Any guide on hyoid and skinmaxxing?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
I have forward growth but due to shit tier skin combined with shitty fat distrubition (submental fat at 23bmi) and low hyoid my jawline isnt showing. Some hi iq nibbas need to write guide on hyoidmaxxing

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
there's no hyoid maxing apart from lowering bf%, correct oral posture, maybe liposuction

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Mewing is legit for hyoid maxxing

Mew n igga

I highly believe that improper tongue posture will be very bad on hyoid. The posterior part of the tongue must be up.

Mewing is legit for hyoid maxxing
only works when doing though if you let it slip for a sec returns to normal position jfl
there's no hyoid maxing apart from lowering bf%, correct oral posture, maybe liposuction
went 90 kg to 75 still chubby face af, actually i think it got lot chubbier after ive lost weight
Mew n igga
cope
I highly believe that improper tongue posture will be very bad on hyoid. The posterior part of the tongue must be up.
when mewing it looks less untermensch but moment i stop it looks giga subhuman tier, funny though if i swallow which elevates the hyoid to highest position my jawline looks chad tier
wtf

My jaw surgeon told me that bringing the jaws forward will raise the hyoid. I’m not sure if it’s a 1:1 match though

My jaw surgeon told me that bringing the jaws forward will raise the hyoid. I’m not sure if it’s a 1:1 match though
Mine said it won't but the submental will tighten

tbh lipo is better for submental fat way better than genio

Use tazorac on submental