Any men with tight foreskin here??

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
In case I ever had to use my penis, I’m not sure how I would do it tbh.
If my dick enters a literal pussy wall, it’ll self retract forcefully against the friction of my right foreskin, causing massive pain. I don’t retract it when madturbating btw; I never retreated it.

Do you have that painful thing where the foreskin is connected to the head or is it just tight skin?

Dude just fucking stretch it lol. Unless it's a serious condition, which I doubt. I fixed this when I was 13.

• +1
Reactions: Rayb1054
I need to have sex like a lesbian because of what the ZOG did to my dick (circumcision).

It's useless.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Christ I think most people have gotten over that fear of pulling it back by the age of 10. I seem to remember it being painful at first and then once it's back it's all loosey-goosey.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
In case I ever had to use my penis, I’m not sure how I would do it tbh.
If my dick enters a literal pussy wall, it’ll self retract forcefully against the friction of my right foreskin, causing massive pain. I don’t retract it when madturbating btw; I never retreated it.
No lol it sometimes falls off the head bc I have mushroom penis, shieet nigga i need dick carrying case

My shits got mf cut off by Joe Bernstien

BTW wearing a condom might help.

Dude just fucking stretch it lol. Unless it's a serious condition, which I doubt. I fixed this when I was 13.[/
Dude just fucking stretch it lol. Unless it's a serious condition, which I doubt. I fixed this when I was 13.
Yes just stretch it out there’s a thing called foreskin restoring were circumcise guys stressed her skin back out so they are uncircumcised which takes a lot of skin it does work I did mine if we can stretch it out inches to loosen up with tight foreskin which would be done the same way is very easy to do it started with a balloon