The Old PSL saying about the UK being reverse Russia is actually legit

In terms of coutries with the biggest looks imbalance across the genders
It's a common idea that Russia or other slav countries like Ukraine and Poland have a high percentage of beautiful women but a low percentage of attractive men.
The reason being that slavs tend to have forward maxillas but also short, non angular faces which look great on women but incompetant/infantile on men.

Since all of the Western (English Speaking) world comes primarily from British/Irish stock, the global media standard for whiteness among males comes from British/Irish phenotypes.
One of the traits common among these phenos, is narrowness of the face which is a double edged sword because it leads to both narrow palate, narrow jawed incels but also predator-like looks when the IPD is just right and the face has gotten rid of all infantile femininity.

I may be biased but I see the harmonious, prettyboy phenotype that comes from the British Isles as the ideal for sub Chad males
Yes Chads of all western nationalities mog obviously but they're so statistically rare that they're not impacting the average you see out on the street
Yes prettyboys in other mainland euro countries Ive been to look good as well, but in Europe you see guys with goofy eye areas, Haaland lips etc getting away with it because they compensate with bone mass whereas in UK it's like having a good eye area and no obscure facial ratios is the default point males start from.

This default starting point (that's necessary for anyone who steps outside their house in the UK for a considerable amount of time) is something that is present in the working class.
I have previously posted a theory which I consider an anecdotal debunking of the idea that low class or working class males are uglier than upper class males on average.
At the giga low end where entire estates are full of welfare recipient criminals yes they are uglier, but among average working class people you will arguably find the most harmonious males because the women are selecting for youth and attractiveness across a massive pool rather than wealth and establishedness from a small pool.

The UK is also insanely population dense with with cities of 1million inhabitants a brief train journey away and shitloads of big towns in between.
Legit just miles upon miles of housing estates.
This means that women's options are astronomical from a young age because they can pop out of the house for 15 minutes pretending to go to the shop but are instead being fucked, in rural areas the logistics just dont work the same.

Since foids have extreme level of choice (compared to rural dominated countries where girls are picking between 5 males their age)
within just a few generations the thing that women are selecting for (harmonious male faces) becomes more and more common in the population.
Similarly in population dense Netherlands, the women began selecting for tall males and within a couple of generations the height of males explodes.

I have a theory that in the UK working class, the foids have a more complete control over the mating game by comparison to other countries where the class system isn't evident among the general population.
The reason for this being that working class males have little to offer to women apart from their looks and behavior, with looks being a race to the top and behavior being a race to the bottom.
I notice among cultures where the man has some influence in dating market due to resources (rural males having land, middle-high class males having wealth/property) there is much more variance in the looks level of the men that get to reproduce, yet the girls end up better looking than low class girls because higher trust, more beta looking men often create more feminine daughters. This contributes to a shortage of feminine women in working class.

So in the UK working class, the men become better looking but the foids looks level remains the same (low quality) making male competition more difficult with each new generation.

But with UK women selecting the most harmonious males and leaving less attractive males without partners at a rapidly increasing rate, wouldn't that mean that the women in the UK increase in their average looks level as well?
No and the reason for this is because the features that make males attractive are not necessarily the features that make women attractive.
I am going to make the claim that UK foids have the worst maxillas among white women
But how can I make this claim, wouldn't this mean that UK men are ugly due to bad maxillas
Not necessarily because slav males aren't goodlooking solely due to good maxillas and you can have a case of:
Recessed maxilla mother (who doesn't pass the threshold to create female beauty)
reproduces with:
Slightly recessed maxilla father (who does pass the threshold to create male attractiveness since way he has a plethora of other halos)
and they have an unnatractive daughter by female beauty standards and decently attractive harmonious son by male beauty standards and the cycle continues

This is the reason why UK JB mog adult UK foids so hard, because maxilla matters way less when youre a teen and have the halo of full plump skin, but as soon as their skin and fatpads start aging and their utter lack of bone support becomes apparent they descend extremely rapidly.
There was literally a saying among British police to the parents of grooming gang victims which was: "If you just wait until she's 16 (the age of consent in UK) then they wont want her anymore."

So then does that mean that English males are descending rapidly too?
Yes on average they do, but they can hang on a lot longer due to other halos
Obviously there will be both foids and males in the UK with good maxillas who age well, but they are a rarity and because of this, the amount of demand placed on a normally developed foid in the UK who would be considered close to average in other countries will be insanely high.

Adding onto my earlier point (blending 2 draft threads together)
I'm sure we've all seen those example of a father with his daughters where the father looks like a nerd but his daughters are very beautiful, this serves as proof that any 4/10 male has the potential to create beautiful daughters hence why 4/10 males have LTR value, the only caveat to this is that the mothers are always European but not English. So many times you'll see a German or Scandi nerdy looking father with a decent looking euro wife and the daughters are flawless.
In UK, nerdy looking males are aggressively bred out of the gene pool which you might think would be a good thing but the nerdy males actually help keep a healthy balance of features in the next generation of daughters, so in the UK there is no chance for any super feminine submissive features having females to be born.

So in addition to recessed maxillas, what is it about UK foids faces that make them look so bad?
Recessed maxillas make asymmetry appear more apparent
The narrowness of the faces that I've spoken about being a double edged sword for men is a failo on british foids (some other nationality foids can pull it off)
The narrowness of the face is accompanied by narrow palates meaning shit smile regardless of how much they spend on veneers and shit lips due to narrow mouth regardless of how much lip filler they inject.
Two common phenos among UK foids with recessed maxillas are very short midfaces making them look like a pug or extra long midfaces accompanied by no chin.

Your face is a reflection of your personality
The two are almost indistuguishable in the majority of cases unless people make an extremely conscious effort to change it
I have a bulletproof anecdote of someone's behavior changing from surgery that changed their entire phenotype.
A person's "vibe" is really just how you think they will act based on their looks which is GIGA predictable, and even the margin where they dont act as you predict, your brain will still perceive them as acting how you expected them to. The point?

English foids have the worst personalities I've ever encountered and their faces unsurprisingly match their behavior
It's like they grow up disrespecting men straight out of the womb, British men are incredibly polite but they're so used to being treated like shit that their boundaries are fucking non existent, it will take too long if I go into the shit I seen on a brief visit but I just assume every english father acts like Paul Scholes biting their daughters toenails. Also a PSLer with a catfish foid insta trolled some clothes model with more tats than a mexican cartel member and basically insulted everything about him and rather than bite back he fucking tried justify his looks. English foids are pushing the boundaries to a level where they only way balance can be restored is by enforcing Sharia Law.

Gigastatus national hero multi millionaires (from the working class) let their daughters treat them like shit, imagine what the average broke working class male allows

One might ask if I categorized British and Irish males together as the phenotypes that are the standard for western whiteness, does this mean that Irish women are as unattractive facially as British women?

This is where I realized the distinct seperation in the gene pools only after I got to witness English people in the streets for the first time.
The phenomenon of harmonious males and unattractive females that I noticed in a northern working class city in England is actually quite similar to what I had been noticing in the most urban part of Ireland (Dublin) for the last number of years.

So they effectively operate under the same rules although the effect is only obvious in Dublin when you are observing the working class.
I remember walking around Dublin during summer lockdown when everyone was out drinking and pretty much every group of males were softmaxxed HTNs with some Chadlites whereas the foids rarely passed MTB and the foids are notorious for getting fat after 17 meaning all these harmonious resourceless males are fighting over fat MTBs.

The major difference between England and Ireland is that 83% of Englands population is urban while only 64% of Ireland's population is urban.
So 36% of Ireland's population is rural but considering the vast rural land mass it will feel like way more than that if you avoid a handful of cities.

This means that we have a large population where women aren't in complete control of the dating market and males actually hold some control due to land and farm inheretence which factor into a woman seeing a man as a good option and having his shit together.
Also there's much less males to pick from in the sparsely populated rural areas so there is less hypergamy and top tier men cant do as much damage in terms of hooking up with foids because they'll run out of foids to approach quickly and word will get around so they typically just partner up with a top tier foid early in their prime.
All of this means that monogomy is moreso the norm and normie males who may be beta or gooberish looking still have a good chance at reproducing which means there are less mogger males coming through in the next generation but more submissive, feminine females.

This will be an element of bias in rating Irish LTB/MTB higher than English LTB/MTB since I had my adolescence in Ireland when I found a much greater % of females attractive due to novelty however..
The difference between the recessed maxilla English foids and the recessed maxilla rural Irish foids is that I dont recognize the recessed maxilla Irish foids as being stuck up or entitled because they quickly learn their place growing up and tend to be feminine and submissive and upbeat.

Also Irish foids with small palates and a lack of forward growth just pull off the petite face look way better than English foids do.
Even though they can never compete with properly grown foids, their feminity halos them whereas the equivalently recessed English foid just has a sour pug look to them.

Rural Irish males are definitely carrying more deformities and obscure facial ratios than working class English males, yet this variance keeps a good balance in check where you have appealing foids and low-ish male looks competition.

Irish foids do receive a major halo from the excessive makeup they wear, but they can pull off the non primitive look without it albeit they're dropping 2 points, whereas average English foids like molly mae just like terrible with and without it. Keep in mind this woman makes millions per year off her looks in the UK

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

There are also a lot of Irish foids with insane eye color halo which Ive yet to see with English foids

The point of distinguishing was just to put into perspective just how shocked I was when I seen the lookslevel of the foids in England
Chadlites are genuinely competing to slay LTB and to LTR MTB, it is genuinely that bad.

Irish foids of HTB level+ do often have terrible attitudes but there's enough modesty among the MTB and LTB to slay a point below you, casual sex does actually go to the highest bidder making it a fair system if your looks level is HTN+ but in the UK there is literally no rhyme or reason to how slays come about.
The foids are so desensitized to Chadlites that they'll just reject Chadlites for an ego boost then fuck a MTN on a whim randomly, leaving the MTN with a glimmer of hope after he gets 1 club slay every 50 nights out. It truly is an absurd Island that should undoubtadly be nuked.

Anglos have wide heads. Only the Baltic phenotype (Baltics, Poland, Belarus, Northwestern Russia) have your typical round head. Those aren't the best looking Russian women anyways. The hottest Russian and Ukrainian women have a narrow head and alien like foreheads

where the fuck is this cope coming from that UK is chad central, London maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Skywalker, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
It's a common idea that Russia or other slav countries like Ukraine and Poland have a high percentage of beautiful women but a low percentage of attractive men.
The reason being that slavs tend to have forward maxillas but also short, non angular faces which look great on women but incompetant/infantile on men.

Since all of the Western (English Speaking) world comes primarily from British/Irish stock, the global media standard for whiteness among males comes from British/Irish phenotypes.
One of the traits common among these phenos, is narrowness of the face which is a double edged sword because it leads to both narrow palate, narrow jawed incels but also predator-like looks when the IPD is just right and the face has gotten rid of all infantile femininity.

I may be biased but I see the harmonious, prettyboy phenotype that comes from the British Isles as the ideal for sub Chad males
Yes Chads of all western nationalities mog obviously but they're so statistically rare that they're not impacting the average you see out on the street
Yes prettyboys in other mainland euro countries Ive been to look good as well, but in Europe you see guys with goofy eye areas, Haaland lips etc getting away with it because they compensate with bone mass whereas in UK it's like having a good eye area and no obscure facial ratios is the default point males start from.

This default starting point (that's necessary for anyone who steps outside their house in the UK for a considerable amount of time) is something that is present in the working class.
I have previously posted a theory which I consider an anecdotal debunking of the idea that low class or working class males are uglier than upper class males on average.
At the giga low end where entire estates are full of welfare recipient criminals yes they are uglier, but among average working class people you will arguably find the most harmonious males because the women are selecting for youth and attractiveness across a massive pool rather than wealth and establishedness from a small pool.

The UK is also insanely population dense with with cities of 1million inhabitants a brief train journey away and shitloads of big towns in between.
This means that women's options are astronomical from a young age because they can pop out of the house for 15 minutes pretending to go to the shop but are instead being fucked, in rural areas the logistics just dont work the same.

Since foids have extreme level of choice (compared to rural dominated countries where girls are picking between 5 males their age)
within just a few generations the thing that women are selecting for (harmonious male faces) becomes more and more common in the population.
Similarly in population dense Netherlands, the women began selecting for tall males and within a couple of generations the height of males explodes.

I have a theory that in the UK working class, the foids have a more complete control over the mating game by comparison to other countries where the class system isn't evident among the general population.
The reason for this being that working class males have little to offer to women apart from their looks and behavior, with looks being a race to the top and behavior being a race to the bottom.
I notice among cultures where the man has some influence in dating market due to resources (rural males having land, middle-high class males having wealth/property) there is much more variance in the looks level of the men that get to reproduce, yet the girls end up better looking than low class girls because higher trust, more beta looking men often create more feminine daughters. This contributes to a shortage of feminine women in working class.

So in the UK working class, the men become better looking but the foids looks level remains the same (low quality) making male competition more difficult with each new generation.

But with UK women selecting the most harmonious males and leaving less attractive males without partners at a rapidly increasing rate, wouldn't that mean that the women in the UK increase in their average looks level as well?
No and the reason for this is because the features that make males attractive are not necessarily the features that make women attractive.
I am going to make the claim that UK foids have the worst maxillas among white women
But how can I make this claim, wouldn't this mean that UK men are ugly due to bad maxillas
Not necessarily because slav males aren't goodlooking solely due to good maxillas and you can have a case of:
Recessed maxilla mother (who doesn't pass the threshold to create female beauty)
reproduces with:
Slightly recessed maxilla father (who does pass the threshold to create male attractiveness since way he has a plethora of other halos)
and they have an unnatractive daughter by female beauty standards and decently attractive harmonious son by male beauty standards and the cycle continues

This is the reason why UK JB mog adult UK foids so hard, because maxilla matters way less when youre a teen and have the halo of full plump skin, but as soon as their skin and fatpads start aging and their utter lack of bone support becomes apparent they descend extremely rapidly.
There was literally a saying among British police to the parents of grooming gang victims which was: "If you just wait until she's 16 (the age of consent in UK) then they wont want her anymore."

Obviously there will be both foids and males in the UK with good maxillas who age well, but they are a rarity and because of this, the amount of demand placed on a normally developed foid in the UK who would be considered close to average in other countries will be insanely high.

I'm sure we've all seen those example of a father with his daughters where the father looks like a nerd but his daughters are very beautiful, this serves as proof that any 4/10 male has the potential to create beautiful daughters hence why 4/10 males have LTR value, the only caveat to this is that the mothers are always European but not English. So many times you'll see a German or Scandi nerdy looking father with a decent looking euro wife and the daughters are flawless.
In UK, nerdy looking males are aggressively bred out of the gene pool which you might think would be a good thing but the nerdy males actually help keep a healthy balance of features in the next generation of daughters, so in the UK there is no chance for any super feminine submissive features having females to be born.

So in addition to recessed maxillas, what is it about UK foids faces that make them look so bad?
The narrowness of the faces that I've spoken about being a double edged sword for men is a failo on british foids (some other nationality foids can pull it off)
The narrowness of the face is accompanied by narrow palates meaning shit smile regardless of how much they spend on veneers and shit lips due to narrow mouth regardless of how much lip filler they inject.
Two common phenos among UK foids with recessed maxillas are very short midfaces making them look like a pug or extra long midfaces accompanied by no chin.

The two are almost indistuguishable in the majority of cases unless people make an extremely conscious effort to change it
I have a bulletproof anecdote of someone's behavior changing from surgery that changed their entire phenotype.
A person's "vibe" is really just how you think they will act based on their looks which is GIGA predictable, and even the margin where they dont act as you predict, your brain will still perceive them as acting how you expected them to. The point?

English foids have the worst personalities I've ever encountered and their faces unsurprisingly match their behavior
It's like they grow up disrespecting men straight out of the womb, British men are incredibly polite but they're so used to being treated like shit that their boundaries are fucking non existent, it will take too long if I go into the shit I seen on a brief visit but I just assume every english father acts like Paul Scholes biting their daughters toenails. Also a PSLer with a catfish foid insta trolled some clothes model with more tats than a mexican cartel member and basically insulted everything about him and rather than bite back he fucking tried justify his looks. English foids are pushing the boundaries to a level where they only way balance can be restored is by enforcing Sharia Law.

Gigastatus national hero multi millionaires (from the working class) let their daughters treat them like shit, imagine what the average broke working class male allows

One might ask if I categorized British and Irish males together as the phenotypes that are the standard for western whiteness, does this mean that Irish women are as unattractive facially as British women?

This is where I realized the distinct seperation in the gene pools only after I got to witness English people in the streets for the first time.
The phenomenon of harmonious males and unattractive females that I noticed in a northern working class city in England is actually quite similar to what I had been noticing in the most urban part of Ireland (Dublin) for the last number of years.

So they effectively operate under the same rules although the effect is only obvious in Dublin when you are observing the working class.
I remember walking around Dublin during summer lockdown when everyone was out drinking and pretty much every group of males were softmaxxed HTNs with some Chadlites whereas the foids rarely passed MTB and the foids are notorious for getting fat after 17 meaning all these harmonious resourceless males are fighting over fat MTBs.

The major difference between England and Ireland is that 83% of Englands population is urban while only 64% of Ireland's population is urban.
So 36% of Ireland's population is rural but considering the vast rural land mass it will feel like way more than that if you avoid a handful of cities.

This means that we have a large population where women aren't in complete control of the dating market and males actually hold some control due to land and farm inheretence which factor into a woman seeing a man as a good option and having his shit together.
Also there's much less males to pick from in the sparsely populated rural areas so there is less hypergamy and top tier men cant do as much damage in terms of hooking up with foids because they'll run out of foids to approach quickly and word will get around so they typically just partner up with a top tier foid early in their prime.
All of this means that monogomy is moreso the norm and normie males who may be beta or gooberish looking still have a good chance at reproducing which means there are less mogger males coming through in the next generation but more submissive, feminine females.

This will be an element of bias in rating Irish LTB/MTB higher than English LTB/MTB since I had my adolescence in Ireland when I found a much greater % of females attractive due to novelty however..
The difference between the recessed maxilla English foids and the recessed maxilla rural Irish foids is that I dont recognize the recessed maxilla Irish foids as being stuck up or entitled because they quickly learn their place growing up and tend to be feminine and submissive and upbeat.

Also Irish foids with small palates and a lack of forward growth just pull off the petite face look way better than English foids do.
Even though they can never compete with properly grown foids, their feminity halos them whereas the equivalently recessed English foid just has a sour pug look to them.

Rural Irish males are definitely carrying more deformities and obscure facial ratios than working class English males, yet this variance keeps a good balance in check where you have appealing foids and low-ish male looks competition.

Irish foids do receive a major halo from the excessive makeup they wear, but they can pull off the non primitive look without it albeit they're dropping 2 points, whereas average English foids like molly mae just like terrible with and without it. Keep in mind this woman makes millions per year off her looks in the UK

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

There are also a lot of Irish foids with insane eye color halo which Ive yet to see with English foids

The point of distinguishing was just to put into perspective just how shocked I was when I seen the lookslevel of the foids in England
Chadlites are genuinely competing to slay LTB and to LTR MTB, it is genuinely that bad.

Irish foids of HTB level+ do often have terrible attitudes but there's enough modesty among the MTB and LTB to slay a point below you, casual sex does actually go to the highest bidder making it a fair system if your looks level is HTN+ but in the UK there is literally no rhyme or reason to how slays come about.
The foids are so desensitized to Chadlites that they'll just reject Chadlites for an ego boost then fuck a MTN on a whim randomly, leaving the MTN with a glimmer of hope after he gets 1 club slay every 50 nights out. It truly is an absurd Island that should undoubtadly be nuked.

Britain has the ugliest guys ever

The girls are better

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Big White Cuck, 0hMan and EverythingMattersCel
over for my polish skull @0hMan 😢😢

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpeg
    IMG_3538.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Akhi and 0hMan

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Skimmed through but your point about Celtic women could literally not be more wrong. They age slower than any other Western European country's women and they fog hard. Also Anglos are pretty ugly on average, both men and women. The only attractive anglos come from Celtic stock.

change ur opinion
Both Anglo men and women look fucking deformed. I always say that anglos are the reason bad white stereotypes exist, and time and time again I am proven right. I literally can tell you like 20 negative stereotypes about whites that come from anglos.

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Irish arent white

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and 0hMan
Irish arent white
How? This is BS Anglo-cope. They have the bluest eyes and palest skin in all of Western Europe, what makes them not white?

dnrd but the average Brit is subhuman, the stereotype about them being ugly is 100% true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, 0hMan and Graham
good thread but tyler hyde fogs tho

Autism: the thread

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and 0hMan
yes, but remember it ONLY applies to NORTHERN slavs/ polish men - basically ex USSR+ polish czech slovaks etc
anything else in EE is NOT potato faced, and they have basically 1000 years of ROMAN/ GREEK heritage, and it shows- mostly, they look med
you DONT know shit or you have been there/ been born there if u contradict me

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Adding pics to further my point on competition in the UK

English Chadlite (Scotty T pheno)

English HTN

English MTN
Even if you mog this guy on paper, he still serves as competition despite likely being 5'8 since he just has an averageness to his face and is filled out enough despite being sub 70kg and has the working class pheno that English girls want

Typical English couple 17-18 y/o

Notice how the Torres lite is mogging the foid and you assume from his face that he's a nice guy whereas you assume from the foids face she has an unpleasant side and will age terrible due to those bones but she's being haloed by slag cosmetics.
Perfect example of pleasant GL guys competing for unpleasant, bad facial bone foids

Now lets compare the English chaps to chaps of different countries

German Chadlite
See how it takes bone volume to make a German Chadlite, they dont have that same narrowness of the English who rely heavily on eye area, soft features and harmony.

Now lets take a look at the Scandi Diceroll (MTN - HTN)

These two random guys have the same slanted squinty eyes and brows, we need a term for this pheno

Mogger gonians yet crap IPD and NCT
(The English male default starting point as I said in main post is having good eye area with predator IPD, not default for euros)

Mogger gonians but Goober Lips and eyes

Compact Scandi face creates attractive foids

But weird looking Scandi MTNs

You may be debating if this Scandi is a Chadlite

or a HTN

But at least if he competes for casual sex in Scandi, he doesn't look non threatening enough to be disqualified
Whereas in England, he will get outcompeted by guys with a lower PSL who just look more threatening
This is some random guys profile pic I came across but even with an apparent overbite (biggest failo for threateneing appearance) he still looks like someone who would stab you on a whim which is what English foids want. (Every time I refer to England I'm also referring to Urban Irish)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, geezcel, poopoohead and 2 others
Grass is greener.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Tldr:

Russia is an islamic regime

UK is secular

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Genius thread

Adding pics to further my point on competition in the UK

English Chadlite (Scotty T pheno)

View attachment 2504040

English HTN

View attachment 2504038

English MTN
Even if you mog this guy on paper, he still serves as competition despite likely being 5'8 since he just has an averageness to his face and is filled out enough despite being sub 70kg and has the working class pheno that English girls want

View attachment 2504056

Typical English couple 17-18 y/o

View attachment 2504044

Notice how the Torres lite is mogging the foid and you assume from his face that he's a nice guy whereas you assume from the foids face she has an unpleasant side and will age terrible due to those bones but she's being haloed by slag cosmetics.
Perfect example of pleasant GL guys competing for unpleasant, bad facial bone foids

Now lets compare the English chaps to chaps of different countries

German Chadlite
See how it takes bone volume to make a German Chadlite, they dont have that same narrowness of the English who rely heavily on eye area, soft features and harmony.

View attachment 2504063

Now lets take a look at the Scandi Diceroll (MTN - HTN)

These two random guys have the same slanted squinty eyes and brows, we need a term for this pheno

View attachment 2504068

View attachment 2504075

Mogger gonians yet crap IPD and NCT
(The English male default starting point as I said in main post is having good eye area with predator IPD, not default for euros)

View attachment 2504074

Mogger gonians but Goober Lips and eyes

View attachment 2504070

Compact Scandi face creates attractive foids

View attachment 2504086

But weird looking Scandi MTNs

View attachment 2504071

View attachment 2504072

You may be debating if this Scandi is a Chadlite

View attachment 2504094

or a HTN

View attachment 2504095

But at least if he competes for casual sex in Scandi, he doesn't look non threatening enough to be disqualified
Whereas in England, he will get outcompeted by guys with a lower PSL who just look more threatening
This is some random guys profile pic I came across but even with an apparent overbite (biggest failo for threateneing appearance) he still looks like someone who would stab you on a whim which is what English foids want. (Every time I refer to England I'm also referring to Urban Irish)
View attachment 2504104
ukcels mog tbh

and germans look the shittiest from those examples

germans almost always have shitty eyes (cant find example right now)

Grass is greener.
I will add that my point on slavs is an oversimplification to convey something I didn't have the mental energy to dwell on.
I have often said that believing an average western euro can rock up to Eastern europe and slay foids at will because of a slightly higher saved income is retarded.

I will add that my point on slavs is an oversimplification to convey something I didn't have the mental energy to dwell on.
I have often said that believing an average western euro can rock up to Eastern europe and slay foids at will because of a slightly higher saved income is retarded.
I mean a lot things what you said in the OP are right but foids there are 2.5 PSL on average.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
Slavistan
Interesting. I should visit eventually and see for myself
Maybe I just ignore all slav foids I see in daily life in western europe who dont have the pheno I like, whereas in a slav country I'd realize theyre common

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Interesting. I should visit eventually and see for myself
Maybe I just ignore all slav foids I see in daily life in western europe who dont have the pheno I like, whereas in a slav countries I'd realize theyre common
It's a myth pushed by dalits that average the foid is kate li look-alike. Average foid is pic on the right
Image 1
Ruski foid1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 6ft4
american white women are the worst,same british and german stock,two of the least attractive foid white ethnicities.add in obesity and damn i hate this place.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and 6ft4

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

i never saw so much nonsense together in my life and i only read the first line

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and Skywalker
looool , imagine thinking british/anglo men are good looking @Ai Impact @PrinceLuenLeoncur :feelskek:
meds( spanish , italian , greek) MOG them to SUICIDE and back...same with nerdics @the BULL @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @Primalsplit @Vermilioncore
+ alot of slavs (especially Russians) MOG you guys hard, cause they are descended from Rurik Vikings and therefore nerdic pheno+ the baltics are pretty much all nerdic, cause they were part of scandi for most of history

wtf are you smoking, niugga? 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, 5.5psl, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
looool , imagine thinking british/anglo men are good looking @Ai Impact @PrinceLuenLeoncur :feelskek:
meds( spanish , italian , greek) MOG them to SUICIDE and back...same with nerdics @the BULL @HarrierDuBois @5.5psl @Primalsplit @Vermilioncore
+ alot of slavs (especially Russians) MOG you guys hard, cause they are descended from Rurik Vikings and therefore nerdic pheno+ the baltics are pretty much all nerdic, cause they were part of scandi for most of history

wtf are you smoking, niugga? 🤦‍♂️
OP is what delusion looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

I went to a Czech restaurant with my sister recently, and every single Slavic m'fer in that place had the exact same birdlike phenotype.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
getting close to 1:1 and therefore leaving .org janitor class :Comfy:
tell me your secrets ....
Oh that's easy. Don't post thought any provoking or truthful stuff. Just post some dumb shit like "It's over" and appeal to the common denominator. There is always some dumb fuck that upvotes your comments. :feelskek: :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Recessed Maxilla and subpar bone development (so long as no chin recession) isn't make or break for men since they can have other Halos and maxilla alone doesn't make a slayer and the number 1 most important thing for males in the UK is looking threatening/not looking cuckish
But the females also inherit the bad maxillas and narrow features and look like shit because they have no feminitiy
Only feminine foids can look good with under developed facial bones

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt

reproduces with:

View attachment 2489630
View attachment 2489634
View attachment 2489659

Good observations tbh. Good read, maybe ur onto something

• +1
Read every word. There are many forces at play shaping our genetic makeup that we cannot influence.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
over for my male slavcel genes

everyone in england hates life and eachother which is why they created the term banter
:lul::lul::lul:

Very interesting post, the only place in the UK you may find girls with great bone structure is at a top tier prestigious university. Even then they're the .1% cream of the crop of the UK gene pool and when you get talking to them you quickly find out they're not even fully Bri'ish.

In many towns across England especially in the north and the south-west country you'll notice locals have tons of cousins and second cousins and uncles aunties etc
Over centuries not many people have travelled between towns so there has been essentially small forms of incest going on keeping the iq low and the looks poor. This is a case of too much genetic similarity causing a decline and much of the population was like this for the history of this island.

• +1
share it

Is this what you mean?

lord-alfred-douglas.jpeg

Very interesting post, the only place in the UK you may find girls with great bone structure is at a top tier prestigious university.
usually only curries or chinks though

usually only curries or chinks though
Well when you get talking to them they always reveal their 50% continental heritage lol. Curries and Chinks don't really have good bone structure at all, and if they have I haven't noticed.

Russian men are living in paradise compared with British men I've been saying it for years

• +1
Reactions: bluk and Pikabro
Q: How does one call a British girl with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
A: Normal.