Any meds to enlight me on the Iran stuff

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
@6'4 looksmaxxxer @rockndogs @TsarTsar444 @turkproducer @Dante1 @Simone Nobili @Short Ugly and Brown

Iraninans are strict muslims. They always had beef with the west and hated america and israel with passion. They started developping nuclear weapons secretely and never succumbed to the pressure from the usa to stop it and that created tension for years and it's reaching a conflict point. Mind you iran has russia and china as 'allies'.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3328, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Iraninans are strict muslims. They always had beef with the west and hated america and israel with passion. They started developping nuclear weapons secretely and never succumbed to the pressure from the usa to stop it and that created tension for years and it's reaching a conflict point. Mind you iran has russia and china as 'allies'.

Face is everything

• JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Mateusz74, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
Try modafinil.
Its a great med and will enlighten you

• JFL
Reactions: currymax, Alt Number 3 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Iranians are giga moggers tho

People used to travel all the world to study there 1k years ago

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Hope the west gets burnt

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 3328, Chadelite and 1 other person
Iranians are giga moggers tho

People used to travel all the world to study there 1k years ago
They're a chad country tbh. They didn't succumb to the jews.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Butthurt Dweller and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Orange man bombs oil reserves to free it from the brown shithole dwelling subhumans that owned it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Iran is based, ww3 soon

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Gengar and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Keep crying for them

Russia is on their side

So is China

Russia can and will shit in any country

Even China and USA together cant stop putin

Their country is built for destruction
I don’t support anyone. Each and every one of them, regardless of sides, are doing what they can to heavily profit at the others expense. It doesn’t affect me though so I don’t really care who ‘wins’ in the end

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
You underestimate the chad low inhibition iran who has nuclear weapons now and who's backed by the mighty putin.
Putin has more nuclear than the whole world

USA has like 90% that Russia has

Russia made a superhyper sonic Missle

25 times faster than sound
I don’t support anyone. Each and every one of them, regardless of sides, are doing what they can to heavily profit at the others expense. It doesn’t affect me though so I don’t really care who ‘wins’ in the end
It affects us all

• +1
Putin has more nuclear than the whole world

USA has like 90% that Russia has

Russia made a superhyper sonic Missle

25 times faster than sound

It affects us all
Cope I live in Greenland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
Keep crying for them

Russia is on their side

So is China

Russia can and will shit in any country

Even China and USA together cant stop putin

Their country is built for destruction
Nobody is on nobodys side lol.
Every country for themselves.
Politics isn't a team sport.
It might look like a team sport on the surface tho.

Nobody is on nobodys side lol.
Every country for themselves.
Politics isn't a team sport.
It might look like a team sport on the surface tho.
THAT IS WHY UR COUNTRY WITH THE BIGGEST POPULATION SUCKED BRITAINS COCK AND FOUGHT FOR THEM

OR ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE LOST WW1

JFL
Cope I live in Greenland
Shit

Ur safe then

Like no one lives there tho

THAT IS WHY UR COUNTRY WITH THE BIGGEST POPULATION SUCKED BRITAINS COCK AND FOUGHT FOR THEM

OR ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE LOST WW1

JFL

Shit

Ur safe then

Like no one lives there tho
Lol you are too naive.
This isnt the 1920s
Remember iraq?

Basically Iran holds the strategic Strait of Hormuz, where all the ships containing oil barrels pass through. Saudi Arabia uses this pass as well, but Saudi Arabia is allied with the United States. Iran and Saudi Arabia belong to two different sects of the same religion: Shia Islam and Sunni Islam respectively. I make the distinction but in reality it's just one religion. So Shias are the minority and Sunnis are the majority. Iran and Saudi Arabia are trapped in a bloody proxy war; Saudi Arabia with America is committing war crimes in Yemen because of the Houthi rebels that are Shia. Similarly in Syria, Bashar Assad is being fought against by Sunnis whereas Shias are fighting alongside him. Wherever Shias are, Iran stands behind. Personally I'm Sunni but I support Iran because they are absolutely based and against the cucked west unlike the cucked Arabs who are degenerates and aren't the representatives of the Sunni world. There won't be a World War 3 as Iran would definitely lose it when western powers combine their forces. Instead, Iran would logically go ahead with barring Saudi ships from the Strait of Hormuz which will lead to billions of $ worth of loss. Saudi Arabia exports its oil to America so if Saudi ships can't get through, Americans can't get their oil. For a country that's hell-bent on killing the most amount of civilians in the Middle East (America) it's pretty crazy to think that Saudi Arabia is their biggest ally. But, when you understand that Saudi Arabia is ruled by a bunch of degenerate Arab Zionists, you can understand why they are so close to each other. In the end, Israel is cucking all three countries; Saudi Arabia, Iran and America simultaneously and they aren't even aware of it. Whether you like Israelis or not, you gotta hand it to them, they're very cunning and intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Blackout.xl, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Basically Iran holds the strategic Strait of Hormuz, where all the ships containing oil barrels pass through. Saudi Arabia uses this pass as well, but Saudi Arabia is allied with the United States. Iran and Saudi Arabia belong to two different sects of the same religion: Shia Islam and Sunni Islam respectively. I make the distinction but in reality it's just one religion. So Shias are the minority and Sunnis are the majority. Iran and Saudi Arabia are trapped in a bloody proxy war; Saudi Arabia with America is committing war crimes in Yemen because of the Houthi rebels that are Shia. Similarly in Syria, Bashar Assad is being fought against by Sunnis whereas Shias are fighting alongside him. Wherever Shias are, Iran stands behind. Personally I'm Sunni but I support Iran because they are absolutely based and against the cucked west unlike the cucked Arabs who are degenerates and aren't the representatives of the Sunni world. There won't be a World War 3 as Iran would definitely lose it when western powers combine their forces. Instead, Iran would logically go ahead with barring Saudi ships from the Strait of Hormuz which will lead to billions of $ worth of loss. Saudi Arabia exports its oil to America so if Saudi ships can't get through, Americans can't get their oil. For a country that's hell-bent on killing the most amount of civilians in the Middle East (America) it's pretty crazy to think that Saudi Arabia is their biggest ally. But, when you understand that Saudi Arabia is ruled by a bunch of degenerate Arab Zionists, you can understand why they are so close to each other. In the end, Israel is cucking all three countries; Saudi Arabia, Iran and America simultaneously and they aren't even aware of it. Whether you like Israelis or not, you gotta hand it to them, they're very cunning and intelligent.
Saudi arabia are the biggest cucks on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
I agree, fuck Saudi.

See, that rhymed which means it's definitely true.
But u gotta give it to israel they're cucking even america.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Chadelite
Iraq have only weak friends

Nice rhymes

1 2 3

BBC
Thanks bhai.

Also, I think you don't need to ask "Why?"

When I say all cumskins must die.

Nice rhymes

1 2 3

BBC
The chad suddam hussain was only brought down because of cucked saudi arabia.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Nobody is "friend" in international politics.
Its just cope.
America is doing whatever the fuck they want cause thats what they do.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Chadelite
But u gotta give it to israel they're cucking even america.
Yh

This is All written down to happen

Israel is the centre of the world

Everything includes them
Its just cope.
America is doing whatever the fuck they want cause thats what they do.
Russia and China don't give a fuck that is why

• +1
Its just cope.
America is doing whatever the fuck (((they))) want cause thats what they do.

Ftfy bhai

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Chadelite
He is Indian

Ur Pakistani

FIGHT!
No bhai there are sensible Indians and he is one of those. I make a distinction between Hindus/Indians like him and BJP shitskin hindu dindus.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and AbandonShip
No bhai there are sensible Indians and he is one of those. I make a distinction between Hindus/Indians like him and BJP shitskin hindu dindus.
Legit tbh i hate bjp.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Gengar
Ha ha I'm jk g

Tbh we should all just get along but they don't want that. Feelsbadman.jpg

JFL I see bhai.
Hindus and muslims will never get along completely as long as religion and politics exist.
It is what it is

Russia and China don't give two shits about Iran beyond selling them weapons in exchange for oil. They both recognize that Muslims are a stain on the planet. China has put a million Muslims into prison camps.

Russia and China don't give two shits about Iran beyond selling them weapons in exchange for oil. They both recognize that Muslims are a stain on the planet. China has put a million Muslims into prison camps.
I am atheist btw.

Cope I live in Greenland
Greenland needs Denmark since Denmark provides it with money, so if it affects Denmark then it’ll affect Greenland as well. Also, you don’t live in Greenland.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Hindus and muslims will never get along completely as long as religion and politics exist.
It is what it is
True. It's time for Ghazwa-e-hind. I will spare you if you don't stab me in the back.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
You are retarded, they do give a shit because Iran is there ally, Russia has a huge loyal population of muslims and if Russia didn't care as you said they wouldn't intervene in the Syrian war and fight a proxy war there with the USA. About China it's more complicated. And Iran is part of the BRICS economic alliance. You are a moron if you think Russia and China will be cucked and sit there watching as the americans take down their allies one by one

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787