Any legit counterargument to the black pill, only serious people, please.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
I have had a major life outlook crisis ever since I gotten it into looksmaxing. In short, the black pill really rained my brain in a way no other theory did, but not the common way. You see I always assume people were innocent to some degree but Nothing can be further from the truth, for instance, my mom who is a wonderful person I swear, even used to ridicule my cousin for no reason other than being short (5”8) and I used to get away with so many things in life either be in school or at work because people perceived good looking, my own sister, on the other hand, used to always have more money than me even though I worked more jobs than she ever did and now she is on track to work at World famous bank because primarily her bf is regional Vice President thanks to her looks.

Life is far more unfair and evil than I could ever imagine, after taking the pill and seeing the world as it’s. I am really glad In a way because it didn’t make me depressed or insecure but the very fact that this is innate human nature just threw me off. The implications of if true is huge one which is life as quite meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: Bart Dudley, Deleted member 21166 and ErbCel
The three pills are all true to a certain degree. I am mostly black pilled but I believe the other pills have some truth in them and are sometimes more relevant than the black pill in certain contexts.
However, I think the black pill is the truest pill. Humans, like most other species try to maximise their happiness. We have many biological predetermisms. However, acknowledging them all the time would be counter intuitive to a civilised society. At the same time, not acknowledging our biological instincts is a problem because we need to know them to put in place logical rules. I don't want to go into essay mode but basically most people have gone into a Disney pill delusion where they think good intentions triumph over our shallowness but that's false. Everyone will always deny the importance of looks because they want to cope but they all know deep down it is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and mug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
I have had a major life outlook crisis ever since I gotten it into looksmaxing. In short, the black pill really rained my brain in a way no other theory did, but not the common way. You see I always assume people were innocent to some degree but Nothing can be further from the truth, for instance, my mom who is a wonderful person I swear, even used to ridicule my cousin for no reason other than being short (5”8) and I used to get away with so many things in life either be in school or at work because people perceived good looking, my own sister, on the other hand, used to always have more money than me even though I worked more jobs than she ever did and now she is on track to work at World famous bank because primarily her bf is regional Vice President thanks to her looks.

Life is far more unfair and evil than I could ever imagine, after taking the pill and seeing the world as it’s. I am really glad In a way because it didn’t make me depressed or insecure but the very fact that this is innate human nature just threw me off. The implications of if true is huge one which is life as quite meaningless.
Read my thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-ti...ll-if-youre-not-a-faggot.550002/#post-8996959
I will summarize it here. People will abuse Redpill and Blackpill concepts to fit their own dogma or political agenda. Its useless to follow a corrupt biased philosophy thats constantly grifting for whatever trend or person is manipulating it. This includes Manosphere and Incel communities, they are too mainstream and subjective to adhere to. Once a group becomes open to anyone it becomes ruined.

there are none that arent cope, outliers or based on populations of giga islamic farmers living on some remote island or village off the coast of Subhumanistan