfl

English women without a maxilla between four of them
Irish women are also annoying fucks so I'm not trying to give them unwaranted hype I just have an aversion to recessed pug faced foids while being able to bang recessed petite faced foids hence my bias

It's a common idea that Russia or other slav countries like Ukraine and Poland have a high percentage of beautiful women but a low percentage of attractive men.
The reason being that slavs tend to have forward maxillas but also short, non angular faces which look great on women but incompetant/infantile on men.

Since all of the Western (English Speaking) world comes primarily from British/Irish stock, the global media standard for whiteness among males comes from British/Irish phenotypes.
One of the traits common among these phenos, is narrowness of the face which is a double edged sword because it leads to both narrow palate, narrow jawed incels but also predator-like looks when the IPD is just right and the face has gotten rid of all infantile femininity.

I may be biased but I see the harmonious, prettyboy phenotype that comes from the British Isles as the ideal for sub Chad males
Yes Chads of all western nationalities mog obviously but they're so statistically rare that they're not impacting the average you see out on the street
Yes prettyboys in other mainland euro countries Ive been to look good as well, but in Europe you see guys with goofy eye areas, Haaland lips etc getting away with it because they compensate with bone mass whereas in UK it's like having a good eye area and no obscure facial ratios is the default point males start from.

This default starting point (that's necessary for anyone who steps outside their house in the UK for a considerable amount of time) is something that is present in the working class.
I have previously posted a theory which I consider an anecdotal debunking of the idea that low class or working class males are uglier than upper class males on average.
At the giga low end where entire estates are full of welfare recipient criminals yes they are uglier, but among average working class people you will arguably find the most harmonious males because the women are selecting for youth and attractiveness across a massive pool rather than wealth and establishedness from a small pool.

The UK is also insanely population dense with with cities of 1million inhabitants a brief train journey away and shitloads of big towns in between.
This means that women's options are astronomical from a young age because they can pop out of the house for 15 minutes pretending to go to the shop but are instead being fucked, in rural areas the logistics just dont work the same.

Since foids have extreme level of choice (compared to rural dominated countries where girls are picking between 5 males their age)
within just a few generations the thing that women are selecting for (harmonious male faces) becomes more and more common in the population.
Similarly in population dense Netherlands, the women began selecting for tall males and within a couple of generations the height of males explodes.

I have a theory that in the UK working class, the foids have a more complete control over the mating game by comparison to other countries where the class system isn't evident among the general population.
The reason for this being that working class males have little to offer to women apart from their looks and behavior, with looks being a race to the top and behavior being a race to the bottom.
I notice among cultures where the man has some influence in dating market due to resources (rural males having land, middle-high class males having wealth/property) there is much more variance in the looks level of the men that get to reproduce, yet the girls end up better looking than low class girls because higher trust, more beta looking men often create more feminine daughters. This contributes to a shortage of feminine women in working class.

So in the UK working class, the men become better looking but the foids looks level remains the same (low quality) making male competition more difficult with each new generation.

But with UK women selecting the most harmonious males and leaving less attractive males without partners at a rapidly increasing rate, wouldn't that mean that the women in the UK increase in their average looks level as well?
No and the reason for this is because the features that make males attractive are not necessarily the features that make women attractive.
I am going to make the claim that UK foids have the worst maxillas among white women
But how can I make this claim, wouldn't this mean that UK men are ugly due to bad maxillas
Not necessarily because slav males aren't goodlooking solely due to good maxillas and you can have a case of:
Recessed maxilla mother (who doesn't pass the threshold to create female beauty)
reproduces with:
Slightly recessed maxilla father (who does pass the threshold to create male attractiveness since way he has a plethora of other halos)
and they have an unnatractive daughter by female beauty standards and decently attractive harmonious son by male beauty standards and the cycle continues

This is the reason why UK JB mog adult UK foids so hard, because maxilla matters way less when youre a teen and have the halo of full plump skin, but as soon as their skin and fatpads start aging and their utter lack of bone support becomes apparent they descend extremely rapidly.
There was literally a saying among British police to the parents of grooming gang victims which was: "If you just wait until she's 16 (the age of consent in UK) then they wont want her anymore."

Obviously there will be both foids and males in the UK with good maxillas who age well, but they are a rarity and because of this, the amount of demand placed on a normally developed foid in the UK who would be considered close to average in other countries will be insanely high.

I'm sure we've all seen those example of a father with his daughters where the father looks like a nerd but his daughters are very beautiful, this serves as proof that any 4/10 male has the potential to create beautiful daughters hence why 4/10 males have LTR value, the only caveat to this is that the mothers are always European but not English. So many times you'll see a German or Scandi nerdy looking father with a decent looking euro wife and the daughters are flawless.
In UK, nerdy looking males are aggressively bred out of the gene pool which you might think would be a good thing but the nerdy males actually help keep a healthy balance of features in the next generation of daughters, so in the UK there is no chance for any super feminine submissive features having females to be born.

So in addition to recessed maxillas, what is it about UK foids faces that make them look so bad?
The narrowness of the faces that I've spoken about being a double edged sword for men is a failo on british foids (some other nationality foids can pull it off)
The narrowness of the face is accompanied by narrow palates meaning shit smile regardless of how much they spend on veneers and shit lips due to narrow mouth regardless of how much lip filler they inject.
Two common phenos among UK foids with recessed maxillas are very short midfaces making them look like a pug or extra long midfaces accompanied by no chin.

The two are almost indistuguishable in the majority of cases unless people make an extremely conscious effort to change it
I have a bulletproof anecdote of someone's behavior changing from surgery that changed their entire phenotype.
A person's "vibe" is really just how you think they will act based on their looks which is GIGA predictable, and even the margin where they dont act as you predict, your brain will still perceive them as acting how you expected them to. The point?

English foids have the worst personalities I've ever encountered and their faces unsurprisingly match their behavior
It's like they grow up disrespecting men straight out of the womb, British men are incredibly polite but they're so used to being treated like shit that their boundaries are fucking non existent, it will take too long if I go into the shit I seen on a brief visit but I just assume every english father acts like Paul Scholes biting their daughters toenails. Also a PSLer with a catfish foid insta trolled some clothes model with more tats than a mexican cartel member and basically insulted everything about him and rather than bite back he fucking tried justify his looks. English foids are pushing the boundaries to a level where they only way balance can be restored is by enforcing Sharia Law.

Gigastatus national hero multi millionaires (from the working class) let their daughters treat them like shit, imagine what the average broke working class male allows

One might ask if I categorized British and Irish males together as the phenotypes that are the standard for western whiteness, does this mean that Irish women are as unattractive facially as British women?

This is where I realized the distinct seperation in the gene pools only after I got to witness English people in the streets for the first time.
The phenomenon of harmonious males and unattractive females that I noticed in a northern working class city in England is actually quite similar to what I had been noticing in the most urban part of Ireland (Dublin) for the last number of years.

So they effectively operate under the same rules although the effect is only obvious in Dublin when you are observing the working class.
I remember walking around Dublin during summer lockdown when everyone was out drinking and pretty much every group of males were softmaxxed HTNs with some Chadlites whereas the foids rarely passed MTB and the foids are notorious for getting fat after 17 meaning all these harmonious resourceless males are fighting over fat MTBs.

The major difference between England and Ireland is that 83% of Englands population is urban while only 64% of Ireland's population is urban.
So 36% of Ireland's population is rural but considering the vast rural land mass it will feel like way more than that if you avoid a handful of cities.

This means that we have a large population where women aren't in complete control of the dating market and males actually hold some control due to land and farm inheretence which factor into a woman seeing a man as a good option and having his shit together.
Also there's much less males to pick from in the sparsely populated rural areas so there is less hypergamy and top tier men cant do as much damage in terms of hooking up with foids because they'll run out of foids to approach quickly and word will get around so they typically just partner up with a top tier foid early in their prime.
All of this means that monogomy is moreso the norm and normie males who may be beta or gooberish looking still have a good chance at reproducing which means there are less mogger males coming through in the next generation but more submissive, feminine females.

This will be an element of bias in rating Irish LTB/MTB higher than English LTB/MTB since I had my adolescence in Ireland when I found a much greater % of females attractive due to novelty however..
The difference between the recessed maxilla English foids and the recessed maxilla rural Irish foids is that I dont recognize the recessed maxilla Irish foids as being stuck up or entitled because they quickly learn their place growing up and tend to be feminine and submissive and upbeat.

Also Irish foids with small palates and a lack of forward growth just pull off the petite face look way better than English foids do.
Even though they can never compete with properly grown foids, their feminity halos them whereas the equivalently recessed English foid just has a sour pug look to them.

Rural Irish males are definitely carrying more deformities and obscure facial ratios than working class English males, yet this variance keeps a good balance in check where you have appealing foids and low-ish male looks competition.

Irish foids do receive a major halo from the excessive makeup they wear, but they can pull off the non primitive look without it albeit they're dropping 2 points, whereas average English foids like molly mae just like terrible with and without it. Keep in mind this woman makes millions per year off her looks in the UK

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

There are also a lot of Irish foids with insane eye color halo which Ive yet to see with English foids

The point of distinguishing was just to put into perspective just how shocked I was when I seen the lookslevel of the foids in England
Chadlites are genuinely competing to slay LTB and to LTR MTB, it is genuinely that bad.

Irish foids of HTB level+ do often have terrible attitudes but there's enough modesty among the MTB and LTB to slay a point below you, casual sex does actually go to the highest bidder making it a fair system if your looks level is HTN+ but in the UK there is literally no rhyme or reason to how slays come about.
The foids are so desensitized to Chadlites that they'll just reject Chadlites for an ego boost then fuck a MTN on a whim randomly, leaving the MTN with a glimmer of hope after he gets 1 club slay every 50 nights out. It truly is an absurd Island that should undoubtadly be nuked.

I read a few paragraphs then got bored sorry bro

brutal that’s what I thought aswell

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Holy shit mad autism thesis. Gotta upvote just For The sheer autism

• JFL
Holy shit mad autism thesis. Gotta upvote just For The sheer autism
if you like that you should read more of my threads
Anything related to phenos or threads that show up which have a giga aspie sounding title are worth a read

if you like that you should read more of my threads
Anything related to phenos or threads that show up which have a giga aspie sounding title are worth a read
Yeah its a good insight bro. Could never write anything like this about Finland.

I expected myself to be raging when things play out as I've been told about by English PSLers (like foids being cunts) but I wasn't even mad at any point, just relieved I never had to live there.
Do the Dutch hate their own land?
Interesting way to cope