Any guide about gaining weight while gymcelling (clean bulk or smthg)

Deleted member 15309

Deleted member 15309

TALES POLICE 👮🏿‍♀️
havent gymcelled for 2 years now and anorexiamaxed myself to underweight tier so start gymcelling again

any guide how to maixmize diet and workout tbh (full body 3x weeks mog as natty but open ot nrw ideas)

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
- Wake up early so you can start eating early.
- Eat breakfast every day, even if its just 400-500 calories
- Brazil nuts are easy calories. Fill a bowl full of them and leave the bowl in a place where you frequently pass, that way you will just eat them without thinking
- I recommend Push-Pull-Legs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, TrestIsBest, redpilledboomer and 1 other person
Nah you need to count your protein intake and eat a shit ton of clean meat

it’s the only way

should be at 100 g of protein at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15309
- Wake up early so you can start eating early.
- Eat breakfast every day, even if its just 400-500 calories
- Brazil nuts are easy calories. Fill a bowl full of them and leave the bowl in a place where you frequently pass, that way you will just eat them without thinking
- I recommend Push-Pull-Legs
ye imma hit gym at around 6 or 7 am , so will be eating breakfeast as early as 5

i like ppl cuz it keeps me busy but will get into it later on ,3x gives better gains as starter/catch up

is there any megathread about gymceling and eaitng in here?

Dont emphasize on proteins because they are easily eaten if you are in a caloric surplus. I eat just 150 grams of meat, but overall I consume 150-160 grams of protein. U need to eat more carbs and fats, the latter is of utmost importance. You can easily gain calories from fats, so eat peanut butter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Dont emphasize on proteins because they are easily eaten if you are in a caloric surplus. I eat just 150 grams of meat, but overall I consume 150-160 grams of protein. U need to eat more carbs and fats, the latter is of utmost importance. You can easily gain calories from fats, so eat peanut butter.
ye i hit proteins easier than calories cuz meat eggs , raw milk products ar 90% what i ate while anorexiamaxing too

whats a good food to fill calories ? rice,beans,nuts , bit of toats ar good enough?

ye imma hit gym at around 6 or 7 am , so will be eating breakfeast as early as 5

i like ppl cuz it keeps me busy but will get into it later on ,3x gives better gains as starter/catch up

is there any megathread about gymceling and eaitng in here?

whats a good food to fill calories ? rice,beans,nuts , bit of toats ar good enough?
yes, high-fat food is good. Don't neglect farinaceous food and sweets before and after workout also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
I eat meat, fish, eggs, whole milk, butter, beef liver, and some fruits. EXCLUSIVELY these foods.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa