Any gymcel that uses creatine?

Creatine?

• Total voters
AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’ve researched it in about 2 mins. My roommate and me lift to the same extent and he has built significant muscle. He always sips on creatine post work out.

I read somewhere it makes People more bloated. Any validity to that?

Personally i dont bloat much

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and AspiringMogger
Roid or cope

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Only muscle that matters is neck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
It also has anti depressant properties and to me increases my grip strength by a lot and libido a biy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Manletmachine
i was going to order it before i found out about its norwooding properties

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, AspiringMogger and sportsmogger
nigga thinks creatine is a steroid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, try2beme and chadmanlet04
good for DHT

almost zero sides and cheap to spam

bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme and AspiringMogger
always jfl at cucks who are afraid of creatine and protein powders when chad is cruising on test 500

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, socialcel, Manletmachine and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Fuck I just bought it.
IMG 8350

@cytoplasm

You fell for the Psyop

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
It also has anti depressant properties and to me increases my grip strength by a lot and libido a biy
Which brand do they sell in India?

• JFL
I wanna live past 60
You can, if you have money and aren't a retard.

Normies go on a roiding frenzy and die due to cheap chinese shein roids produced in the slums of Wuhan in an attempt to chase the pump (getting bigger becomes addictive) while rich chad injects quality pharma grade roids sourced via blackmarket and follows a strict bloodwork protocol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, socialcel and AspiringMogger
You can, if you have money and aren't a retard.

Normies go on a roiding frenzy and die due to cheap chinese shein roids produced in the slums of Wuhan in an attempt to chase the pump (getting bigger becomes addictive) while rich chad injects quality pharma grade roids sourced via blackmarket and follows a strict bloodwork protocol
I don’t have money and I am a retard. Guess I won’t roid

• +1
I’ve researched it in about 2 mins. My roommate and me lift to the same extent and he has built significant muscle. He always sips on creatine post work out.

Creatine is a meme

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I use like 10g a day because I don't eat much red-meat or any other food that's rich in it regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
always jfl at cucks who are afraid of creatine and protein powders when chad is cruising on test 500
Nobody is afraid of protein powder lil bro

I use like 10g a day because I don't eat much red-meat or any other food that's rich in it regularly.
Good to know

Didn't make me more bloated and also it doesn't do that much tbh. It's worth it but not required

• +1
I don't gymcel and use creatine

Only muscle that matters is neck
And shoulders otherwise a thick neck will make your frame look smaller

And glutes if you are a femboy I guess

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
I've had a scary erythroderma breakdown, probably related to improper use of it

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
elaborate on "improper use"
Maybe I was not drinking enough water for the creatine I was consuming. I've read about it and it's something about electrolytes

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and CarrotMaxxer
Maybe I was not drinking enough water for the creatine I was consuming. I've read about it and it's something about electrolytes
damn good to know
thanks

My uncle told me that I shouldnt use creatine because he has been going to the gym for almost 40 years and he had always used creatine because it was cheap as fuck, but he told me he had gone to the doctor to check on his creatine value in his, and it was (if i remember correctly) 115µmol/l when he was using creatine which is too much and dangerous (i could be lying to you i havent researched this shit that much) and when he stopped using it it dropped down to 90µmol/l which is more than enough and he got it just by eating meat

He told me i should just spend my money on food instead of supplements like creatine

He is big enough that I listen to him, today i had a workout with him for the first time in 6 months and it was an awesome workout, 9/10 pump and 10/10 fatigue in muscles and theyre already sore

• +1
5g a day is probably not enough unless you are skinny.
I’m fat, how should I proceed? My roommate takes 10g a day too and mix it with a lot of protein powder.

• +1
Used to take 5g daily it was epic and I didn't get bloated

I take creatine and I dont notice any difference in bloat. Bloat is mostly caused by high BF% imo

• +1
It’s fake water muscles

• +1