Any high IQ serious guy that wants to join Youtube project

D

Deleted member 19152

Gold
Im starting a self improvement channel not related with redpill and blackpill autism but high appeal to the masses,
if you wanna join I will send you my discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17311, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
How much are you paying for this?

How much are you paying for this?
I just said that its a project, not that im hiring poor cucks that need money

of course if u contribute value and we make money you will get paid:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
I am interested, PM me discord if you would like me on board

I’m not interested in taking part in the project but rather seeing how it turns out send the link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 19036 and Toth's thot
I just said that its a project, not that im hiring poor cucks that need money

of course if u contribute value and we make money you will get paid:lul:
what is the point, invite me anyways though

Im starting a self improvement channel not related with redpill and blackpill autism but high appeal to the masses,
Send to me, broski.

They would do it themselves

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
not interested but thx for the offer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19152
Is that you in the avi?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Patient A, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Orbeck of Vinheim, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and 5 others
Nigga you're literally a toddler, why would anyone take any sort of advice from someone such as you regarding life?

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
YouTube ≠ high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I'm learning Photoshop, I could make the thumbnail, and me and you brainstorm ideas for vids?

How old are you?

Yeah seems about right. Im in my 20's. Your pfp is a bit goofy. Also you should have described the idea at least a bit.

retard kid

Still a kid joined the forum a month ago and think you have any knowledge to teach the masses

Yeah seems about right. Im in my 20's. Your pfp is a bit goofy. Also you should have described the idea at least a bit.
"self improvement channel not related with redpill and blackpill autism but high appeal to the masses"

as I said thats the idea, Im not gonna write essay about it and ppl copy it.

My pfp is me when I was young

retard kid

Still a kid joined the forum a month ago and think you have any knowledge to teach the masses
ok nigga idk when i should start caring

ok nigga idk when i should start caring
Yet another dumb kid that shouldn’t be posting on here added to my ignore list.

It’s clueless kids like you acting like they know anything that have destroyed PSL quality

Yet another dumb kid that shouldn’t be posting on here added to my ignore list.

It’s clueless kids like you acting like they know anything that have destroyed PSL quality
i could mogg u being a kid nigga also nice proyection saying i act like I know everything when I never made that claim.

"self improvement channel not related with redpill and blackpill autism but high appeal to the masses"

as I said thats the idea, Im not gonna write essay about it and ppl copy it.

My pfp is me when I was young
Well, here are some recommendations, take them or leave em. When describing a project, it's not only important to describe the objective "[achieve] high appeal to the masses", but also the how you plan to do it, even if not in detail. Also, you should elaborate and clarify the plan in you head enough so that you are able to explain it without having to write an essay. If someone understands something well and profoundly they should be able to explain it simply.

Also I recommend you do not use your own picture as your pfp but rather use the pfp as an opportunity to express what your objective is on the forum or what you represent. Lastly you come across as very young, I would have guessed 14-16 actually. One way to easily fix that is to pay more attention to your spelling.

I am bothering to respond in this way because you mentioned the channel is about self improvement, which leads me to believe you are somewhat objective minded and could benefit from this response.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Lars, koalendo and 1 other person
Working for YouTube is basically working for the Entertainment Industry. To be successful in that industry you need to be creative, like really out-of-the-norm and think-out-of-the-box creativity. People lately just want something weird, but charming and attractive at the same time. Weirdness is winning at everything: music, films, etc. Even the most mainstream records nowadays have something "weird" in their production to attract more people.

So be creative, charmingly weird, and try to do something really, really new. If that happens, I will be interested in watching this channel and supporting it.

Well, here are some recommendations, take them or leave em. When describing a project, it's not only important to describe the objective "[achieve] high appeal to the masses", but also the how you plan to do it, even if not in detail. Also, you should elaborate and clarify the plan in you head enough so that you are able to explain it without having to write an essay. If someone understands something well and profoundly they should be able to explain it simply.

Also I recommend you do not use your own picture as your pfp but rather use the pfp as an opportunity to express what your objective is on the forum or what you represent. Lastly you come across as very young, I would have guessed 14-16 actually. One way to easily fix that is to pay more attention to your spelling.

I am bothering to respond in this way because you mentioned the channel is about self improvement, which leads me to believe you are somewhat objective minded and could benefit from this response.
Ok brother i will answer you briefly

1st- I just created this thread to see who is interested in this forum of 99% rooting niggas didnt think much about it

2nd- When I created this account it was to looksmax me and I used that photo cause i wanted to, its true what you are saying but has no relevance on this autism hole

3- Sure Just used to everyday normies conv

Working for YouTube is basically working for the Entertainment Industry. To be successful in that industry you need to be creative, like really out-of-the-norm and think-out-of-the-box creativity. People lately just want something weird, but charming and attractive at the same time. Weirdness is winning at everything: music, films, etc. Even the most mainstream records nowadays have something "weird" in their production to attract more people.

So be creative, charmingly weird, and try to do something really, really new. If that happens, I will be interested in watching this channel and supporting it.
promise ur gonna enjoy brother

Sure I can help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
17 starting a S.I channel lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
elaborate
you are probably a bit too young to give other men advices, maybe try to make content targeted to 10/13 yrs old, im sure plenty of them are on YT

• +1
you are probably a bit too young to give other men advices, maybe try to make content targeted to 10/13 yrs old, im sure plenty of them are on YT
and why is that...

I will send you videos of me repping to failure but thats about all the motivational content i could muster, not gonna like do a seminar or some shit, id be happy to join tho for fitness type motivation tho

Why would I do this with you? And have to share all profits with a graycel for putting in probably most of the work

Instead of doing it myself and taking all profits

• +1
Just Fucking Lol

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back